Regionalism and ethnical nationalism - is it redpill?

A REALLY SERIOUS THEME TO DISCUSS

..but I'm not sure that anglos even understand what I'm meaning

For example brits. Not all of them are really germanic by blood.

Would it be redpill if celtic will learn their languages and pure german brits will learn Icelandic languages and the closest to Old English?

What do you think?

It's 2017 and almost every educated man except anglosphere is speaking at leat one foreign language.

But.. I'm not against your culture or language or what. But it's becoming annoying when some really good bands even don't have a song in their native language, only in English. For example Within Temptation (should use Dutch), HIM (should use Finnish) and etc..

I mean that people from non-anglo countries may use language learning skill to learn their regional and ethnical languages.

Because some of us having the same specificy.

Some of russians have ukrainian blood, some finnish, some people (if it's true) even west slavic.

Or it's impossible and identity will continue to be based on language and religion, not on ethnicy?

celtic? pure german?

Are you high as hell? Do you not understand the amount of fusion us British / Britsh decended people have undergone? The last pure celtic peoples dissapeared during the roman age, and even before then the celts combined with the farming peoples before them, and those farming peoples combined with the hunter gatherers that lived before then...

WTF are you on.

But yes, we should all just learn proto-Indo-Aryian

>expecting anglos to learn a language

We are too lazy. When it comes to regionalism that's going to be very difficult in England where Britain is often referred to as "England", people do not see the difference between the two.

People are saying the same about Russians, but Russians are still pretty different. I mean sometimes it's just obivious is person more slavic or more finnish. But sometimes not.

>The last pure people

100% pure people exist only in wild tribes, I guess.

I'm not about this

>For example brits. Not all of them are really germanic by blood.
Most European peoples are more related to previous populations as opposed to their "current" ethnic group. For example, Bavarians, Austrians, Swiss Germans, and really South Germans as a whole are more closely related to the original Celtic populations that inhabited those regions prior to the Germanic cultural (and to some degree, genetic) domination of those lands. The same goes with France, especially northern France, where populations are more closely related to the Gauls/Belgae who inhabited those areas before the Romans. Same goes for places like Poland, Czechia, the Balkans and so on, who are all Slavic-speaking and today, but genetics-wise are closer to the populations that inhabited those areas previously.

Ethnicity is largely dependent on genetics, but culture, language and ethnic "identity" make up a large part of it.

Also it's idea can be very dangerous, I understand it, because it's racism, and even more harder racism than just hating of africans or asians.

But can be a red pill for whites too.

Because muh ""united white nationalism"" may not even work.

all forms of nationalism = faggotry.

man was made to live as one.
only a faggot would think otherwise.

so is classical (not the modern bullshit) communism staying the only one way to be uncucked?

We can't be arsed to learn basic Spanish for a holiday.
"Ok Pedro bringio two beerios, savvy?"

Yeah we practically colonise the place as well. It's very embarrassing.

Yes, but it's 2017 and you don't have to choice. People now can use first and second language. For example English as L1, but know Scottish, listen to songs in it, and using for cultural and national discuss with another Scottish people.

As we are using English today.

But of course this idea is dangerous because it can come to the full autism, when people will learn not ethnical languages, but dialects.

We see this in ex-Jugoslavija where people are literally making new meme languages

I'm pretty sure the the Irish, Welsh and Basque are the last remaining, relatively pure Celtic ethnic groups. Correct me if I'm wrong about the Basque though, I've heard they speak a language that isn't even a branch of the Indo-European language tree.

Spanish not so different, it's indoeuropean.

Our languages are different, but even they have the same logic.

For example. In English, as a part of law - right, as a side - right. In Russian the same - right - pravo, right - pravy.

>man was made to live as one.
That's not true in the slightest. This board is an example of the factionalism that gets out of hand when there's nothing better to do. Just wait until the xenos make first contact: Sup Forums will suddenly love diversity and start praising the strengths of different cultures. Because that's what people do when there's a big enough threat - they work together.

People are still very much the same naked apes that roamed the savannas thousands of years ago.

Much of Scottish culture was developed by Englishmen though, the Scottish languages are meme languages not spoken by the majority of the population in hundreds of years. It would be a bit artificial

Feminism is artifical too.

At least this idea can be rational. But as I said - can be dangerous too.

Because third wave feminism isn't rational it all. The only one good point of modern feminism is the fact that it destroys the national stress. I mean, why less development nations don't let girls to become wifes of different man (fuck, I guess it sounds so broken, but I had a slepless night, sorry) - because by hard, very hard patriarchal tradition their children will be a part of different nation

Feminism destroys this, because women's side becomes relevant too, this is the only one rational plus.

>Regionalism and ethnical nationalism

EITHER YOU ARE A NATIONALIST, OR A REGIONALIST —YOU CANNOT BE BOTH.

EITHER YOU ARE A NATIONALIST, OR AN ETHNICIST—YOU CANNOT BE BOTH.

I guess it depends on genotype and the way of "dissapearing".

Because the mexican example - 10% european, 90% native

I mean native mexicans didn't dissapear, just converted into Spanish.

I don't know how it is in Russia, but everyone's mother tongue is a dialect here.
The line between language and dialect is manmade, as is shown in the case of Serbo-Croatian being divided into Croatian, Serbian, Bosnian etc. They all use a variety of Shtokavian as the official language with some differences. In the end, the name is different but all these official languages can be understood so it's not like it makes a difference.

I like how Slovenian retains the 'dual' form. That's ancient linguistics. Lithuanian might as well be proto-indo-European, and they don't have that.

There are not "big dialects" in Russia yet. Russian from Ukraine and Belarus are different by pronounciation. Russian in Russia - mostly the same. Of course there are differents yet, but they are not very serious. Only some people can speak different. For example we have a commie politik which pronounciation is hardly different than the standart.

Also Belarussian language saved some things from ex-southern dialect of Russian.

Your language isn't meme, because it has very old tradition.

I meant all the attempts to separate Serbocroatian.

Also do you have the standart language?

and another one question. Is there a song in slovenian dialect with nasal vowels or not?

Is there a dialect of Russian that is more conservative?

I'm not lingust, but at my point ukrainian Russian is a bit more "conservative".

I meant all the attempts to separate Serbocroatian.
The separation of Serbo-Croatian is just politics. The people themselves mostly realise the ridiculous nature of it.
>Also do you have the standart language?
Of course. As opposed to being based on a dialect - like Serbo-Croatian -, it's a mix because Slovene dialects are quite divergent.
>Is there a song in slovenian dialect with nasal vowels or not?
Soryr, I can't help you with that. Apparently, nasal vowels exist in Carinthian dialects but I don't know any songs that would include it.

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT

wat

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

r u fine?

kys Poo-tin