Like Trump because he's racist

>like Trump because he's racist
>deny Trump is racist (or you yourself)

Why, faggots? Own up to your views pussies.

ITT: an OP jew is mad that the jews are getting out-jewed

I don't believe Trump is racist, just that he wants to help whites, isnt antiwhite and generally wants to set up immiegration to maintain Eurasian IQ average (which is NOT racist)

I however am openly happily racist, go kill yourself nigger

i tell people i'm racist almost every day

my own supervisor at work is a race realist who denies forced racial equality

we all voted for trump

I dislike the word racism. It implies there's something wrong with looking down on inferior races.

what? we're just using the same tactics the jews use on us.

You leftist fags forced everyone to be racist by making everything the white man's fault and forcing hate into everyone's minds. Blame yourself faggot.

it's not racist if it's true

I am not racist, thats silly. Hating someone because of their skin color is ignorant. I hate niggers because of their actions and my past experience of literally any interaction with then. I also believe white people deserve their own country as does everyone else.

>say the most minuscule racist comment in public
>get immediately condemned by everybody in a 10 mile radius
>say something racist on the news/a form of media
>get immediately condemned by 80% of the world

We can only push "our views" by slowly and silently placing red pills, through topics like immigration and shit.

Guess what, every single person is racist whether they admit to it or not.

I am a racist.
Trump is not.
I would love if he was though.

What do you mean by "racist," exactly? I respect the humanity of all races but I understand that IQ differences are real. I think it's immoral, for example, to discriminate against Asian college applicants just because they're smarter on average than Blacks. I think Blacks are doing poorly in a society designed by 100 IQ Whites largely because of their lower intelligence. I don't think Trump is "racist," but I think he's a race realist.

LOL 10,000 years of being racist and this faggot OP thinks it's going to end because a bunch of hippies in the 60s abandoned human decency in exchange for hallucinations and embraced a degenerate and suicidal path for humanity.

No thanks. Its easier to convince lefties that trump is a misunderstood good guy

>deny Trump is a racist (or you yourself)
Welcome to pol, we are racists, and there'g good reason why. I'm guessing you're in high school, just observe the blacks for a while, then tell me what you think

this is gay

sage

Opposing SJW political correctness is not "racism".

I admit to being racist, my gripe is that being so is socially unnacceptable when it's the only sane, and healthy perspective.