Why It’s Time To Unfriend Your Racist Relatives

archive.is/xWanH

>Contrary to increasingly and troublingly popular belief, your racist relatives on Facebook aren’t funny. They’re racists, which means they probably think less of people who look like me. So why do so many people insist on treating family members who say heinous things as harmless or even borderline-endearing?

sorry Sup Forums but...I have to cut you out of my life..

>It’s starting to feel like white people collectively consider racism a lighthearted joke.

true true...

I already dropped all my liberal friends

>Liberals save you the trouble of having there B.S. in your life.

>So why do so many people insist on treating family members who say heinous things as harmless or even borderline-endearing?
Because family member even when racist still hold more value than your feelings and inability to face the truth.

>Aja Barber

Sound like a trustworthy name.

Racism is a joke, seeing how only white people are chastised for the normal human behavior of racism, ie preferring your own race to those who aren't your race.

A major sign of a cult is that it tells you to cut yourself off from family.

ive got a few friends in oslo.

could you give me your address, they'll come around to your communist slum and punch your head in.

No!! Don't leave, we need you to continue archiving!

Anyone on "facebook", automatically disqualified.
It's where brain cells go to die.

i remember when my hyper liberal cousin unfriended me on facebook after the election. i also remember the last post i ever saw from her: a photo of her sitting on the couch with a glass of red wine and a white pantsuit.

Does this remind you of the left at all?

Send her a pic of a liberal thing that you like, for example; a Hungarian mep!

Liberals love the eu, pic related.

Their. Nigger.

I deleted my Facebook years ago...

I don't have niggers in my family, thankfully, and I don't really use social networking platforms as they stifle free speech, especially as regards the subjects of race, religion, intelligence and crime.
OP, don't come back to Sup Forums, your kind isn't welcome here.

Every time I see this I think of Islam or left wing trash.

This

It's just scary how similar they are to the Bolsheviks and commies in USSR. I wish somebody hate that screencap of that post talking about how the Lenin Pioneers or whatever would rat on their own parents if they ever said anything contrary to the state.

I don't understand it. Why should I unfriend someone for thinking less of the author of this article? I don't think much of her either.

>MMXVII AD
>faceberg
shiggy

Now they tryin to breakup families like Molyneux

>Why It's Time To Delete Your Social Media Account
ftfy, thank me later.

FPBP

Anti-White are the worst, they bite the hand that feeds and educate them

Family is more important than your feelings.