youtube.com/watch?v=YyknBTm_YyM

>Thread Video
youtube.com/watch?v=eoTSo1uB22c

>Thread interview
youtube.com/watch?v=jc4VxIWXX4w

>Gove confirms foreign access to UK fishing grounds
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-40814377

>UK diplomats' families withdrawn from Venezuela
theguardian.com/politics/2017/jul/16/uk-reaching-tipping-point-on-abuse-of-politicians-paul-bew

>Home Office’s lack of action on post-Brexit Border ‘is shocking’
irishtimes.com/news/politics/home-office-s-lack-of-action-on-post-brexit-border-is-shocking-1.3169069

>Anti-Islam UKIP leadership hopeful 'too extreme', says AM
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-politics-40802240

>Bring in British only passport lanes, minister says
inews.co.uk/essentials/news/politics/bring-british-passport-lanes-minister-says/

>British cyber expert Marcus Hutchins who halted NHS ransomware attack arrested in US
express.co.uk/news/world/836711/Wannacry-ransomware-NHS-cyber-attack-Marcus-Hutchins-arrested-Las-vegas-hacker

>UK 'reaching tipping point' on abuse of politicians
theguardian.com/politics/2017/jul/16/uk-reaching-tipping-point-on-abuse-of-politicians-paul-bew

>Last day of Royal duties for Prince Phillip
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/prince-philip-final-royal-engagement-gaffes-96-years-duke-edinburgh-queen-elizabeth-ii-a7872561.html

>British email prankster fools White House officials into replying
theguardian.com/us-news/2017/aug/01/british-email-prankster-fools-white-house-officials-into-replying

>No 10 says free movement ends when UK leaves EU
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40774251

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/28/crown-prosecution-services-hillsborough-criminal-charges-statement/
youtube.com/watch?v=2f96jnE3x_c
youtube.com/results?search_query=tv liscence goon
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I like the UK. Can we be friends instead of posters fighting please?

Why is Kevin going to fight a woman?

>moggmentum
>non-retarded edition

No, the gloves are off indefinitely.

Its better than a Pube bread, right?

I don't know why we have to fight, desu. My heart could never be in it.

anyone else want to see some millennial toes ?

Wasn't Hillsbrough just a bunch of pissed up scousers?

Why is most so popular he looks like a weedy nerd.

MOGG stupid fucking tablet..

Yes but we aren't allowed to say that

Eddie is a scouser.

Incompetent policing and altered statements to shift blame.

>I don't know why we have to fight, desu. My heart could never be in it.

I want to like you too America but you're too hostile to Brits on sight. I'll be nice for now but this better not be one of them Jew tricks.

I'm from Aberdeen originally

Can there be competent policing when in the presence of pissed up scousers?

Someone must break the cycle.

The claims of "pissed up scousers" came from altered statements.

I don't believe you!

Wait a minute... are your initials R.S.?

>the police made it all up
>dey do doh doh don't dey doh
Sure. Pissed up scousers would be otherwise inconceivable.

No, I don't sound like a jock, I was 3 when I left.

>Going to football in the 80's
>Not pissed up
Pick one bin dipper

Basically the police mismanaged the crowd by opening a gate and directing a large body of fans into a terrace already overcrowded. Once the deaths occurred the police then actively falsified evidence to shift the blame onto a scapegoat most of the public was looking to blame anyway.
Only the most pathetic of cucks would suck police cock so deeply that they wouldn't care about such a blatant attempt to blame the public for their own incompetent actions.

Scousers get angry about Hillsborough and they talk funny.

Why is Kevin going to fight a woman?

It's been proven by the Crown Prosecution Service

>Peter Metcalf, who was the solicitor acting for the South Yorkshire Police during the Taylor Inquiry and the first inquests, is charged with doing acts with intent to pervert the course of public justice relating to material changes made to witness statements.

>Mr Metcalf, an experienced solicitor, was instructed by Municipal Mutual Insurance to represent the interests of the force at the Taylor Inquiry and in any civil litigation that might result from the Hillsborough Disaster.

>He reviewed the accounts provided by the officers and made suggestions for alterations, deletions and amendments which we allege were directly relevant to the Salmon letter issued by the Taylor Inquiry and for which there appears to be no justification.

>Former Chief Superintendent Donald Denton and former Detective Chief Inspector Alan Foster are similarly charged for their involvement in the same matter. It is alleged that Donald Denton oversaw the process of amending the statements and in doing so, he did acts that had a tendency to pervert the course of public justice and we will say that Alan Foster was central to the process of changing the statements and took action to do so.

