British model kidnapped in Milan as captor 'tried to auction her online for €300,000'

>British model kidnapped in Milan as captor 'tried to auction her online for €300,000'
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/08/05/british-model-kidnapped-milan-captor-tried-auction-online-for300000/

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4763334/British-model-kidnapped-Milan.html
motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/vvbazy/my-brief-encounter-with-a-dark-web-human-trafficking-site
archive.is/EPQiD
archive.is/jWQBF
archive.fo/5xBbM
archive.is/Ek6us
thesun.co.uk/news/4176487/british-model-abductor-milan-dark-web-sold-milan-italy/
archive.is/3vsyJ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is the Anglo-Polish the vilest mix?

>Human trafficking in a "first world" southern "European" country

>put her in a 7 day K-hole

I'd pay money for that.

THE ETERNAL POLE
>A British model who was put up for auction online after being kidnapped in Milan, according to Italian police.
>The woman, 20, whose identity has not been revealed, was held prisoner for a week after being drugged, authorities said.
>Her captor was named as Polish-born Lukasz Herba, 30, and he is accused of trying to sell her on the internet (dark web) for 300,000 Euros (£270,000) through bitcoin.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4763334/British-model-kidnapped-Milan.html

He was a Pole who was allowed into the UK thanks to the EU. See DailyMail article.

Does anyone have that compilation of stupid things Polish men do? We have a new one for the list.

THERE'S A RING OF DEEPWEB POLACKS KIDNAPPING AND SELLING ANGLO WOMENS!!!
>During their investigation police seized the man's telephone, photos of the model being offered for sale and his computer which reportedly has encrypted information related to material examined by Europol in an investigation of the 'deep web' in 2016.
>Police are now trying to identify his accomplices.

Poles confirmed for being black:
>Prosecutors in Italy said Herba was linked to the 'Black Death' criminal organisation that works on the dark web.

So any deep web anons want to tell stories?

Link the Vice story on the Black Death deep web crew this Pole allegedly worked for:
motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/vvbazy/my-brief-encounter-with-a-dark-web-human-trafficking-site

Looks like the real deal lads.

>unarchived clickbaiters
archive.is/EPQiD

Fucking hell. 300k is a lot of money to lose. Poor guy

Dumbass pole, you can buy virgin little girls at 5000, everyone knows that

model or not I dont think a british woman is worth 300 00 euros

hitler did nothing wrong

That guy looks more Russian than Polish.

Link to another article on "Black Death" deep web group
archive.is/jWQBF

Poles are actually worse than Turks. And they're the second largest group of immigrants in Germany. FUCK EU

pls no bully

hot tbf

He forgot the following:
archive.fo/5xBbM
archive.is/Ek6us

>We have a new one for the list.
thinking anyone would pay 300k for a british woman ... pretty fucking stupid.

The Sun
thesun.co.uk/news/4176487/british-model-abductor-milan-dark-web-sold-milan-italy/

>The incident brings into sharp focus the perils of the so-called “dark web”, where criminal networks trade in drugs, child abuse images and other illegal industries.
>There is also a group rumoured to be in existence named “Black Death”, which trades kidnapped women among its users.

archive.is/3vsyJ

How do I become a slave trader
How do I capture people
Can I catch something prettier than a British women?

Was Poland a mistake?

Let's be real. It's probably some Pole shitkicker lackey working for the (((Russian mafia)))

All Poles look more Russian than Polish.

Hitler was right yet again

What are Italian media saying about it?

>Her kidnapper, described as a British-Polish man

It was /britpol/ !!!!