Witchhunt against Bibi Netanyahu SAD

theguardian.com/world/2017/aug/04/benjamin-netanyahu-suspect-fraud-investigation-israel-police

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/7uMXo
theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/10/netanyahu-plans-fence-around-israel-to-protect-it-from-wild-beasts
archive.is/wO6Ua
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Checked. Here's the archive:
archive.is/7uMXo

He's done. He won't be elected next year. Damn, I'd be surprised if he won't be impeached by the end of 2018.

2017*

Not gonna lie, former bibi voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching bibi crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

what did he do?
i think he is doing good, but I dont see much into it

fuck off back to /r/israel

When interdepartmental agencies in differing agencies within the agency, cannot be dealt with without effecting the whole it would be counter intuitive to the over dynamic too be a little bit more accommodating to the overall contract incorporated into the overall parameters contended in the contractual agreement. And to all parties in the contract. Because when dealings are effected and they sequence worse than for the bottom line of all parties those policies aren’t contingent with the mission statement. So thanks but no thanks I don’t want the position honorary lady coach although also thank you in advance I would also say thank you again for your considerate consideration for such a noble post and or position, truly.

Sincerely best regards

Said the fucking leaf

I don't know who I'll vote in the next elections. I think I'll vote either to Lapid or Gabay. I don't fully agree with their opinions, but they have a chance against the Likud, and they aren't corrupted at all.
Bribe basically.

Very very exciting. I hope everyone involved dies a horribile death.

but why ppl want to see him crash and burn?

he kills muslims and thats why i love him, he is right wing and ex soldier..fuken corruption

Almost every Israeli is an ex soldier. People want to see him crash because most of us don't like him. He let's the religious jews do as they want (For example, you get a fine if your business is open on Sabbath. People still open their businesses because the fine is small and it is still profitable to open it) However, is is not fair. Israel's most modern cities have an atheist majority, yet the religious jews (who aren't even a majority in Israel), decide how we shouls live.

thanks for the explanation bro

Ty Mo'

I follow Haaretz on twitter for their liberal kike shenanigans

they've had it out for Netanyahu for the entire time I've followed them. I wouldn't be surprised if this were all manufactured bullshit.

Fuck Bibi the war mongering kike.

>un

is there a party in favor of telling American Jews to fuck off and quit shilling for Israel? because that would be lovely.

>they know

B.. but Bibi was saying build a fence to keep the "wild beasts" out before that loser Trump ever did!!!

"Netanyahu plans fence around Israel to protect it from 'wild beasts'"
>theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/10/netanyahu-plans-fence-around-israel-to-protect-it-from-wild-beasts
>archive.is/wO6Ua

GET HIM HIZBOLLAH!!!!

DO IT FOR ARAFAT

>The State of Zion was controlled by a crypto-gentile for over a decade

How embarrassing!

FREE BIBI

Does anyone think he'll actually be arrested for his role in the 9/11 attacks?