ABOUT Time

Russia suggests America has NEVER landed on the moon and calls for 'an investigation into what really happened'

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3130017/Russian-official-demands-investigation-really-happened-moon-landing-original-footage-disappeared.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CzyPN8-AbJQ
youtube.com/watch?v=sGXTF6bs1IU
iz.ru/news/587742
youtube.com/watch?v=51DED8dcNkA
youtube.com/watch?v=RSXS7gj_29c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The answer lies in a movie called Tropic Thunder.

All the space program is fake.

Same hill.

>All the space program is fake.

some is true. obviously we have satellite tv, but the whole apollo program was clearly cold-war propaganda, and most americans know this. I was taught this in public school.

Wasn't possible then, still not possible now.

>I was taught this in public school.
Taught that men never went to the moon or just that it was propaganda?

>Wasn't possible then

Funny you'd say that.

You know what actually wasn't possible at the time? Faking going to the Moon in a tv studio.

>Taught that men never went to the moon or just that it was propaganda?

both - it was all faked for propaganda purposes, to convince americans and others that we had caught up with the Soviet program which had beat us to every other milestone.

of course by then they had moved on to the first space station, another milestone.

Yet, that's exactly what fucking happened. Noone has ever been to the moon and that will remain so for the foreseeable future.

Kek they're still salty they lost the space race

OP posts "happening" article that is over two years old

It's really obvious

If anyone still believes this shit, they don't care enough to look into it

Yeah. Look closer. Look deeper.

NASA is rife with Freemason symbolism. And who owns Freemasonry? Ashkenazi jews. It's all fake, and always has been.

So I finally watched one of these videos to debunk the moon landing

Most of them were pretty poor hackusations.

Except one: why are there no stars?

The stars should be really apparent, right?

None, and I mean none, of the pictures have stars.

This makes sense. If the stars were there, it would be easily debunked by the same kind of autists who can track Shia from contrails in the sky. So they just left the skies out.

we landed on the moon

this is fake news

go to sleep

The radio telescope at Parkes in NSW can clearly see the Apollo landing sites on clear nights.

Would stars be bright enough in contrast to whatever is shot? You would need a very long exposure to even photograph stars on Earth. Why would that be different in orbit?

YouTube nasa contradicting stories

Thanks for letting us use your dish to receive the footage of the landing and broadcast it around the world

wut

its all a lie. never got through the van allen radiation belt, never landed on the moon, iss is all cgi youtube.com/watch?v=CzyPN8-AbJQ

Sure you do. And I bet you can see the USA flag there too and even Armstrong's footprint.

This frankly, it's easy to forget how primitive that tech was 50 years ago. People have grown up with ultra sophisticated CGI so it feels natural that it would be just as easy to do special effects like that back then. But it goes for several hours with no cuts and they could only have used practical effects, an absolutely monumental task to orchestrate. In contrast shooting a tin can onto the moon and back is pure math

Tell Vlad to land his happy ass there and see for himself.

Russia has had 40 years to deny the Moon Landing. In fact, they had a much better reason for doing so back in the 60's when all this was happening. They didn't because they knew it was real.

radiation doesnt instantly kill and you need insane amounts to kill quickly.

It's hard to see stars in the daytime

It comes with certain privileges. "Russia, you shut the fuck up and I'll massage your feet."

>Yet, that's exactly what fucking happened.

Nope because it literally would have been impossible to fake the whole thing with the movie technology they had back in the day ffs.

>And who owns Freemasonry? Ashkenazi jews.

Funny that you seem to know very little about both Freemasonry and Judaism.

>The stars should be really apparent, right?

youtube.com/watch?v=sGXTF6bs1IU

But wait, this is probably fake too )^:

lmfao reddit is so retarded sometimes

Haaaang on.
It's Sup Forums you're dealing with here, expect low IQ responses.

Don't need to go through it when you can go around it

>Nope because it literally would have been impossible to fake the whole thing with the movie technology they had back in the day ffs.
Not really. You wouldn't know what means Kubrick had at his disposal. Top notch state of the art cutting edge equipment used for front-screen projection filming of the fake landing. Not middle of the road Tandy hardware.

