What killed the mafia?

What killed the mafia?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BxFQYw_MmAA
youtube.com/watch?v=Lpr49Q5EJ7E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

niggers

The mafia unironically killed itself; it fell apart after all of it's members started turning states' on eachother

Italian-Americans assimilated, moved to the suburbs, and became pussies like the other whites.

This kind a mafia? idk

mafia still going strong selling child sex slaves, drugs, weapons, hits, and stealing company secrets etc.

DEH ICE AGE!

RICO

RICO + massive importation of shitskins and niggers that are willing to cross any line and value nothing other than money

RICO and technology. Everything has a paper trail, and good luck jacking a truck when it has a GPS tracker.

Is RICO ya cousin or somethin

RICO and Italian-Americans assimilated and became wonderbread whites like everyone else. How many 100% Italian-American people are left at this point, they intermarried and became indisguishable from the Euromutts

According to Patty, it was Starbucks. You just can't shake down corporate chain retailers.

Classic Mafia got "killed" because of competition from nigger and spic gangs. Used to be that the mob could have a "code" and still make money. (No women, no kids, don't fuck with drugs that aren't alcohol, don't fuck with innocents in the neighborhood, etc.)

But when that "code" means you're undercut by niggers who will come to your church and gun you down in the pew along with your entire fucking family, you have to abandon those rules. And if you abandon some rules, why not abandon them all?

Most mob families went "legitimate" because they don't have to sell out their values to make a dime.

theyre albanian now

They aren't dead fucktard.

All you need to do is look at illinois politics.

FBI never cleaned them out of chicago.

They're into people trafficking now, not drugs.

it wasn't RICO, or drug dealing.
martin scorcese killed the mafia.

"when that "code" means you're undercut by niggers who will come to your church and gun you down in the pew along with your entire fucking family"

When was a made guy in the US ever killed in this exact scenario? You're talking shit here. The only other race to have threatened them in and around NY/Philly was the Albanian mob.

>Italians
>other whites

mafia was about gaming the system. too many checks now so hard to game. started selling illegal shit like drugs instead because niggers were making money from it. mafioso moves laundering to vegas, gets clean, becomes corporate america. lackies and losers continue to sell illegals shit but can never achieve glory

RICO laws.. there you go. When my fiancé father was given the option of turning over 10-20 million or go away for the rest of his life and leave his three daughters and son. He made the wise choice to protect the family.

the based black of course xDDDDD

what the fuck is RICO

>(No women, no kids, don't fuck with drugs that aren't alcohol, don't fuck with innocents in the neighborhood, etc.)

Lol get the fuck out of here with this Hollywood bullshit

the mafia never followed the 'code', always about kids and hard drugs, and murdering anyone and sold anyone into prostitution.

mostly what killed them was life sentences instead of testifying, enough of them getting enough money to open up a basic normal business.

now the other ethnicities are desperate enough to be gangsters, no one really wants to be a gangster

-

Actually they're huge into the garbage and recycling businesses. Try finding one they don't own.

Where's the money in that

Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act

When one person commits a felony and can be tied to others, they can all be charged with a felony

the russians

Justice. Also anyone thinking Italian Mobs were some high classed gangsters or some shit like in hollywood is a fucking retard. No one liked them just like now, we still hate all gangs and mobs because they're all low-life pieces of shit

That TV show was such a bargain basement version of The Godfather. No idea why it was so popular. Total junk.

Really, Italian Americans are white people?

Pic related, this is Melissa Gorga, she's an average Italian American

This. Italian neighborhoods died. They assimilated into the white population for the most part.

Why half my neighbors in North Jersey are in jail. Even when I moved to Dallas. I somehow find a way to date a mafia princes who grew up on a yacht club in Miami completely by accident. They always seem to find me and when I ask them what they saw in me. They say I remind them of their father.

This, basically. The 'based godfather' type died of old age in the 80s and 90s, the others got life sentences and what was left either quit the life or became low life thugs because they couldn't manage anything larger than that

rico
and dealing drugs

First off she got baked for about 20 hours in the toaster on high. I know a fuck ton of Italians. They don't look like her.

