Why drumpfkins like Russia so much?

Why drumpfkins like Russia so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalreview.com/article/446526/clinton-russia-ties-bill-hillary-sold-out-us-interests-putin-regime
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not that I particularly like them, being the descendant of Polish diaspora, but I think we should get along with them considering they are worthy of as much respect as any other world power.

Oh, and they can obliterate the entirety of humanity if we push them far enough.

Tsundere for a strong authoritarian leader who does photo ops fishing with his shirt off and bans mobile phone usage from churches

It's like a dickwaving contest and American conservatives no matter how racist and good ol' boys they are, they will cuck to Russian conservatives because they are manlier. If American conservatives and Russian conservatives ever met the Americans would offer them their wives and probably their boipucci too, because there's nothing more right wing than a Russian conservative.

Russia is fucking the US hard right now.

who the fuck puts their capital on the edge of their country jesus fuck thats ugly. Just build a new one in the middle

US military wasting trillions fighting yesterdays war instead of preparing for tomorrow's.

US security apparatus has been fighting Russia for 100 years in a cold war and can't do anything else. There's money in doing this via government contracts, training employees, etc.

It's difficult for an entire country to turn and change focus... this move needs to be done to counter China.

The US needs to take a hard look at Russia and realize that Russia doesn't even control Ukraine anymore. Russia is not the power it was, and the US and Europe can make sure that Russia never rises again if they act properly.

Russia should be used as an ally against the Chinese, the same way the US used China as an ally against the Soviet Union. Russia has enough in common with the US that it makes them a better ally than the Chinese.

There's no legitimate reason to keep on fighting for another hundred years. Sanctions obliterated Russia's currency recently.. if the US just took its boot off of Russia's neck a little bit, maybe we could sic them on the Chinese.

Also, Russia is difficult because its natural geographic insecurity tends to make it an aggressive power that is forever expanding westward in order to fortify its borders.

This kind of weakness can be exploited in order for the United States to get what it wants. Since the cold war is now over, ultimately the threat that Russia poses is not to the United States, but rather, to Europe.

The United States should not sacrifice a potential successful relationship with Russia against China simply to appease the Europeans. Eventually the Europeans can be taught to defend their own continent so that the US can seek some kind of bargain with Russia to put a stop to the Chinese.

Honestly? Because the bastards that are ruining my country hate Russia and Russia doesn't seem to hate us. I'd sooner a stranger than a traitor.

Because eastern Russia is shit lol.

Nixon, a conservative, made the difficult decision to travel to China and partner with Mao Zedong to team up against the Soviet Union. This was called the sino-societ split and it ultimately helped win the cold war.

Something similar needs to be done in reverse, but could you imagine how difficult it would be to pull off? The entire US government has been anti-Russia for nearly 100 years.

It's easier said than done, but somebody has to do it. While the US bickers with Russia and passes sanctions bills over a single human rights lawyer's death, China is expanding into the south china sea - and they will take everything.

Liu Xiaobo, the first Chinese to win the nobel prize, died just a couple weeks ago. The second nobel prize winner to die under house arrest (the first was in nazi germany). Not a single word of condemnation uttered by any US government official.

Russia needs to be cowed into a controlled, but respected, ally and China needs to be confronted. I think that this kind of shift will ultimately happen but I'm just wondering if by the time it happens it will have been too late.

LOL

Because of their obsession with idea of White Russia and Putin as the savior of the white race. 100% delusions

lmao, we do

Central Russia is occupied by about 5 1/2 people.

Not particularly. Just tired of all the bull-shit being pinned on Russia where it's obviously the USA cabal that's responsible. (Color revolutions, Ukraine, Syria)

I just don't like NATO

I'd love to see all those Western European cucks get BTFO by Russia without Mommy 'Merica's help.

Because that is where he gets his wives. They deliver, and give a bulk discount

>implying it's America
And why the fuck would they build it in the middle if 80% of population is in the European part?

>*implying it's not the same in USA

What do you mean? Hillary was Russia's best business partner.

nationalreview.com/article/446526/clinton-russia-ties-bill-hillary-sold-out-us-interests-putin-regime

is this bait?

Liberals, Labour, Christiaan-Demokrap are so communistic and globally incorporating on everyone else's dime without owning up to the consequences. Russia by comparison seems capitalistic and American compared to an increasingly inept Republican, Conservative, etc.