Do you know how important Trump win was?

Do you actually know how important the Trump win was?

You have a chance now, a chance to stop the replacement of your people, if you keep anti-immigration people in power long enough for American entire culture to switch towards Pro-white politics who implement policies that will stop immigration of non-whites completely & start policies that will encourage non-whites to emigrate from the country, you can avoid becoming a despised minority in your own country. Nothing is as important to the survival of the white race as this.

You have one shot at this burgers. Make it count.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=47WtItcUKAI
youtube.com/watch?v=UFAFwpmXiZc
youtube.com/watch?v=xj_LTCjN9mM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you make a good point but we always had a chance even with obama in the white house. only problem is that people just dont want to fucking work, and work together to fix this shit.

people here, and likely everywhere are just overwhelmingly selfish and wont assist others. me and my mother have been struggling to find a place to rend but no luck. shit is too expensive (boston outskirts) but my mom doesnt really have many skills for work elsewhere. i havent really been able to find a job here so thats just bs..

Yea fucking right.

His whole family is jewish and he's in
With the Jews 100%.

>vid related

It doesn't matter at all as long as he is anti-immigration.

We just need time for our goys to infiltrate the democratic & republican party & spread their influence.

The entire Jewish media machine was against him.

Did you even watch the fucking video? It explains WHY the media was "against him".

We won't "infiltrate" the fucking Jews. They will only e removed by FORCE.

If you think there is even a remote possibility of politicians endorsing white nationalism you really should get out more.

Conservatives have been dodging racism accusations for 40 years now, its part of the platform to decry racism.
Trump would never in a million years declare that whites are superior and should be the only race allowed in the US. Its political suicide.

I really don't give a shit because I am not an autist, but if you want to fight for white dominance in the US you are going to need a time machine.

Well if you wanna remove them by force, you need people to vote for a political party that will do that.

And the way to do that is to get Alt-Right influence in the republican & democratic party.

We were a couple electoral votes away from having the most corrupt, evil human in history as president.

Daily reminder that pizzagate and seth rich are both 100% confirmed crimes against humanity that the (((media))) successfully buried and painted as """conspiracy theories""".

Voting will NEVER fix the issue.

From Harold Rosenthal (Jewish banker) who was murdeted 30 days after this interview:
"The American people have been easily ruled through our propaganda that the pen is mightier than the sword. We virtually get away with murder, and all the goy do is to talk about it, which is ineffective since we, the masters of propaganda, always publish a contradicting account. If the Aryan would review history and apply those lessons of the past, then the pen will be thrown down in disgust and the sword wielded in the heat of passion. (A recurrence to history would edify our minds and show us that the European countries solved their Jewish problem only by use of force.) Thus far, we have escaped the sword, when the only reprisal is some periodical of no repute, or some pamphlet with limited circulation. Their pen is no match for ours, but our constant fear is that they may open their eyes and learn that no change was ever brought about with a pen. History has been written in blood, not with ink. No letter, editorial or book has ever rallied the people or stopped tyranny. We understand this principle and are continually propagandizing the people to write letters to the President, to Congress and to their local media. We are safe to continually exploit, intimidate and disenfranchise the white American as long as they are preoccupied with the illusion of educating the masses through printed material. Woe be unto us if they ever see the futility of it, lay down the pen and employ the sword. "

What are you talking about?
The media did even know this shit was a thing until one of you dumbass cunts took a pizza place hostage.

News organizations don't report on internet conspiracy theories. That doesn't mean they are burying it.

youtube.com/watch?v=UFAFwpmXiZc

Get Rekt Trump fags

>triggered shills and divided and conquered leftyfags already swarming
You're doing God's work OP

>anyone who criticises Trump and Jews is a leftypol shill

Your new shilling tactic is glaringly obvious. Kike rat.

A pogrom is coming.

in 3 years a vapid anti white democrat will get elected, immigration might be slowing down, but nonwhites still have higher birthrates and white children are a shrinking minority

the only way to take back america is through civil war

>Voting will NEVER fix the issue.
You're just stupid dude, I don't know what to tell you.

