Captchas too close to home

Uhh, guys? It's totally normal to get captchas of the city you live in, right? Has this been happening to anybody else? This just started recently. Are (((they))) preparing to clamp down soon? I'm legit spooked.

pic not related

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/yLmBE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I get that too. Also "select the saucers" in an ayy thread.

it happened to me last month, showed a highway sign of the name of my city, what gives?!

Unless you Burgers are also having to select signs in the Welsh language, then it is normal.

they fuck with us on purpose fám. I got this a few days ago

scary stuff no doubt

>not using legacy captcha

like twice in one week I got the same picture of a highway sign in my city, then it never happened again

>Google bus from your city somewhere.
>Google remembers
>Google city bus from your bus stop
>Google remembers
>Google nearest restaurants
>Google remembers
>Look satellite photos of your backyard
>Google remembers
>Google also remembers your search, youtube history and even your mails since its scans them supposedly for inserting add or something.
>Captcha is google service as well.

I sure hope you didnt say anything bad about google or tried to use legacy captcha and spoof the other word with nigger, especially if you live in UK.

All they ask me for is helicopters.

What kind of posts were you making at the time?

I don't remember. I don't think the posts were even on Sup Forums

Last week I got one with a street sign that had the same name as the street I live on. Made me uncomfortable desu.

I get my street address all the time and sometimes pictures of my street number. Nothing to worry about dude it happens

Good, gotta help them create algorithms for recognising and targeting helicopters.

no u

Your IP address reveals your general geographical area, and Google's algorithm intentionally serves up Catpchas that it thinks you'll have the right answer to.

Because Captcha is about training a neural net, not about verifying your identity, and they want you to pick the right answers.

>I got this a few days ago
change to classic style kaptcha, and you only have words to wonder about....I got a folder full of them....

>post in a bunch of ancap threads
>for the next few hours all my captchas are helicopters
always good for a chuckle

Fugg.

I get a lot of store fronts.

I love all races, especially those whom G-d has chosen to be a light to the world. Diversity is a colorful rainbow, desu.

There was a Google Captcha guy here last weekend that touched on this topic.
archive.fo/yLmBE

I was searching for work and lately my captcha for some reason started to include word work, its interesting that google algorithms can pick up street signs with work, office, unloading and words like this along with street names and then serve them to you...

>Helicopters
Is that because of all the threads about throwing people from heli?

Yes. Its a theat from Google.

How do you know its not a message they are one of us?
Maybe they saying they lend Sup Forums a heli when the time come or something?

Someone suggested that it had some similarity to Holocaust as well. Google apparently tries to fix your spelling so don't think you're fooling them by intentionally misspelling anything.
STORMFRONT=STOREFRONT
KIKE=KITE
HELICOPTER=HELICOPTER or
HOLOCAUST=HELICOPTER
Who knows?

Weird, I keep getting captcha from the city you live in too!

Sometimes I get captchas of me while I'm sleeping. It asks me to tap the dead areas in which where the dead body lies. Thats normal, right?

google has your geoip location and wants your help reading local signs

plus they're a bunch of creepy jews

The helicopter of 6 million kites never happened, but it should have.

> Not having Legacy Captchas.

Literally why. You can still get away with every second word being nigger too.

another operation renigger nigger

i thought i was the only one left

>captchas

There's a reason they call them "captchas". Because that's exactly what they're going to do to you when you're sleeping.

Been like fuckin 5 years at this point, i'd probably stop posting if i had to deal with that jewgle picture shit.

Why does legacy captcha love the word "calle" so much?

google pls

Cos the Latinos keep mistyping it

>Cuarto rret

Kek

there's a new operation to mis-id shit on those too

we're gonna crash their automated cuck mobile with no survivors

>posting in a pizzagate thread
>capcha pops up
>a picture of my street
>"select places you feel safe"
>OhFuck.jpg
>try to screenshot
>computer freezes
>reboot and start to make a thread about it
>reply to this post or your mother will die in her sleep

Jokes on you my mother died when I was 6

Fucking autistic child. Get over yourself. "They" don't give a damn about 99.5% of the crackpots circlejerk bullshitting over on this cesspool.

Unless you're leaking Snowden level happenings, grow some balls and stop behaving like /x/. You could cover your tracks online if you can't get over it but your newfag ass doesn't know how to do that.

Now there's a man who has to be comfortable with his masculinity.

ass

ive been getting this too

>being logged into google
Found your error

I got one one I coulda swear was of the southern entering highway of Nehalem oregon. That's pretty close to home.

>Fucking autistic child. Get over yourself. "They" don't give a damn about 99.5% of the crackpots circlejerk bullshitting over on this cesspool.
Wrong. (((they))) care about us in the same way they cared about the Kulaks when they slaughtered them wholesale in Russia.

No. No one image even wasn't from Russia.

Quick operational run down?

select some wrong shit in the captchas

This is because the Recaptcha program is used for the Computer Vision Learning algorithm.

What you didn't know this?

How else do you think they are going to target certain spots for drone and robotic assisted strikes when the time comes?

Flawless, I'm in.

>legacy: nigger nigger

until a captcha pic pops up of your fat ass sitting in front of the computer screen and the instructions say "select all squares with a fat cuck", I wouldn't be too worried.

the art to it is not to select too much that isn't correct or it will just give you another captcha

you'll get it down, i believe in you user

Holy fuck bp

>the captcha is out to get me!
i swear, sometimes the other boards are right to make fun of Sup Forums

i want to buy his book on amazon. what was it called again?

kek