The Rotten Skeptic Community: A Storm and a Tea Cup

Woes done did it.

youtube.com/watch?v=h3Fgc_xkHII

Will the Skeptic [tm] Community [r] [c] unite and rise to take him out once and for all, or will our hero live to continue fighting the good fight with his words?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pYS9fLucyt8
youtube.com/watch?v=A_y5EXe92gI
youtube.com/watch?v=kiQ7tMm4hp4
hooktube.com/watch?v=lcLJv4FEB5o
youtube.com/watch?v=dt7UZH5m
youtube.com/watch?v=y8JOEmtlgaE
youtube.com/watch?v=VVkYZzkHiUg
youtube.com/watch?v=-dRuPPSKNhE
youtube.com/watch?v=baktmCFS0nc
people.uncw.edu/kozloffm/glubb.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=DTXTBfQTjgM
archive.org/details/TheGulagArchipelago-Threevolumes
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes.

I wish he got more attention nowadays. Guy fell off the radar after getting doxxed and hasn't fully recovered. He's way damn smarter than spencer or that kike enoch.

He's intelligent, but he doesn't read anything or have any knowledge of anything that didn't somehow brush against him spontaneously.

I cringe every time he mentions anything related to Europe because his understanding of other countries is basically on the "here be dragons" level, even now that he has all the money in the world to travel wherever he wants and has been doing so. I guess it's just another case of too much money and not enough responsibility/feedback, happens to a lot of Youtubers.

Still, fuck me if I know why people aren't watching him but are watching literally all the new nobodies that crop up every week (like Mouthy Buddha).

Yeah, I pretty much meant he's far better than the loads of people popping up spewing absolute BS. Or the pretty face females who spew regurgitated talking points. He's horribly underappreciated for the quality of his content..

I think it might be their Twitter presence, I always see people mentioning their tweets and twitter arguments and I don't follow that at all.

fat bisexual Scottish cunt

Jesus, this board is really fucking dead. We can have a million:

"What does Sup Forums think of Lauren Southern?"
"Is ShoeOnHead /our girl/?
" How can white bois compete?"

And there will be 5 of those posted hourly and will get hundreds of comments.

Here you actually have a very intellectual and articulate guy utterly demolish the Septic Community, ALL OF THEM

They literally have will have no comeback. The man FUCKING DESTROYED THEM ALL!

>The Quadroon of Mossad
> Jewy Warski
>but most of all, Kraut and Hypocrisy

...and it does Sup Forums do?

> I'd like to hear more about prepping my wife's bull.

Kraut is an autismo, and the Warski brothers are even worse. I don't think the alt-right is going to get any more responses from the skeptic community at large, though.

The Alt-Right is destroying itself... They're engaging in a war that the other side is just scoffing.
The Alt-Right itself does not support /ourgirls/, both Rage and Tara have been left on the floor bleeding already and I even find it more interesting that he's also stating that the Alt-Right NEEDS the "Skeptic Community".

At best, he'll take down Kraut a peg.

Woes to Kraut:
“Try looking into that place where you dare not look! You'll find me there, staring out at you!”
The egalitarian lie is a place Kraut cannot look.

bump

cmon now, dont be such a hateful kike

Is he a homosexual? That explains the vibes I get from him. I appreciate him though.

>"What does Sup Forums think of Lauren Southern?"

I think she is fat.

>I don't think the alt-right is going to get any more responses from the skeptic community at large, though.

They know they will lose, so they will stay away once a few get burnt.

he admitted he was bisexual in a older video

CivNat will fail like the skeptics will fall.
youtube.com/watch?v=pYS9fLucyt8
They removed this vid from MurdochMurdoch's back-up channel for ""hate speech"; it must have triggered some skeptics or Kekistanis.

he said in art school years ago he vaguely said he had experiences

vaguely sucked a few cocks in art school

Man, this guys videos are comfy as fuck.

What needs to happen is a high-profile debate between Ryan Faulk or some other expert on race realism and some big shot skeptic cunt.

Kraut's audience already turned no him because of that hateful "Artificial Outrage" video. A debate where the skeptic cucks get BTFO would steal a lot of their audience to the alt-right.

Btw Woes is talking as if Rage is never coming back but Tree of Logic said on her last stream that she will.

david may be a beta male.q

Wait, Rage's name is Allison? That's not a very Swiss name is it.

