archive.fo/zVcPS

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/travel/2015/aug/14/japan-henn-na-hotel-staffed-by-robots
h-n-h.jp/en/
theguardian
archive.is/vj4KE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How is this possible?
I was told we would all starve without immigrants?

Bump!

I firmly believe that the Japanese government would rather see Japan die away than to be taken over by immigrants.

Japan NO!
What about the population growth? It needs to continue for all eternity say Mr.Goldberg.
No high IQ babies though, they pollute the enviroment. Need to get us the 3rd world trash.

Truly honorable.

Better to die on your own terms than letting foreign invaders do it for you.

Japan won't be going anywhere they will do just fine

/thread.

Japan may have a lot of bad shit, like a crazy work culture, and folks not reproducing, but by god, they understand the importance of traditionalism and the beauty of one's roots and culture. They're fucking based.

Japan is the final test. Its testing conditions must be preserved. If they survive and thrive with their 'futuristic' technological conditions (also taking into account how fucking crazy they are), then that proves every motherfucker aligned with Globalism wrong about population imports.

I think that's the correct choice for any country.

Pretty much this. The largest issue with population decline is demographic switches and all that comes with it. Supporting an aging population can be rough, but it's not a plague. Dealing with less of a population to draw on for military and industrial purposes can be rough, but things will be adjusted. It's when these issues are piled up with a lot of other country destroying policies that the shit really hits the fan.

I look forward to this future. I imagine automated factories producing crops like lettuce with traditional factory technology combined with hydroponics.

how advanced is the automation of service jobs? i heard thereĀ“s some AI in japan capable of doing white collar jobs

There is a hotel in nagasaki with no human staff.
theguardian.com/travel/2015/aug/14/japan-henn-na-hotel-staffed-by-robots

h-n-h.jp/en/ is their website.

Its also not that uncommon that you order from a machine in a restaurant and collect your food tray. (cheap)

>theguardian com/travel/2015/aug/14/japan-henn-na-hotel-staffed-by-robots
archive.is/vj4KE

thanks norwaybro.
Fast as usual.Cant believe you are not a bot.

Japan is a model for what white nations would be like today without Jewish/Marxist subversion.

At least Japan is not letting itself get destroyed by rapefugees and commies

Called it years ago; Japan is the perfect place to see if they can automatize everything

immigration : the ultimate cuckery.
>immigrants fill up cities
>Citizens move to the rural areas and farm the food the government gives them for free

I-i didn't want my capital anyway