Is Ben Shapiro secretly one of (((them)))?

or is it just flat-out dangerous to entertain the notion of Hillary being connected to deep state, putting hits on people, etc. on a widely viewed podcast like Joe Rogan?

youtube.com/watch?v=UQTfyjhvfH8

Skip to 50:30. Now I respect Shapiro's ability to approach political topics with rational, objective argumentation and support his viewpoint using strictly facts and not emotion so I'm not gonna write him off for this one take on Hillary but come on, finding out Hillary hasnt put hits on anyone would be more surprising than finding out she did. Knowing all we know about Hillary, do you find it odd that he would shy away from the implication that she could be capable of carrying out a move like that, I mean he could've at least said maybe, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xf7954WRlbs
twitter.com/benshapiro/status/875730927002963968
youtube.com/watch?v=Kj5eypBex-U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no hes openly one of (((them)))
youtube.com/watch?v=xf7954WRlbs

How is this even a question? Of course he is. He can't get through a single debate without crying about Israel. He wears one of those goofy hats, and he has once (proudly) stated that he believes in the Zionist vision of Israel.

And he's proudly Jewish. What kind of retarded question is that?

>one of (((them)))
>wears a jew hat
>israel firster
you tell me OP

I mean, she literally asked to put a hit out on Julian Assange, in front of multiple witnesses. "Can't we just drone this guy?" Imagine the things she says in private to her loyalists.

He just has a lawyer mentality, innocent until proven guilty, speaks only to certain evidence etc. Yea it looks incredibly likely, but he wouldn't say so without definitive proof to back it up

Ok let me rephrase that, I obviously know he's a jew but I meant (((them))) in the sense that he is part of the Soros-Hillary web. Basically I'm asking is his whole conservative rhetoric contrived and he's actually a puppet , or "controlled opposition"?

He's a naive little jew boi who probably refuses to believe that psychopaths exist and and they are heavily infested in places of power, like Washington DC.

Psychos don't give a shit about laws or political correctness as long as they can get away with it. Just look at Lynch, Obama and Clintons. The laws are for the little people.

Or he does know all this but is with them all the way so he won't admit it.

Ok this answer makes sense. Is there any chance he believe in any deep-state conspiracies or anything of the like

Yeah this is exactly what I was getting at . Is he part of the type of thought control that would scoff at Clintons, Soros, Pizzagate, or any conspiracy theories popular here. Or is he just such a straight shooter that he is staying true to his facts-only based form of discussion

fpbp

oy vey shut it down

The problem with innocent until proven guilty mentality is that it gives huge power to justice department and only it can mark you guilty under the law. You'd have to have complete trust in their judgement. I think it's more likely that those with influence just get away with anything as long as they pay some price behind closed doors. Who knows how many pedos or hit men are caught but just let go for some price because corruptness in DC.

I don't think all people in DC are psychos, but normal people who just get mixed in are either corrupt, blackmailed or both.

He is a very conservstive person, but also an Israel firster

He isn't your classic subversive communist jew, but he still puts his own kin first

>Is Ben Shapiro secretly one of (((them)))?
Really makes you think.

"And by the way, I don't give a good damn about the so-called "browning of America." Color doesn't matter. Ideology does."
twitter.com/benshapiro/status/875730927002963968

>He just has a lawyer mentality, innocent until proven guilty, speaks only to certain evidence etc
Unless it's about Iran, then it's "why don't we just assassinate their leaders until we get one that supports Israel?"

He didn't actually say that she wasn't connected to these crimes just that she wasn't directly responsible eg. didn't physically commit the hits herself.

How is this even a question. Anyone who denies the reality of who is responsible, who pointedly defends the Jews is, by definition, controlled opposition.

The fuck are you talking about? He's emotional as fuck. Just read the titles of his books. The guy is not a dispassionate man.

He statt openly he doesn't mind the West getting browned while advocating for ethnic cleansing of Muzzies in Israel. The only one of them on our side is Stephen Miller. There's no BASED RIGHT WING JEWS

Holy crap, this is what its like in Israel? This video only has 2000 views . What else gets censored there?

