Palestine vs. Israel

If you were forced to fight here, which side would you choose?

Other urls found in this thread:

mourningtheancient.com/truth.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=ij3C2aXCR8g
liveleak.com/view?i=e1e_1352142887
youtube.com/watch?v=x7ybLwAJUfQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=0pb0F4HOCN8
youtube.com/watch?v=xW4hI_METac
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I would join with Israel.

Israel is the most morally correct army ever.

>siding with zionists

Israel, why have another shithole failed arab state which would be taken over by another "moderate rebel" group which would hate America and the west?

I know 30 people will call me a jew but the whole reason Israel exists is to be a source of intelligence for the US/UK in the middle east. That's it. Even if they are a shitty ally it's better than another terrorist spawning ground

piss off Reddit every true Sup Forumslack knows who they can control

Israel is behind White Genocide in all White Nations all cuckold boys who suck black cock side with Israel because Israel is Pro-White Genocide as Israel is the ZOG CONTROLLING ALL WHITE NATIONS WORLD WIDE (this is a confirmed fact, don't trust cucks who suck black cock and wouldn't mind obviously sucking israeli peepee as well).

Israel will one day be ended by Americans and Palestine will be handed back to Palestinians, by Americans. Israel has carried out acts of war like 9/11 against the american people and one day they will be brought to justice and they will pay.

The Goyim Fucking Know, one day there will be a Waffen SS 2.0

For more information visit: mourningtheancient.com/truth.htm

youtube.com/watch?v=ij3C2aXCR8g

Palestine is as real as Santa Claus. I say the whole middle east should be nuked.

Isreal in theory

but in reality I'm not gonna fight there and I really just wish the kikes would stop asking for money and do whatever their gonna do in the mid east without us having to be party to it

Neither, I'd fuck both you faggoys up as much as possible

This is the only correct answer. Anyone who disagrees is a sympathetic cuck faggot trying to virtue signal at the detriment of his own race.

Only a stormcuck would side with muzzies
Jews don't rape your wife and daughters
Muzzies do

The Zionists need to get rid of the Dome of the Rock on the temple mound in order to build the 3rd Temple and reign in the anti-christ. This is their final goal.

On this one occasion I side with the muzzies.
The muzzies are the buffer zone

(((His own race)))

Israel to fight with my white brothers

Aren't Israels white while Palestinians aren't? I think I'd feel a lot safer fighting alongside white people than the shitskins.

Palestinians are white and based

liveleak.com/view?i=e1e_1352142887

palestine for sure, but only a certain faction

neither are white you fucking low iq retard

Palestinians are prob the whitest levant arabs because of crusade rape. Jews are the enemy of all mankind read the talmud and see why they're religion is hell bent on destruction of all others. Hell im pretty sure hitler called them honary aryans when the mahdi visited and sent him a Palestinian battalion squad.

Palestine

Cucks

fuck isreal

>t. untermenschn Maghrebi
You can gladly join your cousins over on the Palestinian side, but any man with a triple digit IQ will know there's no victory coming their way - only bombing campaigns which destroy 90% of their infrastructure and land every war. Get Martyed for all I care.

very yes

Arabic sounds so fucking hoarse and guttural. It's only beaten by Somali for disgusting languages that rape your ears

Of course theres no victory for them that doesnt mean you're gonna side with the kikes just cause they're on the winning side instead of who's morally right.

gluttural you say?
youtube.com/watch?v=x7ybLwAJUfQ

OP's question is like that either/or game where you come up with two disgusting landwhale shebeasts and you have to pick one for a hypothetical shag.
In the spirit of the game I'd pick the juden but IRL I'd glass the whole area

Arabic is pretty ok. Turkish and polish worse. Vietnamese is the worst.

Palestine

we shouldnt judge based on language, base it on what they are saying actually means

PALESTINIAN SIDE.

DEATH TO ISRAEL; DEATH TO JEWS WORLDWIDE.

Ffs all anthems sound ok, it's the point of them. Listen to this bitch, she has a nice clear voice but the lingo still sounds like vomit
m.youtube.com/watch?v=0pb0F4HOCN8

it belongs to america

I'd take down both
Neither deserve to exist

Maybe when spoken by men, but I thought it was cute coming from those little Jew bashers

palestine, no reason needed

>fighting for Jews
>ever

Turkish isn't great, polish sounds like lots of other slavvy lingos to the untrained ear but you're right, I forgot the dogmunchers, most of them sound awful too.

I love best Korean commentators in English. "Ze Democratic reprubric of kereer"

Sorry faggot I reject your shit dichotomy
I choose.....the third option
EVROPA

Palestine. Even if you want to side with the colonists, would you rather get rid of 1 of many Muslim countries, or the only Jewish country?

No I saw white kids and felt sick they were muslims who spoke Arabic. Funny.