>Former Chief Constable Norman Bettison is charged with four offences of misconduct in public office relating to telling alleged lies about his involvement in the aftermath of Hillsborough and the culpability of fans. Given his role as a senior police officer, we will ask the jury to find that this was misconduct of such a degree as to amount to an abuse of the public's trust in the office holder.
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/28/crown-prosecution-services-hillsborough-criminal-charges-statement/

This man will DESTROY Brexit

>an actual fucking stick

As a kid my friends and I would sit on the side of the road for ages sharpening sticks on the kerb. We made shit more deadly than that. Christ almighty our police are lost for things to do

What do you think about Ted Kaczynski?

they have plenty of things to do, bingbongs are just a bunch of turbocucks though

This blatant vamphobia has got to stop.

Quit being a cunt and fuck off, honestly. You ought to be more concerned about the absolute state of our country rather than a foreign country.

What did everyone have for breakfast today?

4 fried eggs, 2 slice of brown toast and some chopped up fried mushrooms

Its probably the same cunt doing hit and runs in Syria General. I am convinced there are a few giant cunts or some falseflaggers trying to start shit.

lads ive been on a vegan diet for about 3 weeks now and honestly it aint that hard.

just realized too, only a cuck would eat an animal that they didn't hunt and kill themselves. meat eaters confirmed cucks.

Why can't America into electric kettles?

At least you ran some of that off.

It's okay Amerifriend, we know we have our problems and we wish our country would stop selling us out. Thanks for having our back.

Nothing, I'm cutting. And I'm about to have a nap. I'll eat something light when I wake.

What did you have for breakfast, Edward?

electric kettles are great desu, any other way sucks.

Certainly no worse than Americans wish the same of their government.

I don't mind it if its funny or original. But he's neither

Immigrants from Tenerife - based?

Daily reminder that brit/pol/ is a pro Jeremy Corbyn board.

>1PBTID

Basically just a cunt, yeah. I'm hoping he's not being genuine that dumb.

Why cant scousers into forming orderly queues at football matches?

youtube.com/watch?v=2f96jnE3x_c

Why can't senior police not falsify evidence?

I have one

but only so I can put boiling water in my squirt gun when I see the little neighborhood niglet sneaking around my yard

i hate the word pal im just trying to stop eating maccy d's kfc and shit all the time by banning myself

He's a Scouser, so he probably had someone else's cat with a slice of old bread he found in a bin.

>never forget
>that you're a womble

I appreciate your sentiment about veganism, but you did just come in here to state that you are vegan and nothing else

>not supporting your local butcher

lads... I just got a letter from TV liscencing
It says they might come on the 14th of August, or another day

>watching television ever

Your fault.

it was nice knowing you

F

Ted Kaczynski did nothing wrong.

oh no you're fucked m8

And what'll they do if you're not in, eh?

Oh dear oh dear

Had this weird dream last night where I agreed to do something really stupid.

Do tell.

F

Which one is objectively worse lads
>Traffic Warden
>BBC license fee enforcement

Come to the conclusion that British Indians are alright, in small numbers.

Traffic warden

>British Indians

At least traffic wardens don't feel entitled to enter your home.

Sikhs are sound
Hindus it's hit or miss
I think we all agree on Islam in this country

t. Cunt who parks in disabled bays

But neither do the beeb cunts

>where I agreed to do something really stupid
Was it going to some boat yard in Scotland in the middle of November to fight Preuße?

Yeah something like that.

Yes they do.
youtube.com/results?search_query=tv liscence goon

Unfortunately that wasn't a dream

Curry is the most overrated foreigner food in existence
Chinese>Mexican>Jamaican>Indian

They aren't allowed to enter your property unless you give them permission, they can't get warrants or anything like that. All you have to do is not cave in.
>t. got harassed by them for a year or so when I already had a fucking license
That was what convinced me to boycott

Yeah I know they're not allowed to, but they feel entitled to is what I said.

>Pube expects others to travel to him
That's because his car won't start.

Chinese>Thai>Everything else

Why is Rightly So going to fight a girl?

Why do you like the chinks? In my experience they don't cause any problems, but they're pretty self-segregating and don't mix with whitey at all. Indians are also fairly self-segregating (because all immigrants are), but they mix a bit more and are always friendly to whitey due to our good colonial friendship that was ruined by G*ndhi.