She's half Brit half German I think

forgot about how comfy woe videos are

>inb4 "E-CELEBS! E-CELEBS! SAGE!'

Skeptics can't meme.

ive to go sleep fuck. id love to have this guy speak with the buddha dude

ill watch it tomorrow i guess.

Where did Buddha even come from, he just appeared and now he's got almost the same amount of subscribers as MW. Is my Twitter theory correct?

you even tried to pretend you were concerned lol

civic nationalism is jewish term, disavow!

DELET THIS

it is?

bump

Hello MW. I'm okay with you shilling here because I love you.

Woes, if you read this, I just want you to know you do a great job. Never give up.

What do you mean? He makes speeches at all of the European conferences.

at least he shows his face, unlike (((kraut)))

Maybe he's just a shill who wants to insult 3 alt right figures at once. To be fair, MW hasn't been doing as many of his classic "dark room introspective tone" videos in the past few months because his time is occupied with speeches and setting up his website. He seems to be getting back to making more of his solo videos though which is awesome. MW is only increasing in popularity though, so user is probably full of shit.

>Woes knows nothing of other countries
This is bullshit
>too much money and not enough responsibility
Woes isn't by any means rich and he's very responsible.

/LEFTYPOL/ GET OFF MY BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Of course

>This is bullshit
No offense, but I doubt you'd know.

How do you know?

By looking at the flag.

I wish the "I'll film myself moaning at the camera for an hour" genre of internet discourse will pass quickly.

>that pic
>that video
He has gotten real fat. He should really cut back on the soda or whatever it is he's eating to make him bloat like that. He'd be attractive if he wasn't overweight.

It's because he doesn't do anything active. The most exercise he gets is lighting a cigarette.

I meant how do you know that millenial woes knows nothing of other countries and when you say things like 'he has all the money in the world to travel and has been doing so' and 'i guess its case of too much money' when most of his travelling has been in Europe where it's possible to get flights to the continent for about 20 euros. then it suggests to me that you have some animosity towards him seeing as how you're mischaracterising his finances and the costs of travelling, especially to europe, but the main point was, if you have knowledge about what he knows then how can you assert that other people don't?

You're right, we should go watch PewdiePie instead.

Riding Bean was awesome.

I was thinking more "concise and well-written articles, with interesting information".

Its summer what do you expect?
They will all go back to school soon and it will go back to normal until christmas.
Same shit EVERY YEAR

Often, an article isn't enough. Compacting information down isn't enough.

You're right. No written work has ever changed anything. Especially not a written work by a guy whose name rhymes with that of a Big Guy.

Been on an old anime kick lately.

>I meant how do you know that millenial woes knows nothing of other countries
I've seen almost all his videos and hangouts.
>when most of his travelling has been in Europe where it's possible to get flights to the continent for about 20 euros.
Why does the cost matter? Obviously he has the money to travel and buy (or get for free) food and lodging and all the other associated goods and services. If he couldn't afford it, he wouldn't be doing it, this is self-evident. I don't even understand what you're complaining about here.
>if you have knowledge about what he knows then how can you assert that other people don't?
By comparing my flag with the other guy's.

>storm and a tea cup
>and
????????

>No written work has ever changed anything.
Complete misrepresentation of what I was conveying and you know it. Sometimes it is good to have information presented in a speech or a vlog or something that you can listen to. I don't know why this is a problem for you, it sounds like it's just your preferences, which is fine, but I don't know why you think these things should just stop existing because you don't like them when some people, like myself, do.

Having enough money to buy a plane ticket and a small apartment / live with a friend for free is nothing. You accuse me of not knowing history, lol you apparently think someone's wealthy for not being homeless.

>I've seen almost all his videos and hangouts.
How do you know other people haven't?
>By comparing my flag with the other guy's.
That's retard. You said you have knowledge of what he knows from watching his videos and you can't determine if someone has watched his videos by their flag.
>Why does the cost matter?
The cost matters because you were using his finances as a way to disparage him by saying that he has too much money when not only is the cost of travelling to europe really cheap but it's also irrelevant to whether he has knowledge about Europe or the places he has visited.

Dude, you can't even follow our argument properly, we were discussing something else entirely.

That's awesome, want my paypal account so you can fund my travels then?

user I think we're being b8ed. We should take out remaining (You)s and stop replying, cut our losses.