You don't understand how politics work at all.

nigger both parties dont give a shit about white people

jew.

They would if the country did. That's how shit works.

You're just a retard man, don't talk about politics ever.

Let's say most republican politicians were pro-white. The party would be pro white. So let's get pro-white politicians into the republican party, understand? Yeah m8

i didn't really care who won, as long as it wasn't killary

>You have one shot at this burgers. Make it count.
This x1000. Shills have declared WW3.

DON'T FUCK THIS UP.

by the time most white people support white nationalism they will be a minority and you wont be able win elections with just the white vote

sure the republican party espouses white politics but they'll never be explicitly pro white
cringe, take trump's cock out of your mouth for once, he doesn't care about you

jew rat.

>by the time most white people support white nationalism they will be a minority and you wont be able win elections with just the white vote

Possibly. There is a chance though.

One more Trump election win, & if white nationalism spread continues....

It's doable. We have a chance.

Is Greg Johnson a Jew rat too? A white nationalist Jew rat? Or is it possible that you're just retarded & don't understand politics?

fuck off you literal commie kike

If he's not calling for mass killings/ a pogrom / mass deportations then yes, he's a kike rat like yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=xj_LTCjN9mM

20 minutes north of Boston here, fucking expensive as all fuck.

white nationalism in the US nationally has gone from about a 1 on a scale of 10 to about a 6 in the past couple of years. this is what has divide and conquer shills like freaked the fuck out

we ARE going to win, one way or another. they may very well incite civil war before being defeated, which is a lose-lose for them anyway

Trump isn't allowed to name the jew dummies.

They won't kill him now because that will make him a martyr , but the moment he opens his mouth about Israel he's dead.

John McCuck, Lindsey Graham, and some of the pro business GOP members are going to vote no on the merit act. They unironically want amnesty. I hope it passes but DNC will probably vote against it and a few cucks might flip.

Then again, maybe the pro white working class democrats like West Virginia or maybe even Bernie might go for it.

white nationalism will grow faster under an anti white president i think, it will grow anyway no matter who's in charge
why am i a communist kike
i support white nationalism you spastic, but i dont think it can be achieved through democracy

for example, most republican voters have a positive view of russia and putin but the party itself is full of hawks and neocons who relentlessly attack russia

Why are you making fun of Ted Cruz's son?

>white nationalism will grow faster under an anti white president i think, it will grow anyway no matter who's in charge

Difference is an anti white president will open the flood gates so it doesn't matter if white nationalism grows anymore.

We knew they were going to vote against it

the dissenters need to be publicly identifiable

Watch the fucking video I posted earlier in the thread and skip to like 12 minutes in.

The last FOURTEEN MINUTES is just listing Jews in his campaign organisation and his organisation now.

What is your fucking point faggot. Okay both sides are Jewish?

Why does it fucking matter, when one side wants to flood white countries with immigrants & the other doesn't I choose the one who doesn't.

We got this dawg

Unlike Trump who doesn't do jack shit. All he's good for is fooling retards into thinking they don't have to do anything themselves. All Trump will do is ALMOST pass his shitty half-ass laws, demoralize whites, and enrage shitskins who will perceive his "attempts" as whites literally trying to kill them.

Agreed. Trump is the man for the time. Any other time and he would be a dickhead. But right now he literally saved the west, or at least has given it a fighting chance. Even just the change to the Overton window is literally a godsend. Trump is based as fuck.

We have so many spics already that not taking in an extra couple will do absolutely nothing. This isn't like Europe, we are almost lost and NEED deportations/you know what or we're doomed.

You think you're being some enlightened cunt by being a defeatist faggot instead of actually doing what is necessary to maintain the society until a white nationalist party can get in and save the country.

Fuck off.

Holy SHIT the spacing. This is fucking paid shill territory this morn'.

>We have so many spics already that not taking in an extra couple will do absolutely nothing.

No shit. Then i suggest you vote for anti-immigration people in the meantime until you get the alt-right in the white house.