>Not wanting a Godfather that actually ended well

um wut? what about Anita Pallenberg or Sophia Lauren?

Are you fucking retarded? That's not an adhom btw i genuinely want to know if you have a mental impariment

You should check out the documentary of the Brooklyn Doggers. There's an amazing part when they talk about the Long Island expressway being built and all the Italians in Brooklyn moving to LI. Next thing they know the stands are filled with greasy ricans throwing trash on the field and spitting at players. Brooklyn was beautiful... once.

Corporations

>That TV show was such a bargain basement version of The Godfather.

That's the whole point you retard, it showed the hypocrisy of low class New Jersey rubes pretending to be Sicilian men of honor.

>she's an average Italian American
Sure pal. Cherry pick some half nigger and try to say she looks like the average Italian American.

They made the mistake of moving in on the Clinton's business line

youtu.be/BxFQYw_MmAA

The thing that will eventually put Trump and Co. in prison.

Haha, I'm half Italian and live on Long Island. My family was part of that. Ditched Brooklyn for the suburbs.

Sophia Loren looks like an Arab. She is dark, just like Melissa Gorga. Anita Pallenberg is German-Italian, and her family have been bleaching itself by marrying Germans & other northern Europeans for at least 250 years

As much as I hate niggers, you're glorifying the American mafia to an embarrassing degree. They were degenerate thugs who intermingled with Jews and by 1929, "la cosa nostra" was entirely ran by a Jew.

Drugs were never off limits, that's a myth made invented by Coppola to make Italians look better. Luciano, the boss of all bosses was arrested for heroin distribution and so were many others over decades. They killed women too. Just stop.

Huge contributing factor was that FBI and local police started cooperating more. There was once a shit ton of infighting between police and FBI over mob investigations that shit fell through the cracks and they couldn't convict them.

The mafia didn't go around killing innocent people en masse like niggers. If you didn't fuck with them they left you alone the vast majority of the time.

>Sophia Loren looks like an Arab.
No.

>She is dark
She's Mediterranean. She's not going to look like a Swede.

They're criminals and the overwhelming majority of career criminals are stupid. I don't just mean a bit thick, but properly stupid. Read statements made by them, or actual profiles of their past and not the idiotic fanboy stuff. They're morons.

By the 1980s they had started to annoy serious people as opposed to the local police, so they went down. The presence of Balkan and former USSR criminals didn't do them any favours either.

RICO act.

Unless you ran a business that they didn't have a take from, or owned property that was adjacent to theirs, or were involved in any way with someone they had a minor problem with, or were accused of something for convenience, or had a job they could exploit and then implicate you in crimes with, or were walking past when they decided to shoot someone or blow them up, or a wide array of other things.

Apart from that they were great.

The real mafia guys didn't and tried to stay low (Paul Vario) however, it was the associates that were a either a bunch of killing sociopaths (Tommy DeSimone) or dumbasses that went into the drug trade against the mob orders (Henry Hill) and got caught.

This is unironically 100% accurate

t. mafioso family

RICO act and Italian-American integration.

Although they're not dead.

It portrayed the mobsters how they actually were: criminal piece of shit. The Godfather is an overrated movie created under a romanized version of the Mafia that only exists on Coppola's mind.

>where's the money in locally monopolized government contracts

Paul Castellano was the best boss desu.

they joined the democrat party

Not really. My girls dad tells me when he went down to Costa Rica to marry his second wife and at the wedding was about 20 judges, police chiefs, and the god damn mayor (not naming the city) a whole mess of body guards, local politicians.. etc ...etc.. They liked to let their chest hair fly Tony Montana style zero fucks given.

I will say this. My girl is just giving me a not so subtle heads up that Italians like to give cash for weddings, and we will have to never worry again.

Something's never change

This

The difference between Italians and Mexicans is that non-mafioso Italians hated the negative reputation they were gaining due to the mafia. So many italians joined the law enforcement agencies, offering their guido talents to go undercover.

