I haven't been on Sup Forums in about 3 weeks

Could someone fill me in on what's been going on, if anything?

Other urls found in this thread:

cheekyvideos.net/
dailystormer.com/tag/magda-pegowska/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nothing at all. Boy.. I sure am sleepy... Why dont we all just get some good rest? Yes?

>Sup Forums hates Trump now
>Sup Forums is #WithHer now
Drumpfkins BTFO

You better get in line or go back to your white supremacist hole where you crawled out of, you bigot.

sounds like you need a quick rundown

I'll take 10

So basically the world is going back into a dark age and there is nothing anything anyone can do to stop it.

You are wrong...

AND she still lost.

Deal with it.

>222228
Holy fucking shit so close to something magical

I meant recent events on this site alone. Any shitty happenings? Do we love Trump? Do we hate Trump? I already know that civilization is regressing back to a shitty state.

She won the fucking popular vote! That means more people wanted her.

The democrats do not need to change their strategy because it is self evident how popular their message was and they will sweep the 2018 midterms and impeach this dumpster fire of a president.

One of the WHanons were right with the July Happening (Awan the IT guy), Youtube is nuking many channels(MurdochMurdoch permanently, Jordan Peterson temporarily) , West Virginia's governor switched parties to republican. etc

from what i know that that much. (i think this will be the most helpful comment you will get in this thread)

youtube has been an ass lately. doing shit where if a video gets marked as offensive or hateful enough times it will start hiding that video from recommended videos, and might even pull it or some shit.

as for trump and whatever i really havent heard much. something about a healthcare bill, people still complaining about tax returns. really nothing new from my point of view

more people wanted her because of the corrupt media spreading lies. electoral college did good here. seriously this whole election was a mess and unfair.
but since when is life fair? just something we need to live with and keep pushing on. maybe at some point we can achieve a prosperous society but these current generations are fucked.

if i get my life back together ill try to do my share of holding us together, and trying to make a better world. i hope that you can take a step away from the keyboard sometime and do your share. same goes for everyone else reading this.

@op hope you have a nice day.

>About 18 YELLOWSTONE HAPPENING threads.
>112 BLACKED threads.
>About 59 Trap threads.
>Scaramucci was hired.
>Scaramucci was brought the lulz.
>Scaramucci was fired.
I think that about covers it.

no trolling: it's been a rough few weeks.
Lots of Lauren Southern posting because she lost her paetreon and either autistic neets or /leftypol/ can't stop talking about it.
McCain is still a piece of shit
There were some fake happenings, then some small happenings that will hopefully lead up to a big happening
Trump hasn't had a big win in a few weeks.
Hopefully things will get better.

Also I was looking for a pic to attach to this and saw pic related and realized the Dems are copying Trump's talking strategy point for point and no one in the media is calling them out on it. We also didn't get a good meme effort organized to laugh about it.
Its been slow.

WTF MURDOCH MURDOCH IS GONE!?!

the jews are at it again lad

We should call out the democratic platform for what it is, RACIST.

When aren't they?

Yup shoad twice actually, main channel was knocked out, last episode was on channel 2 but got KO again. Here's the archive
cheekyvideos.net/

Black cock still bigger than white cock and fucking your Aryan GF.

>GF

you didn't even try

a/r/e y/o/u Sup Forums Sup Forumso/t/?/

Thank you friend.

Chad vs virgin memes are popular now,

A polish woman who had a child with a Somalian was meme jihaded, her name was magda pegowska.

dailystormer.com/tag/magda-pegowska/

I/M/_Sup Forums_/S/H/I/T/_/P/O/S/T/E/R/

A.r.e._y.o.u._e.v.e.n._a.w.a.r.e_w.h.a.t_s.a.t.i.r.e._i.s.?

In all seriousness, if the democrats spent 2 years calling Trumps platform every ist and ism in the book and suddenly steal it, does that make them every ist and ism as well?

My bad, I read a thread earlier about shillbots and I want to see if I can spot them. Obviously I need work.

The answer to your question is beccause they have made sure no one will call them on it by completely controlling the media and brainwashing their supporters

Reddit is full of shillbots, Sup Forums is full of ideologically possessed retards, which is a distinction without a difference honestly.

>Holy fucking shit so close to something magical

The 8 at the end stands for the length in years of Trumps presidency.

>She won the fucking popular vote! That means more people wanted her.

Yeah, illegals.

The United States government is coddling niggers with programs, leniency, EBT cards while the United States government's media apparatus is not disclosing nigger crimes of all sorts. These crimes range from murder, larceny, to fights over chicken bones and hair weave.

Also, I've been suspended from Twitter.