The point is that HE'S NOT FUCKING DOING ANYTHING YOU DUMB FUCK. Stop putting your unwavering faith in literal kikes with kike family trees and kike in-laws. SOMETHING needs to be done but Trump isn't doing shit and this constant praise for his garbage attempts when he is the most powerful man in the country is ridiculous.

we will protect the America of our fathers, not of the fascists

>The point is that HE'S NOT FUCKING DOING ANYTHING YOU DUMB FUCK. Stop putting your unwavering faith in literal kikes with kike family trees and kike in-laws. SOMETHING needs to be done but Trump isn't doing shit and this constant praise for his garbage attempts when he is the most powerful man in the country is ridiculous.

He is not opening the flood-gates. He is passing the RAISE act or whatever it's called, & he's deporting illegals.

Do you understand how that's better than opening the floodgates?

The point is ITS FUCKING JEWISH CONTROLLED OPPOSITION

KIKE RAT

>"Just wait and do nothing and let our president with his JEWISH family, JEWISH campaigners and JEWUSH White House help solve the J E W I S H PROBLEM FOR YOU!!

I can't tucking WAIT until killing you like rats becomes state sponsored.

another example, most tory voters here in the uk want reduced immigration but the party never delivers because western politicians care more about their careers than their own people
to be fair the migrant crisis in europe gave a huge rise to white nationalist movements, usually i wouldn't support self destruction even if it helps white nationalism but we're talking about america which needs to be destroyed and rebuilt
enraged shitskins are a good thing, forces whites to fight back
trump hasn't saved america let alone the "west", whites are still on track to being a minority

Honestly there is something wrong with your fucking brain dude, get checked. You are legit mentally retarded.

Better isn't enough. He could do so much more. Every single white man in this country voted for him and he hasn't called upon us to do anything. The floodgates have been open for 50 years now and a brief 4 year respite won't save us.

This 10000000 x

>Better isn't enough.

It's better than whining like a fucking faggot on the internet & not doing anything though. Like you and this retard is doing --->

You're in for a fucking HUGE pogrom. :)

>Every jew is evil!

They're humans but some of them are well connected and corrupted

>The floodgates have been open for 50 years now and a brief 4 year respite won't save us.

Are you like not understanding what the fuck I'm saying?

>get baited by a self-confessed jewish propagandist into being violently anti-semitic
\

you're really playing this wrong user

Any questioning of Trump's true loyalties and dissatisfaction with the literal nothing that he's done is faggot whining to you filth.

Agree. They don't understand, either. I can even convince a black person that a racially jew charged hate group is literally paid to subvert the masses and genocide the white race. There won't be a civil war, though. One day, their hate propaganda will come to fruition, and all these leftist labels of "nazis" and "alt-right" garbage will actually have created what never existed before they spouted this crap. One day, the population will simply go from 330 million to 290 million, and no one will ever speak of it again.

whites and asians are suing harvard for affirmative action policies (which ARE racist, btw)

great time to be alive.

It's so fucking irrelevant you dumb nigger, it's better than the alternative, if they're both controlled opposition as you say.

Then vote for best option & make alt-right take white house, instead of going MUH CONTROLLED OPPOSITION HURR HOW DARE YOU SUGGEST HE'S A BETTER OPTION THEY*RE BOTH FUCKING KIKES YOU RETARD OMERGEEEEEEEEEEEERD.

Every jew is fucking evil.

Kike rat.

I'm almost past fucking tipping point to be honest.

I sincerely wish to believe that if Trump lost the election, we would already have the long awaited revolt by now. Since he's won, we just slow cook for another 4.
Convincing blacks is meaningless. Why would they join us when they can continue to serve the jew, rape and pillage us?

Alrighty idiot.

>"yes goy! Let Trump's JEWS fix the JEWISH PROBLEM!"

Filthy kike.

Better than nothing you dumb bong cunt and that was the basis of my post. The alternative would have accelerated the narratives and replacement so he is a win.

Are you actually mentally retarded dude? Do you not understand English?