Neither, but mostly fuck Israel, I hope to fucking kek something gets started like #openbordersforIsrael gets started so the Palenstinians can at least ransack their shit and get revenge against the zionists, but also I don't want them here, let them take fucking Israel if they want somewhere nicer to live so bad though since the fucking kikes did the same shit to them to begin with

at least arabic doesnt have atrociously long words and almost unpronouncable sequences (such as "tuqak" in inuktitut and ""kq" in ingush)
youtube.com/watch?v=xW4hI_METac

Are you saying you wouldn't accept those cute young refugees and convert them to Christianity while maintaining their ingrained redpill on Jews?

Kek what the fuck?
Palestine. 10000000%
Muslims on their own aren't the enemy, and they can live just fine in their lands, and those shifty cunts in Israel are the worst

>they can live just fine in their lands
Yeah tell that to the eurocucks

Israel, palestinians terrorists need to get nuked

israel. easy.

Israel, ofcorse.

>If you were forced to fight here, which side would you choose?
I choose Palestine just until the Israeli borders are breached and the 4+ million Palestinians begin to flood into Israel.

Israel would then start a full scale war and likely force the hands of some of the other Muslim nations to join the Palestinians and thus a full scale Israel war will begin.

The non-stop car bomb and assassinations of Israelis will put an end to the open borders and #NotAllMuslim types.

Hard to push open borders and #NotAllMuslims when you have 50+ thousand Jews killed at the hands of #NotAllMuslims.

Basically, siding with Palestine allows for the killing of two birds with one stone. Israel gets BTFO, Palestine and the #NotAllMuslims will get BTFO, and so will the open borders faggots.

Im a white supremacist but Trump said that Israel is our biggest ally so, i would fight for israel

palstine.
i would want to die quickly.

Israel, no hesitation.

I still remember watching Palis laugh and dance and cheer in the streets on CNN on 9/11 while New York burned and 3000 civilians died. They are our enemies and the enemies of all who live in the West. And always will be.

I don't agree with a lot of stuff Israel does, but this is like asking would you fight for Rohan or the Orcs. It's not a tough one.

Lol, wanting to side with shitskin muslims. Don't pretend to care about the "palestinians", 70% of Palestine is claimed by Jordan anyway. The real inhabitants of the land is Christian, jews and muslims have proven themselves to be incapable of maintaining peace within the region.

Palestinians are a mix of Jordanians, Syrians, Lebanese, Egyptians, they are NOT white.

gotta be Palestine, sure they are barbaric and want to murder us, but the enemy of my enenmy is my friend, fuck jews- they cannot be allwoed to win in this timeline!

THE KINGDOM OF JERUSALEM, YOU HEATHEN FUCKS!!

The Palestinians of course. Israel is a terrorist state.

Dont act as if you care about mudslimes, let palestinians and israelis kill each other.

jew detected

>Israel to fight with my white brothers

>Aren't Israels white while
Does this answer your question?

Israel of course. Palestine is run by corrupt terrorists.

ISRAEL

Fuck the Arabs, it isn't their land.

Nah. Palestine over Israel any day.

If you choose Israel, you might as well get a nigger to fuck and impregnate your girlfriend. Fucking cucks.

Remember, the Jewish problem is the one ad only problem to focus on.

bismallah i would shoot myself at the gate of the airport

better than siding with dirty Muslim squatters

>Israel only exists as a source of intel
>being this bluepilled

>palestine handed back

KEK - It is Jewish historically

Muslim cock sucker

The mudslimes. Never the Kikes

> (this is a confirmed fact, don't trust cucks who suck black cock and wouldn't mind obviously sucking israeli peepee as well)
If you say it's a confirmed fact it has to be one.
> Israel will one day be ended by Americans
Yes, when hell will freeze over.
Also this en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option
> handed back to Palestinians,
Ok Muhammad, keep fantasizing.
> The Goyim Fucking Know, one day there will be a Waffen SS 2.0
The goyim don't know anything.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option
> truth.htm
It says truth in the URL so if must be true. Amazing.

Israel always.

I never understood logically why anyone has ever supported palestine.

Historically it never existed.

Literally the only reason the name "Palestine" exists is because the romans renamed the general area that was Judaea "Syria Palestinae" in an attempt to totally wipeout any jewish connection to the area after years of wars and rebellions.

Fast foward to muslim conquest and occupation for a couple hundred years, and finally after centuries of exodus jews finally get to reclaim their one homeland and muslims act butthurt even though they have 22 arab states and saudi arabia as their homeland to live in? When muslims try to claim palestine as an especially holy land when if it werent for Judaism, there would be no such thing as islam, it doesnt make a lick of damn sense to me.

I mean the gall of these people to say "hey were gonna make a religion based loosely after yours, and then come and take your holy land 3000 years after your culture and identity and religion is well established and pretend its always been more sacred and historically ours lol"

Literally the behaviour of arabs when it comes to Israel is the most stereotypical "jewish" behaviour i've ever seen.

I say make as many settlements as you want jews.

Fuck arabs, Fuck muslims. Theyre the real kikes.

Palestine. Fuck Israel.

Israel

Israel

Emperor trump would choose israel so yeah