Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LItNFP7icUw
fao.org/docrep/x5318e/x5318e02.htm
csmonitor.com/World/Global-
nature.com/news/african-agriculture-dirt-poor-1.10311
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Give them gibs

Bomb them

We don't have to do anything. The best thing about famine is that if you ignore it, it eventually goes away.

Stop giving foreign aid to areas that have no natural resources or arable land. People should not be living there and now the west has made it their problem creating generation upon generation of dependancy.

Get them hot sauce for the pizza?

Stop feeding them

Let them eat the swarms of insects that surround their stinking nigger asses.

youtube.com/watch?v=LItNFP7icUw

Africa has a fuck tonne of natural resources and nutrient rich land... The problem is the people living on the land

I'm so fucking tired of African niggers
>get out white man we is tired of your colonials
>most leave peacefully even leave infrastructure standing
>south Africa in process of preparing to kill boers (maybe final sacrifice to get 4th Reich up and running)
>most niggers can't run shit
>without colonial masters savages revert back to ethnic genocide and warfare
>please see: all of African continent, India and Pakistan, and much of Asia for more details
>nigger warlords pillage most of infrastructure for its copper or for themselves
>helps us whites man feeds us it's yous faults wes starving
>give them food
>tell them to stop genocide
>fuck duh whites mans muh dick
>next famine
>helps us whites mans
>don't gives enough
>we will swarm your countries now rape and pillage
>gibs me

If white man is gone
>helps us yellows man
If we are gone show them no mercy Asians. Niggers fear the samurai

Most of the places that we send foreign aid to have severe drought and there is virtually no hope of the current population to ever be reliant on farming simply because they've overpopulated it due to the aid. The problem is partly the people, yes, but when you skew incentives, you are not encouraging any sort of progress.

force the rothchilds to pay for their food then make sure we send all the niggers there to edumacate them, then leave and make sure we build a huge wall

> I just saw a group a niggers going to a club with some white girls i fantasize about marrying every day now i need to feel superior so come on guys cheer me up by shitting on those niggers

It's like 80% people 20% outside influence....

Honestly the only humane thing to do is nothing.
We support basically all of africa, if we stop, a roughly a billion dies. If we continue until we can no longer keep up with their population explosions, the death toll could easily be 3 or four times that many. they havent gotten any better and they wont. africa is supposedly where mankind started, and it still sucks.

forgot pic related

Bombs.

leave them alone

swap the locations of hungary and nigeria

boom, african starvation solved within decades

what about you dont care about africans
>have 18 children
>wonder why you cant feed them all

literally do nothing
they breed like rabbits whether or not they have food
it's just that you're enabling their rapid reproduction by feeding them

keep em hungry
eventually they will die

True then. True now.
It's time to stop "helping".

i want a baby nigger so i can watch it starve in the flesh

I didn't know it was that bad

We can either get rid of the hunger or get rid of the niggers.

Let's have a vote for which one we do.

/thread

introduce them to soylent green

>Africa has a fuck tonne of natural resources and nutrient rich land... The problem is the people living on the land
That might have been true a few centuries ago, but climate change and generations of poor farming techniques have rendered vast swaths of the continent's land (that wasn't already arid deserts such as the Sahara region) largely infertile in the present.
fao.org/docrep/x5318e/x5318e02.htm
csmonitor.com/World/Global-
nature.com/news/african-agriculture-dirt-poor-1.10311
Issues/2011/0206/Hunger-and-food-security-Is-Africa-selling-the-farm

almost all famines are either caused or made much worse by a lack of political and economic freedom. Since Africans often have IQs too low to support democracy or at least competent dictatorships, severe famine is inevitable

Then why wasn't Africa a booming utopia of wealth centuries ago?

Stop allowing the subsidy of farming in the west. Food aid won't reach them and they will either die or pic up a hoe.

this.

/p/ here.
Shooping a dick will fix this image.
No need for thanks.

Look at my flag. These cunts are a blight on my countryside. I've become an archer, because of faggot gun laws. I know of giant holes in the mountains where commies used to throw people in to disappear then.

>archer
>world holes
>gonna be multicultural world hole

I'll do all I can to stop my local area turning into an unwashed coffee cup. A mono-Arabic mono-culture

I like how they always fail to mention the success of white communities in Africa (until they get terrorized and robbed by blacks, that is). Strangely, it's only Blacks for whom "infertile soil", "virulence of tropical diseases" etc. are civilizational dealbreakers.

Don't know and don't care. I just wanted to help put an end to the illusion Westerners have that African soil isn't shit today compared to being the bread basket of humanity back in Biblical times or earlier.

Nothing. Blacks should be sent to Africa and the whole continent should be left to them. Bring the whites back to Europe and other lands. Let them struggle in day to day life.

feed them bullets

let them die and decrease the surplus population

Start a charity that's literally called 'Feed The Niggers'

underrated

lol it isnt.

You don't need to do anything. Niggers will kill each other for electronics and koolaid.

exactly nothing
prove me wrong

You've got to thin the herd for the sake of the remaining herd.
It's simple wildlife management.

lol

Sit back and relax user

>here is virtually no hope of the current population to ever be reliant on farming simply because they've overpopulated it due to the aid.

They're too stupid to actually farm.

First, stop giving them help. The reason so many are starving is because they keep having so many fucking kids. You save one generation, then the next is 10 times bigger, and the problem just gets worse. Let a generation die off to a manageable level, and you'll be fine.

Second, force all males to have a vasectomy. That way they won't be able to naturally breed and end up with the same problem. Instead, we take genetic material from specific specimens to try to weed out the bad genes, and slowly improve the population. Eventually, you can breed a negro with almost a normal IQ.

Third, you leave them alone. Now that their population is reduced, and their IQs are raised to a barely acceptable level, they'll start figuring out how to do things for themselves. You've fixed Africa in only a few generations.

zoop. We doin zoop. nuthin nada and zoop. top zoop nigga. zoop zoop zop. check 'em

the same way we stop pigeons and rats from breeding. don't feed them even a little bit, and they won't have kids that starve in turn!