By informing them of what's going on. Do you think it's a coincidence that black metro strongholds are sacrificial chambers, essentially? They'll be ok with it, because we'll "spread the wealth". With restrictions of course, breeding and such. Are you shill? Been a lot of those around this morning

Better take that suitcase under your bed and head for china you kike rat. We won't be as nice as Hitler.

>>"yes goy! Let Trump's JEWS fix the JEWISH PROBLEM!"

Did I actually say anything even remotely close to this in any way what so ever?

Use brain now to ponder this pls.

>if you wanna remove them by force, you need people to vote for a political party that will do that
That statement is retarded

>doesn't address the argument, only name calling

P O G R O M

I'm 100% white.

Trump ofcourse has connection with zionists , that's how the business world works.
Doesn't he mean he's actively supporting them.
The fact that he creates a culture for the alt right is already good enough , why risk his life for exposing Israel?

You're making shit up I never even said any remotely close to like a mentally fucked up retard.

I'm not seeing it. I don't want blacks around period and I don't trust the violent apes. I honestly can't perceive them ever helping us in any way. Why would they do so? They live comfortably under the jew.

>Pro-white politics

no, we only want people with American ideals (life, liberty, pursuit of happiness and shit).

muslims sharia law contradicts a lot of that so.....

>any way what so ever?
>spacing
shills, here all morning.
are you people stupid or something? You can't hire 1 person who has actually fucking been here for a week and knows how to post? Churn much?

Okay, go Jihad on the Jews alone dude.

Hnnghhh I am a GOD

im glad me and everyone in my family voted for him. and we will do so again 2020. i know he hasn't accomplished as much as he could have, but he has exposed a lot of the bullshit in our government and awakened white america. I sincerely hope this Raise Act passes.

They don't have to be explicitly pro-white. Simply being a merit based society is enough to drive out 95% of the nigs and spics.

We won't be alone.

You can bet your sheckles on that.

Let me rephrase that for you.

You need a political party that will do that unless you want to be a terrorist in the eyes of the state. Better?

This.

People can call him a zionist as much as they want. Doesn't change the fact he's turning the American population closer to the right. If he was really a puppet they would've never allowed that.

>Sup Forums
>phsyically doing something(outside of the few outliers

They would allow that so long as they kept in power, which they are with all the JEWS in trump's office.

Are you gonna go do something about it or just keep being a sperg? Cuz there are people here who actually wants to do something & discuss political strategies, instead of being downies.

Reason he has all those jews in office is because he has to deal with the republican party or the house and senate would work against him. If he were to invite a few nationalist freinds of him to the white house the republican party would put a stop to it. Plus the fact that washington is a big game and he needs players with knowledge , ofcourse these players want something in return but Rome wasn't build in 1 day.

UHH YOU FUKIN JEW, JEWS CONTROL EVERYTHING OKAY EVERYTHING OKAY? GAME OVER MAN, GAME OVER.

^Every post you've made ever.

Please leave.

Did you forget that the US is 56% white? And this counts some Mexicans as white while not including illegals. Its more like 45-50% white here. Not trying to be pessimistic, but the only way to save this county is with complete societal collapse.

This.

I recommend you read some Oswald Spengler, its inevitable.

No, our only chance is a severe economic crash. I'm talking 1929, this wakes people up like nothing else (also lets natural selection kick back in, there's no way libtards and niggers can survive here without a nanny state)

our priority should be to increase racial divisions so the race war/breakup of america happens as soon as possible
my point is that he hasn't saved shit, america is still in decline
yeah and a majority nonwhite country won't vote for that, that's the point

there's a reason republicans have become more like democrats in recent years

I'm finishedwith you kikes.

Another thing those of you who are jew-wise should realise is that arguing - especially with Jews - solved nothing and gets nowhere.

Spend your time more wisely, there are OTHER THINGS you could be doing to help spread awareness of the JQ and prepare yourselves.

*hint hint

Jews our friends, how you can not understand that? Are you muslimshills?

This.

Hillary would've start d nuclear war and we'd all either be dead or in Fema camps by now if that whore managed to steal the election.