When do you think that the next big timeline shift is gonna happen? Does CERN have anything planned?

When do you think that the next big timeline shift is gonna happen? Does CERN have anything planned?

Other urls found in this thread:

home.cern/about/updates/2017/04/lhc-has-restarted-its-2017-run
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not gonna lie, John Titor here. This is fucking hilarious watching the LHC crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let CERN get the time machine.

7-15-1-2-19-7-25-6-13-6-7-15-14-0

what does the future hold in store, atomic booms?

REAL ジョンチタ here don't listen to this fraud CERN is just fine and you have no reason not to trust us

Either August 21st or September 23rd

>john titor
Nice try, impostor
I can prove if you people are interested

WWIII

t. CERN Agent

Yeah, about that.
home.cern/about/updates/2017/04/lhc-has-restarted-its-2017-run

11 fuck 24 C 11 1 7 O 19 20 10 14 2 D 3 19 0 8 11 22 21 5 17

17 days.

Y'all bitches know shit.
I do, too.
Kill me.

>Kill me.

No, you must watch.

Hi daughter, how's mom doin'?

Whatever the outcome I don't think I should even be alive.
Don't make a drooling retard experience his retardation for longer than he has to. Plehss.

Hey Sam, you didn't get the memo? Aw Jeez, they were supposed to send it out yesterday. No wait, I think it was tomorrow? Anywho...you are in the Obama is President 3rd term timeline, Right? God I hope so because I was just in the Trump TL and WOW it's a Doozy.

From what Worldline are you from?

From the one that is peaceful and full of kind inhabitants.
It's called "hell" here, roite?

Take this photo from the beta timeline that Okabe-san gave me

Here we have a crazy dictator ruling Japan,entire Europe under control of CERN and idk about america. They don't allow us to know.

Y-yeah of course I'm in the third Obama term timeline. I just lost my memo. Mind sending it to me again?

There better be dr pepper in the new timeline

>a waifu of exquisite taste

Drinking some Dr Pepper right now.