Who understands what's going on?

Shills need to shut up and fuck off for a minute. Say "Pizza" before posting if you're not a b ot.

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/08/04/trump-jared-kushner-back-mcmaster-in-face-of-conservative-calls-for-ouster/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/TSjkk
twitter.com/billkristol/status/851060885380616193?lang=en
politico.com/story/2017/04/hr-mcmaster-syria-regime-change-237038
dailycaller.com/2017/02/22/white-house-if-mcmaster-wants-bannon-gone-trump-will-consider-it/?utm_campaign=atdailycaller&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Social
politico.com/magazine/story/2016/04/moscow-pentagon-us-secret-study-213811
nydailynews.com/news/politics/h-mcmaster-russia-part-problem-supporting-assad-article-1.3036666
medium.com/@Cernovich/h-r-mcmaster-manipulating-intelligence-reports-to-trump-wants-150-000-ground-soldiers-in-syria-83346c433e99
pri.org/stories/2017-02-20/obama-era-national-security-advisor-argues-diversity-after-trump-appoints
politico
archive.is/gozZ1
archive.is/4CzN2
archive.is/8p2xQ
archive.is/o4z0c
archive.fo/11dwX
archive.is/sxkPn
youtube.com/watch?v=k06lLDDe-b4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>VERY PRO-ISRAEL

Just like (((((((((((((((((Trump)))))))))))))))))))

Pizza

archive.is/TSjkk

Archived that for you.

Even worse than keeping McMaster is keeping McCabe in charge.

You know the one who set up Flynn because Flynn exposed FBI sexual assaults. The same McCabe who said 'First we go after Flynn, then after Trump'

Yes, yes. Fine.
I'm more thinking about giving Rice on the unmasking and letting her keep unmasking and shit..

Pizza

McLovin your work based ArchiveNorge

An attempt to jam all grassroots communication channels with nonsense, go full Orwell on all corporate social media platforms, as the unelected deep state initiates a hostile takeover the presidency and republic.

American Spring will be about as successful as it was in Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Egypt, Syria, Ukraine ie a total failure, millions dead after the war.

Pizza

Thanks.

>deep state

This meme has to end

It's ZOG, Zionist occupied government

pizza
>VERY PRO ISRAEL
Yes goyim utter those words, repeat them in your head.

NORBOT'S GOT MCMASTER'S NUMBER BOIS

norbot's not a bot?

Why is this surprising?

pizza

I don't know about this McMasters guy but he did allegedly (according to the article I read) write Trump's wonderful Poland speech and the Rice clearance renewal was a blanket thing.

Trump does know better than Cernovich though.

Talk about memes ...

Also, with our Ashkenazi overlords being ritual-obsessed kabbalists, does anyone else think that the September 23rd "prophecy" (in quotes because they simply plan/stage everything, hence their predictive powers) will be something heavy going down in the Middle East with Israel? I feel like nukes are going to fly on that day... NATO vs Eastern superpowers nuclear war? Iran/Russia/China vs NATO/Israel/USA? This feels like the end times.

Trump is using Mcmaster to test the social climate, turns out conservatives aren't yet ready to abandon Israel.

>at least that's my guess based on the very limited knowledge I have

Pizza

Writing that speech would be a little bit reassuring.

McMaster is a neocon warhawk and a tool of the establishment.

The (((deep state))) took Flynn out so they could replace him with this guy.

Don't forget, this man was praised by Bill Kristol (kike architect of the Iraq War), Evan McMullin, the MSM, and David (((Frum))) when he was appointed. Don't trust him.

twitter.com/billkristol/status/851060885380616193?lang=en
>"The replacement of Flynn by McMaster is the single most important--and most hopeful--event of the Trump presidency so far." - Bill Kristol

politico.com/story/2017/04/hr-mcmaster-syria-regime-change-237038
>McMaster: U.S. eager for regime change in Syria

dailycaller.com/2017/02/22/white-house-if-mcmaster-wants-bannon-gone-trump-will-consider-it/?utm_campaign=atdailycaller&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Social
>White House: If McMaster Wants Bannon Gone, Trump Will Consider It

politico.com/magazine/story/2016/04/moscow-pentagon-us-secret-study-213811
>A decade ago, McMaster fought a pitched battle inside the Pentagon for a new concept of warfare to address the threat from Islamist terrorists and insurgents in Afghanistan, Iraq and other trouble spots. Now, his new mission is more focused. Target: Moscow.