Other italians would tell them they were traitors, but they wouldn't give a fuck, especially because the mafioso's would force the local FOB italians to pay protection money.

good one, chip

Have you considered the possibility that someone might tell you lies?

Concrete too. Supposedly.

>Actually they're huge into the garbage and recycling businesses.

That's old hat front.

That's not where the real money is, the real money is in people.

According to a documentary I watched on Netflix, one of the top guys wrote a book that explained the hierarchy thereby giving the FBI the knowledge needed to topple the mafia.

Sure that's 100% possible. But then I saw the pictures, I read the news articles, I looked up his fucking name...

Meyer Lansky was never convicted, he flew to Israel to escape prosecution from the US.

>(((Mob's accountant)))

>The FBI toppled the mafia.

youtube.com/watch?v=Lpr49Q5EJ7E

Dignity it's free guys.

Nobody "killed the Mafia". I have family in the "Family". They're just not as bold as before. There's a huge restructuring in Italy, but it's mostly the Camorra, which have gone through a Degenerate phase.

The "5 Families" don't exist as they did, but there are "Cosi Nostra" Americans around. It's not so much Sicilians, it's mainlander Italians

Trust me.

Don't get Cunty.

The biggest reason their strength fell is because prohibition ended
Sure they continued onward with other practices, but it's like if apple tried to continue on without making computers, it would just never be at full potential

>What killed the mafia?

The narcos, more violent, more capable, and overall: they actually had a competent state fighting against them

Fucking kill me, The mexican marina is the only institution that actually tries to fight against the narco

This, the Kosher Nostra as well as the (((Russian))) mafia

*Cosa Nostra

(Italians say COZI)

>What killed the mafia?

The narcos, more violent and more capable, and overall: the mafia actually had a competent state fighting against them

Fucking kill me, The mexican marina is the only institution that actually tries to fight against the narco

Camorra is still in New York too.

Bunch of "Degenerati"

It's still around. They just keep a much lower profile.

The Mafia is an unsustainable business model in modern America and most people have just regressed/progressed to having smaller tight-knit operations with things like drugs basically off the books and out of sight.
Basically "the mafia" still exists, but in a much more legitimate form.

pretty swell guys all around

The mafia is still around in New York/New Jersey/Philadelphia unfortunately.
It's not romantic John Gotti style any more, so nobody pays attention, but mafia is continued to be involved in gambling, shipping, stealing from unions, etc.

calle calle

My great Uncle was one of the biggest mobsters in Long Island. He married into our family. He was a scumbag Sicilian. All the Italians hated him.

Very feared by most of Long Island.

He was a fucking jazz music teacher. Should tell you how they operate.

Also, they realized how much more money they could make with legitimate businesses and how they could stay out of prison where Italians do not do well.
Niggers abound and white supremacists don't consider Itals white in prison.

Mafia = Gambling, Construction rentals, shipping, check fraud

Not so much drugs, other than scumbag Camorra

The mafia is just a hollywood myth

maybe 70 years ago
drugs are way too big to not get involved in these days

Actually this is true. My grandfather talked to me about how the mobsters in New York, hated niggers and that if they crossed into their territory it better have been for a good reason. Other races were alright but niggers.

From what I heard they just became tired of ruling in New York and moved away and lead normal lives. Yes the big ones were caught but not the ones behind the scenes.

The 5 families, the "Council" never liked it. It was always a big risk. Except now the scumbag Camorra is all over it.

>other whites

if anything they became less white, they behave like latinos/niggers with all the yelling and degeneracy.

They were absorbed into white people and crime stopped

>FBI never cleaned them out of Chicago

But the niggers did.

Lol this is some fanfiction.

Most of the Degenerates were Sicilians. The mobsters in my family married in (The Italians) because my great Aunt was a piece of ass, and she was a great woman.

But trust me, mainlander Italians never liked Sicilians. My Grandfather almost took the Mafioso on when he came here from Italy because they held his sponsorship over his head.

He told them to fuck themselves. But later, his sister, ended up marrying one for $$$

Fuckin Sicilians.

Stfu pussy

Except they were all rich as fuck. Everyone but me gotta learn

Suuure