He doesn't have nearly as much money as you seem to think, but you're on the nose about how he intakes knowledge, which is to say tangentially. It's more that he ruminates on knowledge he already has - constantly - than that he goes seeking new information.

THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS A TRUE "SKEPTIC". THEY'RE JUST LEFTISTS SKEPTICAL OF LEFTISM. youtube.com/watch?v=A_y5EXe92gI

>Dude, you can't even follow our argument properly, we were discussing something else entirely.
You were discussing millenial woes.

Jared Taylor vs some alt-liter like Roaming Millennial or Sargon. He'd blow them out of the water.

Is your country really that much of a shithole that you can't even afford a plane ticket? Sad desu, can understand the condescension now.

Good point, it gets boring seeing the 200th video of him "analyzing" the same thing in the same way though.

Yeah, and then you started babbling about the other guy seeing or not seeing his videos which is completely irrelevant.

So will I get the money then?

Different strokes for different folks. I find the format of his videos very comfy indeed.

>Yeah, and then you started babbling about the other guy seeing or not seeing his videos
No that was you who did that when you said he didn't know anything about him so i asked you how you know.

I think he very much needs someone to debate him actively. He has a habit of getting lazy and falling back to axioms that most of his viewers agree with but that's not terribly informative.

No, I implied that he doesn't know shit about other countries either (which he has now proven a few posts above), so it's not like he'd be able to tell if MW knows anything or not. Sorry for the confusion!

You'll get money if you get a job user. If you stop being so bitchy maybe people will hire you?

It's true that a speech can be persuasive. It's however not at all what these people who mumble and moan at a camera are doing. They're not delivering orations, they're bitching to an audience.

I like Woes. Find his videos boring, but he's a good and well reflected lad.

You haven't even given any examples of Millenial Woes lack of knowledge. All you've done is assert that he doesn't,tried to use his finances to disparage him and stated that you know because you've watched his videos, and that the other guy doesn't know shit about other countries/millenial woes because of his flag.

He does, but these "debates" always end up in each side just repeating their point of view anyway. Look at the recent McCarthy vs Roaming Millennial thing, same shit everyone's heard a thousand times before.

I think maybe a good influence on him would've been Adam Wallace, if you remember him (or if anyone remembers him) and his little esoteric Evolian circle, those people at least actually read a book once in a while.

Imagine if Woes actually read Evola or Spengler or Ellul or Gramsci or Kojeve or anything in between making videos, wouldn't it be more fun to watch his stuff then?

Then you're useless to me, goodbye.

Yeah this board is going to shit, endless contrarianism, reddit inflow triggered by trump, load of normies coming for "le edgy" memes. Not to mention the massive amount of non-whites with American flags.

Luckily the alt-right movement or whatever you want to call it is a lot larger than this board. Through various conversations with friends recently I'm actually starting to get pretty hopeful about the whole situation. Opinions on race and liberalism are changing, albeit in stages.

Look at Youtube these days. This whole debacle with Kraut and Tea highlights exactly what's happening. Gradually the cucks are being rooted and their viewers are turning against their weakness.

HE'S GOING ALL OUT!!

Woes only seems to read blog posts and watch videos. We should have a higher standard for our content creators, not people reiterating things already said by smarter people.

>Adam Wallace, if you remember him (or if anyone remembers him) and his little esoteric Evolian circle

youtube.com/watch?v=kiQ7tMm4hp4

There was a video where he was talking about a city, either Edinburgh or London, and he talked about a particular street and said "that was the gay street" and explained that he used to be like that/go there.

>people reiterating things already said by smarter people
tbqh that describes how youtube and podcasters work. There is usually a good book, article, or observation from outside that they rehash and dumb down for their fans. Watch academic lectures and author interviews on CSPAN if you want to see high quality content.

That's not exactly unusual. There are loads of places like that all over the country, some quite famous places too and straight people go there because 1)they have good dj's and it's a good atmosphere and for men 2) huge groups of women go there

Basically you could spend a few days reading the articles Greg Johnson puts up as filler, like Bowden, Schmidtt, Evola, Devri, etc. and get more of an education than hundreds of hours of moaning about seeing mixed race people.

What the "alt-right" don't want to admit (but our "founding thinkers" did) is that the problem is internal, not external. As Bowden put it "our greatest enemy is raised by ourselves in our own mind", and this is something we need to start making a bigger deal of.