>National security adviser H.R. McMaster suggests Russia is ‘part of the problem’ in supporting Syria’s Assad
nydailynews.com/news/politics/h-mcmaster-russia-part-problem-supporting-assad-article-1.3036666

medium.com/@Cernovich/h-r-mcmaster-manipulating-intelligence-reports-to-trump-wants-150-000-ground-soldiers-in-syria-83346c433e99
>H. R. McMaster Manipulating Intelligence Reports to Trump, Wants 150,000 Ground Soldiers in Syria

pri.org/stories/2017-02-20/obama-era-national-security-advisor-argues-diversity-after-trump-appoints
>An Obama-era national security adviser argues for "diversity" as Trump appoints McMaster

Archive

>politico com/story/2017/04/hr-mcmaster-syria-regime-change-237038
archive.is/gozZ1
>politico com/magazine/story/2016/04/moscow-pentagon-us-secret-study-213811
archive.is/4CzN2

>Not archiving the rest but Twitter ones
Nice try.
archive.is/8p2xQ
archive.is/o4z0c (3 months ago)
archive.fo/11dwX (also 3 months ago)
archive.is/sxkPn

What's to understand? Republicans and Christians are tied up more than a sailors knot. It's a litmus test, if you don't support Israel you can't win as a Republican in this country.

>if you don't support Israel you can't win as a Republican in this country.

Don't you find it a little weird that we never talk about how such a small country has such massive control over our politics?

Pizza

Ok so if McMaster is the (((deep state))) favorite, ie the Jews want him there, why is (((Breitbart))) attacking him for being anti-Israel.
Warring factions of Jews?

But
But he IS a bot
Wtf?

I like how Trump is nowhere to be seen on this. Gone golfing I suppose.

What's there to talk about, we still have more authority over them then they do over us.

We control every facet of their lives. They just get in wherever they can on our end.

>we still have more authority over them then they do over us.

You have to go back

Nordbot is

Is that statement even legit? Who is the source of this weird statement?

Are they running the vacation line in the Tribe of Dan mark as well?

Calm down, Paco.

It's just funny that Zyklon Ben indirectly indicates that there's a wide empty stage for the Rothschild puppets.

Pizza

Can someone take a stab at this before bo ts fill the thread up with shit? It's triggering my autism man.

Pizza
Fuck bots

>why is (((Breitbart))) attacking him for being anti-Israel.

Because they know the kind of people who read Breitbart hate McMaster and what he stands for, but they still want their readerbase to support Israel.

So they try to push fake news about how "globalists" and McMaster are actually anti-Israel, so they can keep their "anti-establishment" appeal while still being supportive of Israel.

>we still have more authority over them then they do over us

m8, you're brainwashed.

Israel had done nothing to help the US, meanwhile they've spied on you, stolen your tech and sold it to China, gotten to into wars in the Middle-East, got you in WW1, WW2, etc., you send them a ridiculous amount of foreign aid every year...

Israel controls the US. I'm pretty sure they could do the Samson Option and nuke you tomorrow, and the US wouldn't do shit.

ITS CALLED LOCKDOWN MODE BOIZ. YEEE HAWWWW WE THEM NORTHCOM NIGGAS NOW

No one, that's the point. Trump makes extensive use of misdirection and strategic ambiguity. This give s him an advantage in his efforts to out maneuver his opponents as they don't know how to anticipate his actions.

pizza
look at the words "defied his base"
brietbart is no good. shouldve archived that link

>it's all part of his master plan!

