I'm sick and tired of being labeled as "Hispanic" and having ppl think of me as a brown mestizo...

I'm sick and tired of being labeled as "Hispanic" and having ppl think of me as a brown mestizo. I am white and have roots in Hispania (the Iberian peninsula). I'm not brown, I am white. How do we disseminate this to the general population.

Pic related, it's me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3AVeXh63Mr0
youtube.com/watch?v=TGqcqTDV0xQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

spic

Oh boy it's this angry autistic self-hating spic again

Pelotudo.

>blond hair
>blue eyes
>pink skin

in what way am i not white?

you're a white hispanic

Hispanic is not a race and any race can be hispanic but I will agree that mestizos are RUINING The term because they are trying to turn it into a race because those beaners don't realize their race is mestizo injun mix faggot so they pride themselves on a geographic term like hispanic

Embrace your roots, mijo.

In the way that you're a mixed-blood spic who lets his emotions get in the way of his """intellect"""
>"""hispanic intellectuals"""

concha tu madre, hijo de puta

Go back to your containment thread where you were sperging out in all-caps you autistic spic

Look Mexican to me.
Trust me I'm a leaf, I have to suck all sort of diversity dick on the regular so don't worry Mexibro I'm here for you

fuck off ancap shill

>captcha: roads

Did someone hurt your feelings with the 52% memes?

You need thicker skin to be posting on the internet.

Says the spic. Don't lash out at your betters like that, Paco.

Go back to europe if you hate freedom so much you statist cunt.

I know that feel brother. We will forever be grouped with the various mixed race peoples of latin america for all eternity, even if we are pure blooded criollos. The only solution is to move back and live like kings in the land our forefathers conquered.

>betters
>Paco

you lack a justifiable economic philosophy and my name isnt paco.

>I'm sick and tired of being labeled as "Hispanic"
>I am white and have roots in Hispania
Truly a Hispanniger

>USA
>freedom

toplel

This is how it works in America Paco it makes no sense.

Then leave.

I'll stay back in the greatest and most beautiful trans-continental empire the world has ever seen, because my ancestors came to this continent and fought savages to make a name for them selves and get some land to call their own.

In your case, all so their spoiled descendants can piss away everything they left them and go back to the shitty continent they fled just because some people called them Mexican online.

if really rooted in the iberian peninsula, don't use american insults
> hijo de mil padres
> comemierda
> hijo de la gran puta
> me cago en tus putos muertos
should get you started

Hispanic is a linguo-cultural group, not a race

You want to be white? Literally just stop being hispanic. Youre ancestors made a mistake settling in south america but youre in america now, just be thankful your ancestors didn't mix with the locals way back when

> thicker skin
Whiter would do desu.

youtu.be/3AVeXh63Mr0

>stop being hispanic

Doesn't work that way. If you have a Spanish last name you are automatically nonwhite

Where would you rather go?

To the united kingdom where a man was locked up for nailing bacon to a mosque then killed by a pack of moslims in prison?

Or would you rather go to the """"fatherland"""" where all right wing ideas are literally thoughcrimes?

Or would you go to the based Poland, the white paradise, until you realize that you are hated slightly less than the shitskins currently flooding europe?

Or would you go to Russia? The freezing wasteland ruled by Jewish oligarchs where questioning the Holohoax is a crime?

America isn't perfect, but its the best we got.
So pick a better country or stop being ungrateful and start trying to enact change.

lol fuckin spic

I farted.

how about you stop calling yourself hispanic and just call yourself white. Why associate with those brown subhumans

You're garbage. Kys. But this is worse.

youtube.com/watch?v=TGqcqTDV0xQ

Americans need to kill themselves. I fucking HATE YOU STUPID ASS FUCKERS

DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE