Consider this: The Devil doesn't exist and Jesus was a rabbi. Stop posting Christian General Threads

What if I told you that all jew religions are a complete waste of time (you don't even believe them deep down and you know it). It's simply too much. Too jewish. Too much nonsense. Too marxist. Too much murder and insanity.

I hear a lot on here that Christianity is "cucked." Well that may be, but I think the deeper issue is that it's simply wrong. It's incorrect. It makes no sense. It's unreasonable and even crazy.

Get rid of it, /pol. So tired of seeing denomination general threads on here. True, religions are 'political' in the sense that they're used as d&c wedges by elites...but why recapitulate that on kiked control shit on here?

Put it on /x. Put it on /his.

>Inb4 nice try Satan!

hahah nice one, nobody cares faggot. WooOo I'll shoot lightning at you with my wizard stick, nigger! Retard.

Other urls found in this thread:

mourningtheancient.com/truth.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

For more information visit: mourningtheancient.com/truth.htm

Nice try satan!

Spiritualism is important, organized religion (with few exceptions) is just a means of control, imposed and propagated by (((them)))
Just act morally and adhere to your own rules of conduct.

D-Do you really believe christlarpers believe in christianity?
Wow

Christianity helped us grow us a people and protected us from the horde attacking us from the east. Stop being a heathen because you're to afraid to realize that. You tell yourself that we lie to ourselves but you haven't reflected on the things that counter your world view.

Why do you even try to live at this point?

I find my own personal life to be okay-to-good, so there's no reason for that emo-tier drama shit.

And that argument has nothing to do with the truth of christianity on its own merits. It's like a childish dare or something.

Yes, I do actually. They have a lot of verve.

fuck you shill

JC IS GOD

Truth is that Christianity doesn't make sense because it has been corrupted and a lot of its meaning has been occulted and lost to time.

You literally need to have an understanding of the occult and metaphysical, and with that you can understand just how much truth there is in Christianity. An understanding of the development of religious traditions is also helpful (see Zoroastrianism).

What does that mean to you?

Christianity is a brown man's religion which comes from the Middle East Christianity has nothing to do with the white man

Daily reminder that Christianity is a brown man's religion.

or my edgy 10 year old friend.

What a facile non-argument.

To casually discard religion without careful thought and examination is premature and opens a society up to weakness and subversion.

Religion gave people an absolute value structure and system of ethics and morals. i.e. MEANING.

That surety of meaning has held civilization fast for thousands of years.

Atheism, in its (valid) critique, has torn religion — and the MEANING it gives — away from people.

We were like sailors on a shoddy, leaky raft. Deeply flawed, but hey... it's kept us afloat for thousands of years and built the greatest civilizations the world has ever seen. Atheism sank that raft because it was shoddy and flawed. Hey, fair enough. But we weren't given a substitute. And now... we're left drowning in a sea of nihilism with nothing to cling to.

And there's a storm brewing.

Be careful of what you tear down. Sure, it may be bad... but it just might be protecting you from something worse.

I recommend Jordan Peterson's series on the Bible to unpleb yourself. Atheism may be babby's first step to rationality but it's far from the last.

Jesus was a tranny. The cross symbolizes freeing oneself from the cube of gender.

i love how much christianity bothers you, satan

REDDIT

SPACING

LEAVE NOW SUMMERFAG!

>This
All Abrahamic religions were founded by sand people, let it stay there

I'd say you're right. Religion is the ultimate evil, ironically, because it encourages its adherents to follow an ideology without question. It's the ultimate waste of life.

Define spiritualism

So was Maggy Thatcher

Are you fucking joking? Greeknig you must be retarded. Do you see how much land is now occupied by muds? Christfags lost all but Europe and even then had parts of it taken

All abrahamic religions are true and you are getting jew'd by satan

>Christianity helped us grow us a people

Hail Odin

>The Devil doesn't exist
He does, but he is not this incarnation of evil the desert monotheists make him to be, but just a trickster instead.
>mourningtheancient.com
This is some edgy shit bro. Even the Daily Stormer is less retarded.

Actually the adversary does exist. It is man. Christianity is anti-human. It demonises human nature as "sin". Christians are ideological slaves. Satan is realising you yourself have the power of creation and destruction. Becoming an ubermensch is antithesis of Christianity.

Is this another former skeptic community pagan being an asshole thread?

Jesus is king! Yes satan is real. Resist him! He is a being of incomprehensible power. Leave him to Christ. He will crush satan under His feet.

Fuck you, pol isn't for Christians fucktard.

>Truth is that Christianity doesn't make sense because it has been corrupted and a lot of its meaning has been occulted and lost to time.
Yeah because the council of Nycea wasn't a thing right?
Christcucktianity has always been an incomprehensible jumble of shit that constantly changes it's opinions based on who's following it and the region they're in, fucking Islam has better structure history ffs

Look it up Satan killed a handful of people whereas God killed many millions. The hidden twist is that God is actually the evil one. Satan only ever wanted to build is up.

No. See TPTB want to destroy any sort of transcendent hope, because if they can do this, then the only hope one can have is within space and time, and if it is within space and time, then TPTB can control it, and you are truly doomed. This is why religion is being destroyed by the elites bit by bit. When a dictator uses religion as a tool, he usually ends up facing a prophet or a holy man who answers to an authority the tyrant cannot touch. This is why religion is dangerous to the elites.

>inb4 it isn't real Christianity

>Nothing to do with the white man

Except you know
The entirety of everything after Rome being Christianity's unity and drive. Even the documentation and restoration of documents regarding Rome and prior is thanks to Christianity.

The fuck has been up with all the Antitheist/Anti Christian posting lately? Is this the newest shill tactic?

So you are aware of Satan's motives and actions? Well you are apparently wiser than I. I will stick to the humble word of God and trust in it.

>Edgy for holding a world view 10 times older than your kike religion that forces you to take more blind leaps of faith than fucking hinduism
Literally your go to tactic is name calling, christcucks are the children

Mormonism was invented by white people

>Religion gave people an absolute value structure and system of ethics and morals
Yes, and the majority of those came from European religions that christianity tacked on to gain more appeal just like it did everything else

According to the fairy tales son, that's where the numbers come from. If you analyse both bibles God is a murderous cunt whereas Satan killed a few people. Why don't you know this?

Mormonism is white islam founded by a bunch of stranded drunks in the American wilderness

checked for christcucks having babby brains

I think god and satan exist but on a separate level of reality, meaning they were not originally real but the humans created them by just having those ideas about them.

Like a self-fulfilling prophecy, our brains are capable of tearing the fabric of space reality and bring forth entities which are 100% spiritual. Problem is instead of summoning good elementals and helping spirits the human mind is so corrupted it just made up evil gods and hateful adversaries.

Technology came too soon, human minds are not prepared for a fully automated world. Billions will die, there will be a collapse and with some luck the next iteration will be a bit better than the current.

Satanism is literally just rebranded Promethism

That does in no way counter what I said.

The matter of the fact is you model your entire life on stories in a book that you have no way of verifying and to overcome the cognitive dissonance you invent blind faith or feels to justify it. You cannot demonstrate why you believe what you do without circular reasoning.

I stand with you op.
Im a proud pagan brother

Interesting. We all know Christianity as with most modern religions is rebranded shit taken from elsewhere

The devil was always the end result of a mistranslation from hebrew to english.

Anti Christian shilling is the only thing these fuckers do in day out.

Every day. Since 2014 especially. They have continued to fracture at Christianity. In particular the Catholic church.

Nothing scares these Yiddish fucks more than a weaponised pol that is part of army of Christ.

We will turn the western wall into a historical tourist attraction as young Christians take pilgrim to Jerusalem.

Keep shilling kikes. Christ will win.

Deus vult.

>the documentation and restoration of documents regarding Rome and prior is thanks to Christianity.
No it isn't, it isn't at all
Europe's inability to reject it's past completely is why Roman and Greek ideals and inventions continued on, Christianity actually told people to reject those things as they were made by pagans and therefore unworthy of God
Stop pretending your desert religion isn't the very definition of destruction

Once the west is niggers and 56% land is 25, Eastern Europe will still be Catholic and Orthodox. Your atheistic propaganda doesn't phase me one bit because you are only killing our own self.

It's supposed to mean adversary right? As in anything that disagrees with Judaism and then Christianity? Very convenient. Someone disagrees with "the word of god"? Simply say it's Satan!

>the devil doesn't exist

um...have you ever SEEN a muslim?

Rabbi means Master, when someone call Jesus Rabbi it's not necessarily religious you absolute retard.

Praise Satan!
Praise the Ancient Ones!
Praise the timeless chaos!

The West banded together under Christianity and was given drive and reason with it. IT defended us from Muslim invasions, it brought the barbaric tribes together as empires, it built the beautiful iconic cathedrals, it decorated our art, developed our sciences, put in place our values and investments into exploration and made the West the West.

And that's why science in the west continued to grow and skyrocket faster than anywhere else in the world? Even after Barbaric pagans sacked Rome and destroyed it by exploiting Rome's hubris and decadence?

>That Image
It's like you purposefully ignored all the wars and purges under Rome, like the absolute destruction of Carthage. Then you have the communists, Godless fucking demons that murdered 120 million. Then you have the crusades that repelled the Islamic invasions that had enslaved millions of Europeans and sacked our homes.

Agnostic here. I believe there is some sort of omniscient "god" out there, but not in the religious sense. Out of all modern religions, Christianity is, while still fucked, the least fucked of the major 3. It's always the sandnigger and kikes trying to subvert the threads.

Have u been drinking too?

>American
>Yammering on about Christianity
>Current year

Who fucking cares...

FUCK OFF TO REDDIT AND STAY THERE.

The belief in some sort of controlling but unknown power or force that exerts strict unchanging principle foundations on the universe that rules out empiricism and subjection based on one's own personal interpretation.
Because without this ruling belief then anything or nothing can be true or right.

such is Chaos

>Because without this ruling belief then anything or nothing can be true or right.

And?

typical sandnigger