Kushner has no place in the government. Donald needs to fucking put his son in law in check.

I hate the breitbart readers, fucking neocons worshipping Israel in every comment section

I just don't understand the love for Israel, they do nothing but fuck the US

pizza
I can't tell if all of these anons not saying pizza are bots or just illiterate retards
Leaning towards the latter desu

>Donald needs to fucking put his son in law in check.

You really believe Kushner is secretly making all these appointments and not Trump?

their fundamentalist retards who think they can will jesus returning by nuking Iran

You really don't pay attention to politics

pizza
even if you fix your b. .ot,t
you still went 5 posts without it

Ah yes, Breitbart. Contributed by famed pedophile Jew Milo Yiannapoulos and the one and only slippery Jew rhetorician, Ben Shapiro. Make sure to vote Trump, goy and MAGA

>I hate the breitbart readers, fucking neocons worshipping Israel in every comment section

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I wonder why ((((((((Brietbart)))))))))) got on the Trump bandwagon so quick.

I can't figure it out!

This guy

Pizza, I'm treating them as b ot s. They don't really make sense. Nonsequitirs.

Pizza

Fuck bots.

It is mind boggling, when you think about what the USA had, and still has the capacity to be, its gone from the undisputed master of the world post WW2 to a almost slave state, with politicians bickering over who serves Israel better to get more votes, Israel being a state which has attacked the USA with the USS liberty , commited, or atleast had foreknowledge of 9/11 (Dancing Israelis), which drags USA into wars in which they do not benefit, which pockets countless billions from the tax payer (far more than they tell us)

Im glad White Americans are woke though in all the other issues, electing a beast like Trump is something that could never happen here, but the sad truth of it is, as long as the USA has Israel dragging it down, it can never be great again like it once was! And thus, the entirety of Western civilization can never be great again!

Trump is a huge neocon.
Plain and simple. We got memed hard into supporting him.

>gearing up for surge in Afghanistan, wants a 'big win'

>has a huge hard-on for attacking North Korea, even though NK isn't a threat to America, isn't attacking or invading anyone else

>wants to undo the one good thing Obama did and get the Iran war plans going again. Doing exactly what Israel and Saudi want. Wants to rip up the deal even though Iran doesn't, has never had, and has never even had plans for nukes, isn't attacking or invading anyone, especially not America

>still bombing Syria. Scrapping the CIA rebel program...in favor of building permanent bases and sending more 'advisors' even though he doesn't have permission to be there. Looks like he's done with proxy war and wants full-on good ol' fashioned American war with American boots.

That's what's going on. No 4D chess, no 33D subterranean hungry hungry hippos, no 568D intergalactic mongolian horseback riding. Lust for war, nothing more.

You people are being played for fools by controlled opposition disinfo Jews.

McMaster just purged Iran-Syria warmongers and Jewish Zionists in NSC. McMaster happens to think that Israel is an illegitimate occupying power.

All Trump is doing here is lip service.

>undisputed master of the world post WW2 to a almost slave state

They were already a slave state back then.

They were just supporting the International Jew, instead of the International Jew and his ethnostate.

forgot to say pizza
pizza, all you double niggers

pizza

no clue about the McMaster drama. i know the administration is working with Russia to keep Israel the fuck outta the war in Syria or at least limit their cross border bombings. whether or not that is McMasters doing I don't know but the NSC seems to be working right now.

Touching a wall is not a policy that is beneficial to the ZOG and Jews. Next!

All lip service.
Now tell what policy has he done to benefit the Jew?

What is Trump doing keeping McMaster?

How is he useful? Just replace him with someone else who is more easily persuadable and loyal.

Trump is wasting his time trying to work with McMaster, while McMaster fires all the pro trump people and brings in the never trumpers.

>breitbart
lol

why are still supporting Israel?

*are we

Pizza

Seeing all these b_ots/non-pizza posters in the thread really is eye opening.