Dont be pedantic, we obviously know Hillary doesn't literally assassinate people

Most of holohoax myth is there for low level jews.

The reason the 6 million is not allowed to be discussed, is because it has high importance to israeli rabbis, but nobody else. The goyim would still support them even if it was only 4 million or just 1 million, but the inbred rabbis would go "The prophecy clearly says 6 million must die, we must wait for a real genocide"

>wears a yarmulke everywhere he goes
>"HEY GUISE I THINK BEN SHAPIRO MIGHT BE JEWISH?!?"

10/10 thread OP, you get to ride on the Holocoaster first.

>The only one of them on our side is Stephen Miller
>There's NO BASED RIGHT WING JEWS
Kinda contradicted yourself there, explain yourself
So then what's the consensus on Shapiro then? Seems it's that he's based but Israel-firster. So what gives?

Michelle Fields.

You know I'm right. The only place you can criticize Israel is Israel. Non jew says something, you can call him an anti-semite and have all the fellow jew lawyers ruin his life.
But if a jew criticizes Israel, or especially a rabbi, it's much more difficult to shut it down.

It depends on if you're willing to overlook his blindspots for Israel. I would imagine most here aren't willing

>Michelle Fields is an American political journalist who formerly wrote for The Huffington Post and was a reporter for Breitbart News, as well as a Fox News contributor

What the fuck did she mean by this

Pic related, was from the family that created Israel, that's Jacob Rothschild.

Just read about the stunt he pulled with Michelle Fields, 110% Jewery.

Miller is a nationalist, wouldn't call him right wing, look how hellbent the Republicans are on flooding the USA with 3rd world dirt. Ben has been condemning white/european nationalism for ages, was before ppl starten sending him Merchants. BTFOING lefties is not that noteworthy these days.

Sheeeeit

So there's no chance he would believe in something like

>secretly

yes that was all i ever needed to see

I don't know what you are talking about but I found this

>There has also been a lot of internal strife as Ben Shapiro, it can now be revealed, has had his new website funded by two billionaire Ted Cruz donors – the Wilks Brothers.
Wew

he's just your standard basic faggot who is full of himself and has his own moral identity faggotry that supercedes any idea of politics
he believes his people should be allowed to suck baby cocks
he's a faggot who plays identity politics, while just parroting what other people, OTHER PEOPLE, have said about identity politics
he's a fucking snake
HE HAS NEVER HAD A SINGLE ORIGINAL THOUGHT

Ben and Fields went full Jew in the Primaries to try and bring Trump down with some bogus brutality victim stunt.

his first argument is "it's not racial... it's ethnic"
(holy shit this is a good video, as I typed it out HE ACTUALLY POINTED OUT HIS LIE
FIRST TIME LITERALLY THE FIRST FUCKING TIME I'VE SEEN A VIDEO POINT OUT SOMEONE'S LIE LIKE THAT
THANK FUCK
IT'S SPREADING!!
GOOD
SO: yeah he lies in this video
we need more videos like this

I knew Fields pulled the whole 'crying out in pain' routine, but didn't know Ben supported her. I lost a lot of respect for him

fucking kike

THEN HE'S "OH LOOK I AM A VICTIM"
FUCKING NIGGER KIKE

>secretly
The guy is an open supporter of Israel and its policies, how is that secretly ?

>I lost a lot of respect for him

What did you expect? He's a Jew, never forget that.
Their interests may align with ours sometimes, we might even be able to help each other out sometimes, but when push comes to shove a Jew is a Jew.
Never trust them.

youtube.com/watch?v=Kj5eypBex-U

Really activates my almonds. Are there any videos that expose him parroting talking points?
So he didn't endorse Trump or Hillary, did he support anyone in the election?

can anyone upload the vid again, interesting to see it while it's not banned

He supported every rep that wasn't Trump

He literally said Trump would be more harmful than Hillary who would have been Obama times ten (and Ben really hated Obama)

Ben is fucking scared of white nationalism

I like the fact he isn't a fake Jew, like that old cunt Ayn Rand. She pretended like she wasn't anything of the sort, an Objectivist, but she was Jewish all the way though.

