Political map

rate other europeans Sup Forums

template

bump

scotland based ++

>scotcucks

>Turkey and France : Helped us after downfall of Poland in 18th century
>Austrians : Eternal Jews of Europe
>Germans : Eternal dumb henchmen and meatshield of Eternal Jews of Europe.
>Belarussians : Natural allies
> Czechs and Slovaks : Best friends
> Hungarians : Brothers in arms, partners in crime ( while in UK )
> Romanians : " I have got your back, and you have got mine "
> Swiss : Mountain Niggers
> Russia : Cool people, horrible government
> England : The only thing that is bigger than your empire is your ego
> Ireland & Scotland : Partners in parties

> Ukraine : Die

faggot

why hate ukraine?

as a Lithuanian studying in Denmark, this soothes me.

Maybe because of the ukranian refugees and historical rivalry

greece?why dislike it, estonia?

>literally does not know how to use eyedropper tool
Why are scotcucks so fucking retarded?

you cant have Scotland and UK as different colors. same kingdom.

>inb4 Scottish meltdown

You ought to colour Netherlands yellow as well. It used to be OK, but now it too is filled with Maroccans and Turks and niggers. Infested like the rest of wealthy Europe.

I've been there, and since then I don't consider moving there anymore.

Now, focus.
First of all, Imagine that Ukraine does not exist.

Now take the worst out of Poland and the worst out of Russia, add jews, add neo-nazism, add the lowest GDP possible and combine it into ONE entity!

This is how you can create Ukraine.

Cause arrogant cucks who let immigrants freely into europe.

core europe is a triangle between the netherlands, eastern england and scotland, and northern france

this is the area where germans mixed with celts, and were forced to build a society not based purepy on morals and honor (the geeman way) but also on merit, as a way of negotiating between the tribes

this is uncontestable

when you look at europe territorially france was destined to be the first democracy

a core nordic leadership in the north invades the soft southerners with ample food supplies, and then marshals them into armies to invade the north

no one else had room tk expand, hemmed in by ice, the alps, and horse raiders in the east

Lol scotland is gay lmao

fuck you too faggot

Stop stealing our cars Boris.
then perhaps will like you.

r8

Youre such a cuteie pie Aus

not that high evidently
why the hate?
and why do you rate Morroco higher than Luxembourg?

Fucking lunarians...

Love you xoxo

because they are jews
and the hate is more like a meme. Idc about the southern part of the netherlands desu

Here is the real map

>le based pootin xd

soros cuck

why do you love North-Netherlands, but hate South-Netherlands?

I don't really dislike any country, maybe Romania and Morocco, but love Italy and Germany.

ok then but estonie real cucks to russiacock, are you even Orthodox, no?
>die

>Now take the worst out of Poland and the worst out of Russia, add jews, add neo-nazism, add the lowest GDP possible and combine it into ONE entity

pretty much true, you forgot to add most fuckable women in europe (at least when they are in their 20s). I work in a factory half of our profuction workers are young ukrainians, most of them are women, even in workwear they are hot as fuck

I study history.

corrected

>everyone hates albania

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Whats wrong with us?

We are all human.

alb*nians are honourary shitskins

you're gonna need a bigger bait faggot

Apart form the Shetland Islanders, it seems.

You inhuman bastard!

In general I admire the peoples and cultures of most European nations, shame that the current governments don't represent those peoples though.

>separates Wallonie and Flandern
>doesn't know where the borderline is

Read some book about history, nigger.

Heh Orkney will always be ours bitch

Turk sympathizers? Where? Almost everyone I know wants to kill turks ant take back Costantinopoli

Nope northmen will take it when after shtf

There are a good number of them lurking around. Could be dispora.

don't act like you know nothing Yorgo everytime i pass borders i see your women carving for my mongalian dick

your history is like a one A4 Page

there are 0 turk sympathisers in greece, you must be joking

Oh snap! One of the cockroaches found its way here. How did you end up here? I thought that they banned the internet and would soon ban electricity over there

keep hallucinating anal faggot

he he he he

a lot of greeks say stuff like "Turks are our brothers and shit" and I want to throw up, it doesnt help that there are many roaches in our country and the majority of the population are liberal cucks who think that muslims are innocent. Our media is censoring the truth, constant propaganda for LGBTQIAFSHCWKQOL, pseudo-communist goverment that wants to remove the cross from our flag and remove religion. Yes there are a lot of people who hate the roaches but a big number sympathises for them, our goverment included. They even called skopja/fyrom Macedonia live on Tv. This shows the amount of cuckoldy in our country.

Don't come to my country if you can't accept it's territorial integrity.
And if you think you are the guy to switch around the Croatian borders I invite you to come to Istria and try to stick you flag into our territory.
Pro tip: You won't come far.

nigger
Tito illegaly gave Istria to Croatia,otherwise we would get it because you were the axis puppet.

if you get fyrom clay, bg looks like a dick entering albania's vagina's

kill you with fire for all anti Orthodox posts by croatian faggots, you are religious scum to be all exterminated by based serbs

But you too uneducated to read evan one A4 page.

LUNARIAN A CUTE

*black is kill it with fire

>putting this much effort into this dumb pointless shit
kys neet nigger

>it's a 'dumbfuck foreigners hating England but liking Scotland and Ireland' thread

perhaps if you invested in less faggotry you would be more liked you butthurt crumpet

they dont hate england per se just the niggers,poo's and muslims

Fake greater Bulgaria

Go to the main square in Zagreb and file a form of complaint by loudly stating your case. We will gladly accept it. However we can't guarantee it will be processed.
Also we can't guarantee for your safety.
Also, our marine is building ten new coastal guard ships specifically for the purpose of guarding our sea.
As for you Greek, go get some work.

Scots are some of the friendliest people in europe, while england seem to hate anybody who isn't a paki or a darkie.

kek wish i was on pc you would have get absolutely butthurt if you see that photo