Goodbye Sup Forums

I feel like I'm going insane, everywhere you look there are people spouting the 'diversity is good' meme and everyone buys into it. To even question what is good about diversity will result in yourself being ostracised from society. Seriously it's so easy to lose friends, family and your job by asking why our society is going to shit and pointing out some obvious problems. I can't do it anymore lads, I'm going to crack soon and actually go crazy, so I'm quitting every form of media so I can shut my eyes and put my fingers in my ears like everyone else.
It sounds pretty pissweak and it is to be fair but being aware of all that is wrong and not being able to do anything about it sucks the life from you. So laters fellas hopefully I'll become delusional and happy too!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V7AcFCVTsiA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That doesn't work. I sincerely hope you learn to cope with it better and don't end up offing yourself from the hell our enemies have created.

>I'll become delusional and happy too!

What are you going to do, bash your head with a hammer until you forget? The truth is in your heart to stay.

>so I'm quitting every form of media so I can shut my eyes and put my fingers in my ears like everyone else.

You have it backwards. Quitting media will remove the noise from your eyes and ears and you will begin to see and hear for the first time.

No, no, no, you misunderstood Straya-user once you are here, you are stuck here forever. It's a cycle where you say you will forget about Sup Forums and bluepill yourself. But there is no going back, cause now deep down you will hate normies, and keep coming back.

Ah, good old stockholm syndrome.

Good for you for leaving. The far right/alt right movement is getting cringy.

>another one bites the dust.

People with those ideals you call friends. That's your problem. Your decision making is shyte.

Then again, you do live in Australia which is horrible in terms of total cuckery.

>Good for you for leaving. The far right/alt right movement is getting cringy.

Hi OP.

You CIA or shareblue?

As if there's a difference.

Hey, why don't you show your geographic flag huh?

Mate, I gave up TV and films years ago. Consuming that shit is some of the most degenerate things you can do. You should shame anyone who consumes it.
I don't think any men under 50 read newspapers or magazines anymore.
I think things are changing. We can no longer have men just being quiet and withdrawing into the background.
Become informed and state your opinion.
Most media and social media you should quit because it is poison, but the time of men socially withdrawing must also come to an end.

Well considering we have a growing resentment by the betas, due to woman getting rights, and the resurgance of nationalism. I will say that it will get bloody in our life time, whether that is total 1776 worldwide or not, is uncertain.

I'm afraid it's far too late for that brother....see you next week.

youtube.com/watch?v=V7AcFCVTsiA

I think at this point that is what a lot of people want

Its critical theory in action. Limiting your freedom of speech by makign certain groups and ideas beyond reproach.

This. We've all tried to leave, but you can't. You're here forever.

It is never ending, you can't leave.

You have combat fatigue annon.

Perhaps it would be a good idea to get some normality spaces scouted out , designate and organized so you too can have a IRL hugbox now and then.

Because realize that from now on we will be in a eternal culture war as the globalist seek to crush any dissent, because we know that they must do it to maintain their position, and our society has grown to such a scale that globalist or some reincarnation of them will always come to be.

Flag checks out. EU is dying.
Funny, isn't it?