Future waifu claimed

If only this was real.

Still laughed pretty good

K

I don't know what you mean?

lol wtf

>that pepe

that's how you get minotaurs in wall street

Shadman is the best, when girls have buck teeth irl that make them look like his drawings its amazing instant buckets

always diamonds

Bull-Queers, Mongrel-Theists, & Jews did it.

That's disgusting. Fuck Drumpf and Fuck whoever did this.

This fag only draws controversial shit to stay relevant and his art is ugly and fucking terrible

Ne.

So her name is Peg?

No shit.

this, on the other hand, is something that actually happened

Cant the creator of bull just turn away his bull and get him closer to girl as possible so she would look at bullshit literally. Reminder that the bull represents prosperity and the yas slay gurl is literally standing and opposing prosperity.

I know from the pixels and seeing many shops in my time

Yes, I too have a problem with the thing that is obvious and will never not happen.

>Miss Peggy to you.

I can't believe there still hasn't been a bukkake on this.

The statue already has a dick, because it is trans like the Statue of Liberty. Look at that chin!

>social justice and political correctness standing in the way of prosperity

this will never not be the funniest fucking thing ever
its even funnier because most of these dipshits dont even realise how ironic it is, not just metaphorically but literally as well

>minerals mined out of the ground by men
>loaded into a truck and driven to the smelter by a man
>made in to metal by men
>crafted into a statue by men
>shipped to the location by men
>installed on the site by men
>symbol of independent women

is this whole project just satire or are american leftists really on that many levels of retardation?

Heart kek

eeeeeeh

not the worst shop job, now will somone pay a crack head to distract the public while more paid crack heads hack saw this things ankles?

They are that stupid, its infuriating

they don't want to be "strong", they are just looking for new inventive ways to cuck people to work for them

i mean when was the last straightforward "successful" feminist movie that wasn't just stealing someone else's work and rebranding it for their own purposes?

i saw him do it

on a serious note, how is that statue attached to the ground? what would it take to remove it?

>go up to statue
>cover it in burka
>if they remove it then they're being islamaphobic
>if they leave it than this symbol of "stronk indpendent womyn" is being oppressed

seriously no matter what we win. it will just be leftists that are more cucked for muslims fighting with leftists that are more cucked for women

>is this whole project just satire or are american leftists really on that many levels of retardation?
It's an advertisement for a mutual fund which focuses on companies with a lot of women in high ranking positions.
That's the sum of it. All the self-righteous YASS KWEEEENing of the left about it is free marketing for a bunch of wall street cunts.

That's actually pretty good

some edgy grill from rebel media already did it and it was cringy

pritstick

Jew glue.
You gotta remove it with shekels.