If Yahweh is the God of the Jews does that make Lucifer the good guy for rebelling against him?

If Yahweh is the God of the Jews does that make Lucifer the good guy for rebelling against him?

No because the jews killed their god.

Please stop being such a faggot

Really

Your being a faggot again

Not an argument.

good goy*

Shit, who keeps copy pasting Shit together on the discord, tell them to space it out next time.

How do I delete this crap

Was Jesus' teachings good or bad? There's your answer. If you say bad your moral compass is broken.

Lucifer isn't canon. He was invented for Paradise Lost.

God hates Jews. They rejected him; they're Satan's chosen people now.

Yahweh pinche pindejos

kys

Jesus preached weakness. There is no objective morality. Only the will to power.

The real issue here is that god/jesus/demons are all real. They're just on dimensions 4 and 5. Some draw power from lower beings, and lucifer is one of those "fallen" creatures from dimension 5.
The jews worship him but killed their own god in the process. It's fucked up. Now they're all going to what we'd call hell (we're a spirit inside a body, not a body that happens to contain a spirit). While we ascend, they fall, the cursed people.
Now jews must ascend some other way. The elites believe they can do it through technology, but they're being lied to by satan for his own personal gains. However, seeing power and understanding outside dimension 3, they're quick to take the bait and are trying to win ascendance through a weird system of technology alongside a global consumer slave race/class that they will create. This supposedly will open the doors for them, but again, they're being lied to.

The jews killed Jesus, too, mind you. "But the Pharisees went out and conspired to kill Jesus." Mathew 12:14

I unironically believe Hitler may been Jesus bringing destruction. He knew he couldn't reason with them anymore.

I SAID STOP BEING A FAGGOT!

POSTING MR."I HAD TO BUY HOOKERS" IS MAKING YOU A BIGGER FAGGOT!

The hairstyles of white western men are so on point

Jews worship a desert demon that eats foreskins

Weakness how? Turn the other cheek is good advice depending on the situation. If you're being invaded you wouldn't love thy enemy and so forth. Jesus was talking about a utopian society where no one would want to fight one another if they actually followed his teachings 100%. He tried, people are too stupid and selfish.

yahweh came to earth in human form and some of the jews realized lucifer was their god the whole time and the others we call christians
as far as who is the "good" guy, that is a moral claim. morals come from...you guessed it. yahweh

Sounds pretty gay.

LARPing faggot. kill yourself

Congrats user, you're ready to become a Japanese game developer

You like grappling men and wrestling them to the ground? Seems pretty gay. Nice logic.

well goodbye goy

No, pacifism is gay. Violence is part of the natural human condition. It underpins everything. Even in a direct democracy you have the collective violence of the majority against the minority as the state itself uses force/implied [and direct] violence to enforce laws decided upon by the majority of people.
To say we can live in a world free of violence, is, as you said, utopian.

what the fuck is the deal with all these naked lego people cartoons lately?

Jesus was telling people to look to the kingdom of heaven. When you are of God's kingdom, what can man do to you? If you call that weakness, then I would say you are pretty naive and immature.

this is entirely wrong, its something that needs to be understood into context with Roman Law. if you do not understand roman law, you are NOT going to understand several parables told in the NT.