Kuril Islands

Why doesn't Russia return the Kuril islands that are rightfully part of Japan?

The San Francisco peace treaty never stated that it was to be given the the Soviets. US peacefully returned Okinawa, so why can't Russian do the same?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3AVeXh63Mr0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Bagration
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I read somewhere (no sauce) recently that Russia attempted to give back the 2 or 3 islands closest to Japan, but 'Murica intervened and told the Japs not to accept.

>giving away islands you won in a war

Why would America do that? Less land for Russia = Good for America.

When will a terrorist rogue state of US return California, Nevada, Utah and Arizona to its rightful Mexican owners?

Because Russians aren't cucks you dirty weeb.

no one gives a fuck

Apparently because we want the claim to all the islands to remain contested.

they want all the islands
America is greedy as fuck

Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo officially transferred ownership of that territory.

Unlike treaty of San Francisco, that doesn't mention Soviet sovereignty of the Kuril Islands anywhere.

The Mongol state of Russia should return the Kuril Islands.

Why doesn't 'merica return Hawaii back to Hawaiians?

Nah. As I recall, the only military conflict between japan and USSR during WWII was in Mongolia early on. But somebody could check that for us. I'm too lazy.

Better to be a mongol state then a nigger Latino one. You only like the japs because your a weeb, how pathetic.

Pretty rich coming from someone who still has troops on the Japanese soil. Where's the guarantee you obese subhumans won't set up a base on Kurils once we return them? Nah, go fuck yourself.

The sun will rise again.

kys

The US is dying. They won't be building any more bases. Once they have gone home, please give. ^~^

Man you should see that shithole now. Everything Russia touches turns to shit. Wooden shittily built Orthocuck churches and commie blocks everywhere. Russia cannot colonize for shit. Look at this shit they have a goddamn gommie idol next to a church.

It's the same story in Konigsberg. Russia ruins everything it touches. Everything.

In all honesty jap, your country is the bitch of America. Also your youth jerk off to anything that's American.

Japan and Russia are technically still at war. No formal peace treaty has been signed.

How ironic this coming from an American.

this coming from Australia

Are you denying anything Russia touches turns to shit?

All the communist block shit? The single most wide case of cannibalism that happened in the Soviet Union?

Give the islands back to Japan, and see it actually turned into a habitable, modern area.

The opinion of a Russian diaspora living on Australian centrelink means about as much to me as Russia's HIV rate

youtu.be/3AVeXh63Mr0

Name one country that US invaded and improved since the end of Cold war. Tell me how you turned Yugoslavia, Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya into candies.

Did this fucking retard just compare america to Kalinigrad? Why the fuck are so many lovely Russians moving to my home town then? America still has one of the highest rates of living in the world and billions of people would cut their cock off to come here

He's not Australian he is a Russian squatting vodka diaspora who shows up in every Russia stronk threads. I've seen actual Russian flags tell this idiot he's wrong and he still believes the memes, probably is tuned into RT right now

>The US is dying.
uhh

what happened in the mid 60s?

Yes we are a western country that always was allies with the USA. They destroyed your country in world War 2 and now your country sucks their dick instead of wanting revenge.

That's a bullshit comparison, Russia took these islands from Japan in WWII. If you compare every country america invaded and then rebuilt in it's image since WWII then you get Germany, Japan, Italy, ect. America did spread cancerous liberalism and cuckoldry, but I'd still rather live in Germany than Kalinigrad or any of these shit hole islands

Iirc Japan almost had a communist takeover

>Yugoslavia
We didn't invade them retard
>Iraq
We didn't annex them retard like you did with Konigsberg and Kuril Islands
>Afghanistan
Was always shit since at least the 70s, caused by guess who, the USSR
>Libya
Muhhh secular dictator jewel of Africa

Birth control, the (((sexual revolution)))

Oh you meant in Japan

Why doesn't USA return the Alaska that are rightfully part of Russia?

Mass pollution that can fuck you up.

Best ally.

I'm not russian, I was born in Victoria to coat Hungarian parents

>why dont u FIGHT da AMERIKANSKIs LMAO dicksucker

Maybe because they tried that already and failed

Goddamn edgy 15 year old thinking geopolitics is like a guy fucking his wife, typical Russian retardation

Nah its because Russia's offer is contingent on Japan renouncing their claim to the other islands and Japan wants them all back.

They voted to join us. Why doesn't Russia give Crimea back to Ukraine?

Are you a retard USA destroyed Yugoslavia they bombed the shit out of them.

It was bought and paid for.

Why don't you give back Kareli- oh wait, you already did

>bombing someone is the same as a land invasion and annexation

Go back to RT comments section you dolt.

>We didn't invade Yugoslavia

We bomb the shit outta them so much, that Yugoslavia is just Serbia.

Yes we should follow America and import Mexicans in to increase our fertility rate.

Shut up CIA. I swear of allah, every American I met is a CIA agent.

Bullshit. Plus, the US was only one bit player. It was an EU problem and we let our stupid asses join in. Are you 12 btw?

Lmao btfo

You need to shut the fuck up, you stupid fuck! America is a cancer and the people are parasites. A good Amerimutt is a dead Amerimutt.

Nigger, you've spent 25+ years being sole superpower on earth and yet somehow managed to turn Afghanistan into worse shithole it's been under Taliban.

>america invaded and then rebuilt in it's image since WWII then you get Germany, Japan, Italy,
Because you needed shopfronts in ideological war against communism. WWII caused a boom in American economy, of course you could afford pumping money into the countries you've ruined just before. Contrary, WWII wasn't a boom for Soviet economy, Soviet Union was left economically and demographically decimated after the war. Once the Soviet Union was no more, you had no reason to upkeep this illusion of good samaritan and peacemaker, and spent two decades fucking up Europe and Middle East beyond repair.

