Trump and "populism"

Trump's been waging a war on unions and workers. Remind me again why you faggots called a billionare plutocrat a "populism"?

Wants to reduce immigration and reduce the import of manufactured goods. That's pro worker.

Just my non American perspective.

do you know what populism is?

(((unions)))

(((workers)))

Do you?

yes

We didn't call him a populist.

Leftist media did.

>Wants to reduce immigration

Doesn't help workers

>and reduce the import of manufactured goods. That's pro worker.

Bull fucking shit

Just look at trump's companies and their hiring and made products. Where is that tarif he was talking about?

>do you know what populism is?

Populism = appeal to the masses

Trump not only does not appeal to the masses (32% approval) his polices are 100% opposed to the overwhelming majority of americans.

Take Neil gorsuch. He wants to gut public sector unions (only reason they weren't was cause Scalia died last year). How does that help me?

>populism is bad when we lose!

Trump isn't a populist you faggot.

populism is not a synonym for popular

Reducing immigration would certainly help workers. Without a doubt. It's supply and demand.
The point of immigration is wage suppression. They wouldn't do it otherwise.

yeah, the flavour of the week non-specific bad-sounding insult to throw at political enemies

THIS

Trump isn't a populist, I'm not really sure how you came to that conclusion but, I'm going to assume you took drugs, watched a bit to much TV or, combined both.

fuck off shill cunt. sage

>Trump's been waging a war on unions and workers
What specifically has he done against unions and workers?

>Doesn't help workers
Certainly not border jumpers.
However , how does an open border help American workers who are citizens?

>populism is not a synonym for popular

Stupidest shit I've heard yet.

>He wants to gut public sector unions (only reason they weren't was cause Scalia died last year). How does that help me?
Oh noez, government workers may some distant day actually have to produce.

funny how y'all acted like you cared about us workers. Can't wait to vote you fat cat oligarchs out. We won't forget your betray.

Screw off shareblue shill. D/C will not work here shill. Saged

I don't care about any government employee.
As far as I am concerned all of you fucks should be fired and exiled.
The value received per dollar spent paying government employees is a joke.

The globalists of both parties shipped most of the private sector union jobs overseas, so there's not much left to wage war on there. Trump has started to bring them back.

Public sector unions can go fuck themselves; they're just a way for the foxes to organize to run the henhouse.

Unions are all fucking corrupt cancer shit shows