There is nothing subversive about Ben. He is balls out a zionist. There is no secret plot.

Jews are obviously a net negative affect on the world but it isn't becuase of Jews like Shapiro. Its those sneaky degenerate fucks that are the problem, those that worship at the synagogue of Satan.

Wow what a faggot
So all this makes me believe that his act is completely contrived and is a part of (((their))) plan to manufacture Jews with conservative views as a way to have jews gain favor with the right
HOLY FUCK that's insane and diabolically genius if true

Jews used to be conservative, the whole "hole in the sheet" meme and their dumb rituals. I think he genuinely hates gays, trannies, abortion and welfare.
I think he simply doesn't see the big picture and how it hurts the goyim

He wanted Ted Cruz.

After the Election he said he is suppose to call "balls and strikes" and he is surprised that Trump is throwing more strikes than he though.

He really liked his Goresuch nomination. I think he liked pulling out of TTP and the travel ban

Conservative Jews like Prager, Rubin and Shapiro are the best Jews. Even through Rubin is gay he isn't a total faggot about it.

But in the end they will put Israel first and turn a blind eye to their people's sins. But if he had more of Jews like them they wouldn't be another holocaust.

>Rubin(owitz)
>conservative

Nothing secret about it. He's a proud conservative globalist Zionist. The fact that he's strongly conservative on certain topics doesn't change the others. When given the choice in the last election, he showed which was most important to him by rejecting the pro-life, pro-gun, pro-American candidate and doing his best to get Hillary Clinton elected. He has promised that he will never support Donald Trump, so we must assume he would do the same in 2020, again supporting Clinton or whoever President Trump's next opponent is.

He is way better than any Jew I ever met in person. And he is right, being classically liberal is now a conservative position. Hell, it is damn near alt right to the Leftists.

10 years ago he would have been a center left faggot.

Well shit my suspicions might be confirmed after watching Milo could very well be in that same class, The LGBT libertarian/conservative equivalent. Perhaps they had him play the sacrificial lamb to make it look less obvious. Its as if they're trying to transplant all these zionists of all ages, sexualities, races, etc posing as conservatives out of the woodwork to create this illusion that jews can be the good guy too in our eyes. Surprised they haven't come out with a nigger version yet, or female one.

Never Forget

Woops quoted wrong post
Was referring to video inThese Jews are tantalizingly clever , what chance do we have :(

/thread

Basically :(

So who can we trust ?

yea, he does have his blindspots. some others that I find funny (only because he's such a good debater by contrast) are that he wants govt to stay the hell out of peoples lives... oh, except for abortion because that's the govt saving lives, so govt can get involved in peoples business when its to save lives. oh, except when it comes to healthcare. lol

So now that we've established his true colors, let's get to the subtopic: Whether or not any political commentators have the balls to openly discuss Hillary's connection to the deepstate. Or any government ties to scandals such as child trafficking for that matter. Will/has anyone done it and lived to tell the tale? If not , can you see any one doing it in the near future? Also what the hell ever happened to Ben Swann, has he still not resurfaced?

If a political bobblehead is unwilling to discuss the cabal and the associated evidence then they're not on our side. That means most of them are not on our side, including Shapiro.

every single time

Lil Benny is merely part and parcel of the neocohen wing of jewry. Prior to the founding/theft of Israel/Palestine, Eastern European jews were nearly all leftists, and hard leftists at that. The Communist Party USA was majority jewish. They formed a 5th column which spied/collaborated with the Soviet Union. After 1948, some jews decided it was now in their interests to pretend to be conservative so that they could trick the goyim into funding, protecting, and fighting wars for Israel. Bill Kristol's father Irving, and Jon Podhoretz' father were former Trotskyists, but rebranded themselves as "Neoconservatives". They weren't conservative then, and the Neocons aren't now. They do exactly what is in the jews' collective interests.

agreed
I think that is our final conclusion. Thanks as always brothers