You laugh, you lose

>political edition

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/zj8kr
dailykos.com/stories/2016/5/16/1527083/-Meet-Donald-Trump-I-mean-John-Miller-I-mean-John-Barron
archive.is/Od7cU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This image just gets me.

try harder hillary

not political, but whatever.

Hahahahahaha so funny muh Russia, Putin amirite?

fuck britfags

That is the most pathetic attempt to restrain someone I have ever seen.

jesus man i don't know how they even are able look at themselves in a mirror. the most beta fags in the world working law enforcement against murderous mudslime. their betaness is going to get their heads lopped off some day doing his job like that. pathetic.

This is pretty funny.

I've heard that British Police aren't even allowed to carry firearms.

He's just a scapegoat for the Rothschilds

British police vs a nigger with a plastic knife

more 4 u

Are they seriously helpless to defend themselves against a knife?

streamable.com/zj8kr

Pong ping

Putin and his

Meet Donald Trump. I mean John Miller. I mean John Barron ...
By Hunter
Monday May 16, 2016
dailykos.com/stories/2016/5/16/1527083/-Meet-Donald-Trump-I-mean-John-Miller-I-mean-John-Barron
archive.is/Od7cU

Interviewer: Do you think there’s any fear that Marla will spill everything at all or — ?

John Miller: It doesn’t matter to him. He truly doesn’t care. I’ve never seen somebody that’s so immune, that he gets immune to, you know, some people would say you got bad press three or four months ago. Now, he’s starting to get good press where I don’t know what you call this but this is a big press.
But I’ve never seen somebody so immune to — he actually thrived on the bad press initially. [...]
I can tell you there was never any talk of marriage from Donald’s point of view. I can also say that Marla would’ve liked to get married, obviously, but it was just something he didn’t want to do.

It's not even surprising that Sue Carswell, the interviewer of Trump-cum-Miller in the above exchange, now supposes that Trump might have even leaked these interview tapes himself. He might, as John Miller supposes, actually "thrive" on the bad press.

dis one maeks me gigle

That guy dragging on the ground doesn't even know basic wrestling jesus christ

>Entire crowd is black or wearing hijab

I was hoping the Britistan things was a meme, but looks like its hard to spot an English person in England now sometimes.

Fucking globalist cunts destroy my homeland

*crickets chirping* Same ol "russa hakd der elercton" "we er russan pupets nah"

Trumpkins are too easy to trigger.

very abstract

Fucking kek, it's real

This is one of my favorites

>Tik-tok came out 7 years ago

Dude what the fuck. Even our cops that aren't built like chads at least know how to quickly overpower someone and take them down.

Gtfo nigger shill

Lost XDDDD
Plz take my upboat

starting off weak aren't we?

Jesus, that guy is vicious.

This, fuck me I don't work out, wrestle or anything but I could have even figured out that he just had to time it when the dude was mid shuffle, quickly release the left arm and grab the other leg to get that fucker down.

What does "kwa" mean? I've seen it around Frogtwitter but I have no idea where it came from.