Let's be real here

Guys, we need to be honest.
Trump is seriously harming the right wing. he gives everything terrible optics, and he makes right wingers look stupid.

Maybe impeaching him and having Pence instead would actually be good for the right wing

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/qFaGZ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

For you, sir

Prepared by top chef Gordon Ramsay

I GUESS I'M WITH HER NOW!!!

>that flag
>that pic
Fuck off plebbit

where do you live m8

I'll fight you in real life

>and he makes right wingers look stupid.

Might want to look in a mirror user

Trump simply takes the mask off.

>Trump is poisoning the right wing

Trump is highlighting just how bullshit the right wing has become and how they turned into cuckservatives that are no different than their left-wing counterparts.

Trump has a lot of bad qualities, but he is absolutely wonderful at stirring up shit and getting the true enemies to reveal themselves.

Congress was nothing but a group of pigeons and rock doves cooing at each other angrily. Trump is a fat ass orange house cat thrown into the mix that is utterly fucking up the normal flow of things and when he eventually leaves (after 8 years) the landscape will be drastically changed.

Fuck you, let him stay.

War makes Pence's dick hard. He would declare war on Korea and Iran instantly.

Paul Ryan will clearly be the savior of American politics
a real shame that McCain is not long for this world

Shills gotta shill.

For the 10 millionth time today...

I swear everyone that uses a memeflag should be fucking killed.

>Let's have Pence be in charge

Having a fag blaster shock the gay out of the country and burn weed smokers to death is actually seen as an improvement to the tolerant left because he doesn't say mean shit on twitter.

Pence would be awesome too. Trump chose the absolute best VP.

fuck off cunt.

Using a memeflag NOT as a funny troll or related to your posts content in anyway should be a warning/ban

he would have to do something worthy of impeachment. he hasnt. give it up lefty . nobody gives a shit about illegals or the plight of kangz or little bitches who cry about le feminism

You don't get it do you. Trump is needed to keep inflicting anal pain upon libtards. His political experience doesn't matter.

The only right wing he is embarrassing is neo-cons as they continuously show how little loyalty they have to the beliefs they espouse .

He just can't stop winning and that's why the left hates him. They'd LOVE to have a square religious social conservative like Pence to give them a solid target to aim at. They can't handle Trump because instead of being the redneck jesus freak every republican ultimately is in the eyes of democrats, he's a billionaire new yorker who spent his like fucking supermodels and being better then them.

of course he can't work with some hick from nevada's 3rd congressional district, they have nothing in common, any more than Obama did. I think it's the height of irony that Trump is literally what the democrats have been asking Republicans to turn into for years - drop social con, focus on economics and foreign policy that works for common working people instead of big businesses with fat lobbying budgets. And winning on that

The democrats have nothing to throw at this guy. that's why they need to make shit up. In the meantime, the various brand of GOP has taken over 37 governor's mansions, 35 state legislatures and 32 state senates, as well as congress, the white house and the SCOTUS.

you're literally arguing with success

>Pence
no. i don't want a pedophile cultist president. we've had enough of those.

Really why does he act and move so autisticly. Before he became president and in republican debates he seemed so excelent. Now he acts like 8 yr old baby who doesn't know jack shit about geopolitics

You shills are making this to easy

PRAISE KEK
PRAISE ASSAD
MUSLIM BULLS FOR EVERYONE

>Having a fag blaster shock the gay out of the country and burn weed smokers to death

We are already getting that with Trump already with Sessions gonna crack down on weed and announcing the trans ban.

Why the fuck do you think we care if Pence gets in? He's literally no worse than Trump.

>Accuses others of making the right wing look stupid
>Flies a kekistan flag

You are the one making us look stupid.

archive.is/qFaGZ
saged

Wtf!? I LOVE ANTIFA NOW! AND BLM! AND JEWS! More Muslims please!

The American right tried moderatism with McCain and Romney. They got called stupid nazis anyway.

>The American right tried moderatism with McCain and Romney.

But isn't Trump also that?