>US peacefully returned Okinawa

While still retaining half of it for military bases.....

auto fellatio yourself

Why doesn't USA return the lands to native americans, indians, that are rightfully owner of USA?

You robbed land for native americans, indians, now give back land to their rightfully owners, indians.

Go suck a japs dick you weeb

>officially
kek

look at this, a twelve year old pretending to believe in international law, how adorable

>bitch of chinese, lebanese, americans, hindus, and fucking EMUs calling us the bitch of anything
kek, keep talking cunt

Actually I think it's the over way around. American youth will gladly jerk off to anything that's remotely Japanese. The existence of Sup Forums being one example of this cultural appropriation.

Ha ha it's a lease ya faggot. Like all our bases in non-war theaters..

very good points

US is world bully, but US is going down, because US dollar losing itse reserve currency status, and when it happens, US dollar going hyperinflation and US coming thirld world nation like Venezuela now.

China, Russia, Iran, BRICs countries bypass US petrodollar and US dollar losing its reserve currency status

America can't survive without war and Israel.

>Kuril Islands
i hope there are many half-jap, half-russian qt grills ^_^

Why doesn't Finland get annexed by Saami tribe peasants?

Why Amerimutts are turbokikes?

They invaded at the very end and shrekt the Japanese occupying Manchuria.

Because Finland doesn't really exist.

Americas taxpayers give Israel every year astronomical amount of US taxpayers money.

Israel are in fact leader of america.

Even worse. People, mostly Baby Boomers, are sucking Israel's dick so much, that they are also the cause why the world hates the U.S.

When will Japan reclaim its colonial empire and its former glory as the superpower of the Orient?

How much longer do we have to wait until someone Makes Japan Great Again™?

I'll pray to the ghost of Hirohito that Japan will rise again.

if they want them they can come and take them

Yes, Trump on Hillary, no difference, both are AIPAC control.

You could not coming US president, whitout AIPAC and Israel approval.

And now they investigate did Russia influence US president election.

LMAO!

There was some year which was considered an inauspicious year to have children in. So loads of people stopped making babby for an entire year.

>why doesn't [country who won war] give back [territory gained from victory] to [country who lost war]?
Because they lost you dumb fucking faggot. Losers don't get rewarded.

>We intervene other countries' shit for Israel like it's nothing
>Got pissed off when Russia "fucked up" our election

>USSR declares war on Japan last minute in order to quickly take Korean clay

The Russians didn't win anything.

Russians win nazis, you faggots coming after nazis were already beaten by russians.

Normandy was nothing, Russia beat nazis east-front.

Because Hollywood, everybody talks about Normandy, but biggest military operationsa against nazis did Russia.

and operation Bagration was WW2 bigger military operation

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Bagration

they did the vast bulk of the fighting against the germans

Exactly. At this point, Soviets lost the most men out of everyone in the war.

The only reason they invaded Japan was because they knew it was almost over.

Russo-Japanese war? 1890s or something

Sounds like they played it smart and came out on top. Cry more weaboo faggot.

>they

only people defending Russia are poor russian faggots. Stop hiding behind fake flags faggot

>hurr

>durrhurr everyone I don't like is a Russian hacker
LEAF'D

fake flags. including vpns and immigration-cuz-poor

Yeah, they contributed to those numbers themselves. And Stalin's vanity of firing and executing good generals because they were popular with the people was a huge mistake he even realized.

you are a literal retard with no argument. why dont you go start a colony somewhere with your fellow down syndrome patients? you could call it the yoonited states of America

You must differentiate between (((soviets))) and actual Russians. 100,000 White Russians that were protected by Japan were Shoah'd by the (((soviets))) and churches burned (other than the big one at Harbin)

russians really are niggers

Russo-Japanese War of 1904-05 was the main point of conflict over those islands, the actual ownership was being contested since the late 1800's, and the result of the Russo-Japanese war ended up with an unsatisfactory result for both sides. They ended up with a land border on Sakhalin, and the islands were split evenly as far as I remember.

Closing into the end of WWII, America wanted to finish Japan off before Russia got there, as Russia had only technically been at war with Japan for 3 weeks until the end of WWII. America succeeded by bombing the fuck out of Japan, and got unconditional surrender.

This is why the island of Hokkaido was not like an East Germany situation, and the world was able to enjoy Sapporo ramen and beer much earlier than a divided Soviet/American Japan would have brought.

sorry but after we're done getting our country back and we will annex and colonize mexico and get rid of the Mexican problem once and for all. Mexicans should've learned their place last time this time its personal. Plus Mexico started the war anyway by attacking American troops within our land because the Mexican military was so incompetent that they thought they were patrolling the rio nueses but instead were patrolling the rio grande the river inside the US. Its always been mexico trying to act like a tough guy and its always us Americans that have to bitch slap them every once and a while

America needs to maintain that victory, even today, so they would rather the situation remain the same. The more pressing matter is the Sankaku/Daiyu islands anyways. Since it's actually in warm waters that are a central point for East Asia.

You annexed the whole Western part of your country from Mexico. Give it back to Mexicans.

Russia is just like the U.S., but worse.

All the islands were recognized fully to be Japanese after the Russo-Japanese War.

Before the war, Russia and Japan agreed to recognize the Kurils and Japanese while Sakhalin to be Russian. After the war, Sakhalin was split.

How is Russia anything like America? Is mass cannibalism a part of recent American history? Did America embrace an inherently flawed economic system?

Fuck japs. Ruskies can have them.

>Russians aren't cucks
Russians ARE cucks: see the outcome of the Battle of Tsushima. The Japs made complete fools of their shit navy and humiliated them about as badly as the British humiliated China in the Opium Wars/Boxer Rebellion.

No, but both superpowers and kike leaders do.