Who cares about demographics, and crime statistics, and happenings, and elections, and anything, if we're not spiritually strong and resilient?

>Ryan Faulk
This guy is criminally underated

I'm a burger so I like Sam Francis and William Luther Pierce more, but it's the same concept. Reading good literature by intelligent authors about the pressing matters cuts to the heart of it. Enoch Powell had a way with words to make them dance while calmly explaining his old Tory sensibility. Solzhenitsyn worked in a similar though less lyrical way.

The Alt-Right gets a lot right, but it is devoid of spirituality and vision. Spirituality in the sense of finding something to believe in beyond your material world. While race, culture, and the family are important they are important for reasons beyond what is apparent to us. Grasping at the eternal and the unknowable would be the spirit.

As for vision we have a good grasp on what's wrong, some clue what needs to be done, but almost no ideas on how to do it.

hooktube.com/watch?v=lcLJv4FEB5o
WLP video on this point.

youtube.com/watch?v=dt7UZH5m
Why the Anglo-American peoples lack identity.

Powell is such a great figure, if you can get a hold of it read Heffer's biography on him; it's a slog, but well worth it. Powells aristocratic view of politics is something sorely missing in the modern world.
>"The supreme function of statesmanship is to provide against preventable evils. In seeking to do so, it encounters obstacles which are deeply rooted in human nature."

Another difficult truth for the alt-right is that skin colour or race just is not enough. We have to know who and what we are, know our history, know our poetry, know our culture. Because unless you know your unique nature and appreciate it there's no reason at all to think that we aren't "all the same."

I learned more about my spiritual core from a 50p collection of Kipling poems I got at a charity shop than I could have ever learned from any internet shitposter.

>"The supreme function of statesmanship is to provide against preventable evils. In seeking to do so, it encounters obstacles which are deeply rooted in human nature."

Some local do-gooder decided that a drowned boy on a Turkish shore meant that she had to drown my hometown in subhuman refugees. After doing some math and research I realized that this was a terrible idea. I spent hours listening to the Rivers of Blood speech. A great speech will speak not only for the immediate problems, but eternally against lies and evil. If I ever meet her I will let her know that she turned a normie into an extremist.

Kipling recitations are also great.
youtube.com/watch?v=y8JOEmtlgaE

What are your thoughts on Glubb? Also if you haven't read the English Constitution by Bagehot you should.

One great American poet of the Old Right tradition was Robinson Jeffers. He was memory holed after he opposed WW2, but his poems live.

youtube.com/watch?v=VVkYZzkHiUg

The reason he fell of the radar a while is that he did too many hangouts and got sidetracked by his website

youtube.com/watch?v=-dRuPPSKNhE
Powell following up on that speech.

>What are your thoughts on Glubb?
Funnily enough, I've never read him, but he's saying what many others, including the early Romans like Cato, already said before, and what Vico said of Europe even in the 1700s. Ironically what he said used to be taken as absolute fact by all leaders in times before.

> Also if you haven't read the English Constitution by Bagehot you should.
In the post, along with some Carlyle.

youtube.com/watch?v=baktmCFS0nc

Never heard of him, but then I guess that's almost the point, isn't it?

Both of which are pretty useless. Reactionary Expat said Woes wrote a book that was pretty good, so why doesn't Woes edit it and focus on releasing that rather than wasting him time with e-drama?

What's the problem here? It's a reference to Rage After Storm and Kraut and Tea in one name.

Fucking love Granville.

people.uncw.edu/kozloffm/glubb.pdf

Great and short read by Glubb.

youtube.com/watch?v=DTXTBfQTjgM
This Enoch Powell video has no explicit politics. He demonstrates his commitment to duty, gratitude, and cheerful manner in it. This video is different than the typical political greeting because it is deeply sincere.

I also thought you would appreciate this.
archive.org/details/TheGulagArchipelago-Threevolumes

I hope the crisis that the Western world is facing is one that can bring with it a rebirth and a commitment to truth. We won't emerge from this as we were before. We will lose our naivete and shed values exposed as valueless.

God rest his wee soul. He just deleted his blog a while ago. I can't keep up with the man.

woes is probably the most sound person when it comes to Sup Forums tier youtubers

I can't really fault him on anything he says. But I have a hard time watching his videos because the reality is the west is already too far gone. so they just seem like pipe dreams. It's too bleak