I didn't say radiation will kill someone instantly, the furthest a human has been from earth, is in earths orbit, no one has gotten past the radiation belt.

Or invent it with CGI!

>Under budget, no lives lost

To be fair, the Soviets thought the Star Wars Program was successful, too. It was easy to fool someone, back then.

Then why can I shine a laser at the moon and have it reflect back?

We did go there, and then we were put into quarantine.

No manned vehicles allowed outside LEO.

iz.ru/news/587742
>a literally who said something stupid in passing 2 years ago during an unrelated interview
Fake news.

>They didn't because they knew it was real.
no, they didn't because the cold war was bullshit. the russians also faked large amounts of their space program.

What really happened:
>a Russian government official claims he can help search for the "lost" film with landing and the 400kg of lunar soil, while stating that he doesn't at all claim that it was all fake

Daily Mail & other Western media AKA "Not fake news at all":
>Russia claims America never landed on the moon

> front-screen projection filming of the fake landing

That is not the issue they would have run into when faking the whole thing.. Please keep lurking more.

>You wouldn't know what means Kubrick had at his disposal

This point is just retarded.

Yet they didn't have good enough equipment to do the moon gravity effect so they just walk normally in 2001. Space Oddysey also isn't shot in a single take

Have you fucking retards seen the moon landing videos? They aren't exactly clean, or good looking in anyway shape, or form.
It's not like it would have been hard to fake those videos even with the tech they had.
The 1960's version of "The Alien vs The Mummy" looks more realistic.
Stop talking out of your asses.

>it was possible to go to the moon, but not to pretend to go to the moon

lmfao! man these third worlders crack me up

>calls for 'an investigation into what really happened'
Any time they want to visit the moon to investigate, I'll be watching.

youtube.com/watch?v=51DED8dcNkA

>Then why can I shine a laser at the moon and have it reflect back?
you cant

What exactly are these webms supposed to be showing us?

I don't know. Send a mirror on a crash course with the moon perhaps? It sure isn't worth risking lives just to be able to reflect a laser from the moon.

typical, a shill posts some bs to distract the community from the real facts that are right infront of you. wake up Sup Forums

start looking into flat earth and take the ultimate redpill , ignore these shills and their distractions

>You know what actually wasn't possible at the time? Faking going to the Moon in a tv studio.
this is the dumbest shill argument of all.

>It's not like it would have been hard to fake those videos even with the tech they had.

How do you fake the gravity. Remember you need to do this in one take, no cuts

>This point is just retarded.
It's not retarded. You would not know because it was classified hardware. Do you think the hardware we know of, publicly, is state of the art? Think again. They have hardware that's 40 years ahead of what is commonly accepted as cutting edge. Black projects make sure of that. The space program was one. A money pit for black projects.

>They didn't have the tech to fake moonlanding, but had the tech to land on the moon

Listen to yourself for fuck sake.

What does Markin actually do and does he really speak for the Russian government?

On yay, another moon landing hoax thread. Let's go:

> absolute undeniable proof of video fakery

> but muh laser reflector
> but muh i can see the flag from by backyard
> FLAT EARTH, FLAT EARTH, FLAT EARTH
> ALIENS, ALIENS, ALIENS

> totally undeniable video proof of fakery

> FLAT EARTH, ALIENS, FLAT EARTH, ALIENS, FLAT EARTH, ALIENS

Is that a serious question?
It's not hard to act like your under little gravity, and to wear a fucking wire harness.

Yeah that's what I said, they large circumvented it with their flight path, no need to go all the way through it

You actually can, or so they say, but the laser reflection in no way proves a man put a reflector there. It could be a mineral deposit, or other naturally occurring anomaly that's responsible for the reflection.

What's next, nukes don't exist either? Kek

>Stop talking out of your asses.

Its funny you'd say that. You don't seem to be all that smart judged by your comment.

>Have you fucking retards seen the moon landing videos?

Yes I have actually. Probably more of it than you have too.

>They aren't exactly clean, or good looking in anyway shape, or form.

Uhm the 1972 Apollo 17 landing looks extremely clean even by today's standards - and just a side note: Why would they go back to the moon multiple times after the first faked moon landing? With even better Camera technology making the whole thing HARDER to fake? Seems very contraproductive..