Nonsense.
He has purged the Iran-hardliner warmongers and Zionist Jews.
Also,
>trusting articles by (((alt-lite))) controlled oppo Cernovich

Pizza, same, if these are all bots holy shit....

>Touching the wall meme

Name the influences of Kushner in Trump's foreign policy?

pizza

same. makes me long for the days of mlpol when for one day, all the bots were busted and comfy breads abounded.

Pizza, it's pretty clear the bot army started when people were discussing the Seymour Hersch shut in the Seth Rich stuff.

That's what I believe was being and is being slid.

Everybody knows who that guy is and his opinion instantly ends all these shenanigans. Bots went nuts that day.

So much antisemitism in this thread. Sup Forums supports Israel now newfags

Kill yourselves retards, no one is gonna start posting pizza in every fucking post because of your autism and paranoia.

Most of the shills on Sup Forums aren't actually bots, they would read the OP and understand it then post "pizza" too.

>gearing up for surge in Afghanistan, wants a 'big win'
Wrong. He is considering to withdraw troops.
>has a huge hard-on for attacking North Korea, even though NK isn't a threat to America, isn't attacking or invading anyone else
Yet he hasn't attacked.
>wants to undo the one good thing Obama did and get the Iran war plans going again. Doing exactly what Israel and Saudi want. Wants to rip up the deal even though Iran doesn't, has never had, and has never even had plans for nukes, isn't attacking or invading anyone, especially not America
Lie. He purged the Iran hardliner warmongering Zionist Jews and recertified the deal multiple times given the chance to kill it.
>still bombing Syria. Scrapping the CIA rebel program...in favor of building permanent bases and sending more 'advisors' even though he doesn't have permission to be there. Looks like he's done with proxy war and wants full-on good ol' fashioned American war with American boots.
He's not bombing Syria. Source for that claim that he wants to build bases and wants troops on ground?

You can be pro Israel and not want dual citizens with Israeli passports working for Israels interests within your government at the same time.

Didn't he take away some shlomos security status for going to a bar mitzvah in Israel?

Kek

Pizza

i'm illiterate retard. i dunno what's going on anymore

Look at the thread for yourself. It's bots you hellacious faggot.

Pizza.

He's an augmented human.

>He is considering to withdraw troops.

WRONG

there will still be us troops in Afghanistan, he just wants to add more private contractors (who are paided for via us tax dollars) there as well.

[human nutrient]

Israel is your greatest ally
BBC is great for non-jews
Uncontrolled mass immigration makes your country great

pizza

mcmaster is part of the muslim convert group that muslim obama hired like brennan. theyre obsessed with supporting muslim rebels /terrorists and exporting muslims to the world in order to get more left wing votes and more divide and conquer. he is not our friend.

Every politician or big name person in government has to suck up to the Israeli lobbyists.

If you complain about Israel so much, get rid of the lobbyists in gov't first because this shit will not end until it does.

Source on that private contractors claim?

youtube.com/watch?v=k06lLDDe-b4

>Israel had done nothing to help the US, meanwhile they've spied on you, stolen your tech and sold it to China, gotten to into wars in the Middle-East, got you in WW1, WW2, etc., you send them a ridiculous amount of foreign aid every year...
this is a retard meme. you are just jealous leaf. you need some of that sweeet US foreign aid to prop up your crashing economy. we are in wars in the ME because our leadership wants to rule the world, we like to drive big ass trucks, and we have to keep our massive military exercised.

>Trump is a huge neocon.

THANK YOU

Literally nobody wants to admit this, even though he literally spoke and AIPAC and is gearing up for new wars in Iran and North Korea.

>All Trump is doing here is lip service.

Yes all that lip service

lip service

Look at this lip service

>Don't you find it a little weird that we never talk about how such a small country has such massive control over our politics?

No? We all understand why it is that way. Christians see the Jews in the Biblical sense, the Jews controlling the Holy Land is necessary for the end times. This isn't up for debate to them, it's about their eternal souls and all that.

Holy shit
I never realised how infested this place is.

Pizza