Are we seriously going to have a asian woman as First Lady?

Are we seriously going to have a asian woman as First Lady?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaifeng_Jews
youtube.com/watch?v=_wV5CWsKV2s
youtube.com/watch?v=SBmAPYkPeYU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he won't be (s)elected.

>implying

Zuck looks so hideously deformed and mutated. He didn't even invent Facebook, he must be the luckiest man in the world.

They would dig up so much dirt on him it's not even funny.

God I hope so

There is so much fucking eewwwww with this photo. A fat, pug nosed Asian? Really? He's seriously autistic and beta supreme. Holy shit I hope he runs. It will be fucking hilarious when he spergs out and reeee's in a debate. I bet he cries at some point.

I didn't know that Christopher Poole, the creator of 9Gag, had such poor taste in women.

You don't even have to dig to find the screenshot of when he was offering to give a friend super personal information and then when asked how he got it on Facebook he said "people trust me. Dumb fucks."

Literally insulted everyone that uses the platform he made.

what an ugly chink
anyway, hope you faggots know zuck the cuck was in an arranged marriage, it was a show of faith to the chinese government, as he is working with them
he would never be allowed to be president, not even the neocons would like this

>Ultra-mega-turbo kike planning run for POTUS
>Concerned chink will be First Lady

an* Asian

SHIFTY

jews are demons.....

>Zuck looks so hideously deformed and mutated. He didn't even invent Facebook, he must be the luckiest man in the world.
Jewy-ish theaf in the world.

>why are Jews so successful? Because master race!

Zuckercuck is a perfect example of Jewish banking money's ability to buy out, legally prosecute/steal, or just murder whatever industry they want to possess through their collective actions.

holy fuck they are dressing the kid in chink clothes, he/she/it is definitely going to grow up autistic

Of course not, he's so autistic that he needs a special laptop that's sweat proof in case anybody tries to talk to him.

Plus she's a Chinese communist, the daughter of General Zhang himself, so it is said.

She is a witch, cut off her head, it is known.

they're so ugly they could be british

You already have a zlovenian first lady.

But hell even this woman in pic is a better improvement of Obama's first "lady"

>Are we seriously going to have a asian woman as First Lady?
maybe we'll finally get that fucking wall

She the most jewish looking chink I've ever seen... if that makes sense.

>he doesn't know about the people who run china

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaifeng_Jews

>Bet you she pegs him every night
I really want to know, what braindead idiot hack political consultant has actually managed to convince this out of touch awkward beta borderline retard that he could win an election? They may as well just run Hillary again.

someone take the kid and sell it to chinks as a gourmet baby

every picture and video of zuck he looks creepy as fuck, like he's not even human. how in the hell is it that this isn't immediately obvious to everyone. anyone looking into his eyes should be able to see a "demon". or have the normies forgotten how to see?

look him in the eyes and tell me you'd be cool with letting him babysit your kids. exactly

Who's the guy on the right?

We already had a nigger why not?

RICED

Kek

his wife's son

>Who's the guy on the right?
Jackie Chan

Are we sure that the human reptilian theory is debunked?

We should have an Asian first gentleman.

topkek thanks for this redpill

Yeah even his skin is opaque like it is a film over a draco body.

>JMAF
Hoo boy that kid is going to be one hell of a disaster.

I want to hear Trumps insults about him.

The answer lies here
youtube.com/watch?v=_wV5CWsKV2s

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaifeng_Jews
>Literal chink kikes

Is this the final boss?

He thinks because Trump was rich he can do it too because he's richer. The truth is that he's a charisma-deficient, weasely kike and everyone can see it.

No he has a real Jewish wife. This Chinese whore is just for public life

Imagine being a billionaire and settling for a 6/10 chink.

Any balding incel on pol could pull a 6/10 chink. Literally the easiest race to fuck as a white guy.

What a waste

If you go Asian, make sure she's at least good fucking looking.

probably

Mark's hairline though...

No

You already have one Tyrone you have a Slav that is a Mongol rape baby as a first lady pic related

Underated

>a chinese jew
It begins.

Jews look like white people that's why they can subvert you. It'll take centuries, but once the Jew looks Asian, they'll subvert this place too.

he's an olive?

>c'mon, believe me, baby
youtube.com/watch?v=SBmAPYkPeYU

We already have a Slav

There is a ZERO percent chance that Zuckerjew will become POTUS.

He owns a literal doomsday bunker. How do you think that will fly with Cletus in his mobile home in the heartland of America?

kek

lel

Only if Oprah finally comes out of the closet and marries a chink.

ZUCKENBERG IS MY WAIFU
HE WILL SILENCE ALL OF WRONGDOINGS ON INTERNET
HE WILL PROTECT US
HE WILL GIVE FREE SERVICES PAID BY ADS
HE MOTIVATED ME TO START RUNNING, CODING, DOING AN STARTUP AND FINDING CHINEASE WAIF