>It's not like it would have been hard to fake those videos even with the tech they had.

Then please explain to me in detail how they created the illusion of lower gravity?
They just show the footage in slow motion right? Soo how did they do that? Playing the footage back slower than it was recorded in or did they just record it at a higher speed, then playing it at normal speed?

The more you watch this clip, the more oddities you can see.
Theres the obvious waist wire grab, but also, the 2 in the back ground reach up to the corners off the shot, off camera at the start of the backflip, like they are grabbing something out of screen.
The guy in the background even looks like he swipes his arm at a not-visible tether, and sort of clutches at it.
So fucking dubious.

I thought it was always weird EVERYONE on ISS ALWAYS looks soooo happy, like never at all nervous? really?

Alex Jones has it right.

The Moon landings happened but we were never shown that or what really happened. What we seen have is fake footage to hide the real space program which is far more advanced than we know.

>like never at all nervous?

They are trained to get rid of that reaction. There's a reason they're calm when other people would be in total shock, and it's not because it's fake.

>this is the dumbest shill argument of all.

Disprove it.

Oh shit, you can't because you lack any understanding of movie technology (yet alone any understanding of the science behind the actual moon landing). You are all talking out of your fucking asses.

>but the laser reflection in no way proves a man put a reflector there. It could be a mineral deposit,

Like this man here. I am not certain he is able to dress himself each morning, yet he is on here spewing nonsense.

>Alex Jones has it right.
alex jones is never right

Yes he is shill

maybe putin is really pissed and threatening to disclose material that will throw the US is a state of chaotic confusion... like a leverage play?

That's funny I don't see wire harnesses in the footage. Remember you're dealing with film, not digital footage. So you need to flawlessly remove any trace of wire harnesses from film, and do this for just about all 114 000 frames, or twice as much in the later missions

no, it's the exact opposite of what you said, try harder shill.
youtube.com/watch?v=RSXS7gj_29c

hey my norbro, i happened to come over some video recording of the live tv moonlanding. the thing that really astounded me was that they managed to have norwegian live translations of what was being said by Nixon f.ex. you should look into that. i like your wire videos.

This actually makes more sense than flat out denying the moon landings were fake. But I'm still very skeptical about men having been on the moon.

>Markin
>official
>2015

fake news

>They have hardware that's 40 years ahead of what is commonly accepted as cutting edge

So they also had space rockets 40 years more advanced?

Fact.

Space isn't real

Which part is exactly the opposite? Do you mean that the flight path was different from what is claimed?

Its unnatural to forecefully hold a smile likea gibbering idiot when you're supposedly a professional spacer infront of a webcam onboard your spacecraft in orbit around your home planet.
Makes them look like "smile for the camera" hollywood actors.

>I don't don't know what it is they are doing so it has to be something that proves it is fake.
Confirmation bias; the thread

Thanks i will look into that.

>Bill hicks

He works for time Warner

If you don't understand the Cold War was a ruse by the banks, to get each country to borrow themselves into ruin, then you don't understand why the U.S.S.R actually collapsed.

That's what I mean with this: That would make sense. I've seen Iron Sky. Have you? Alex Jones must have done a stint on that one.

kek. good one.

Completely different skull shape and totally different facial muscle characteristics. But computers don't lie do they?

>You actually can, or so they say, but the laser reflection in no way proves a man put a reflector there
yes, they did laser range finding studies before the moon landing if you care to look it up. and they kept doing them after.

>This actually makes more sense

No it doesn't. Why didn't Russia call us out? Why purposely show weakness? Why kill three astronauts with Apollo 1 if we had something better? What about Apollo 13? And how in 40 years has at least even a rumor of this gotten out?

yeah that's true makes it look like they rehearsed it alot, I mean it is certainly fine to rehearse even if you are in space...maybe the videos show progress to keep the budget fat OR they could constantly do videos to keep the space narrative going

>Before the moon landing

How could man have then placed a reflector there?

This needs elaboration

sorry mixed those two up

are yu high

They didn't because they used it as a hook to bribe the US for favors.