Is there a Sup Forums without Trumpfags? I am getting sick of people being this retarded

Is there a Sup Forums without Trumpfags? I am getting sick of people being this retarded.

Trump is the biggest disappointment I've had this year and I am ashamed of myself shilling for him for more than a year.

>"But at least Clinton didn-"
go to jail. Trump hasn't even put her in jail. He did fucking nothing tbqfh

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/136168004/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah, leftypol. Now you can delete this thread and never come back.

that is the problem, the ammount of shilling was too high, they can't go back, pol doesn't even hate jews anymore because it would not fit to the trump shilling.

how is trump the biggest disappointment for a resident of germanistan

Tyrone, germany is still whiter than burgerland.

We could put trump supporters to shame the same way we do with Indians and jews

This way they would back down and go somewhere else

>constantly making these threads
>not pissing off regulars
see you tomorrow

Are you dumb

>Implying he's wrong.

>CTR

sage

>tfw Sup Forums is more red pilled on the jews than Sup Forums anymore

>germany is one person
Kill yourself you fucking nigga I'd love to personally gas you

he did not nuke ISIS. the MOAB was a good start but we need to go deeper.

Why do you care bro? You're German.

maybe because we like you Ameritards. we really do.

i know this topic is too complex to understand for you, but you niggers will outbreed the whites in the US.

You might want to migrate to a board where ((( moderators ))) keep the board clean and offending opinions are deleted.
But everyone here knows that you wont. See you tomorrow, faggot.

Maybe they are bots. Did anyone see that thread earlier? There are highly sophisticated chatting bots absolutely swarming all over the internet.

If they adopted a strategy of just onstantly acting like a Trump zealot, shitposting, and being incredibly annoying, it may actually get some people to start drifting away from Trump supporters. That would be much more effective than if, say, the bots came in and tried to un-redpill people with a bunch of obviously bait posts.

All I'm saying is, if I were going to run a shill campaign or bot campaign on this website, I'd try to do shit like that instead of spamming or trolling. The power of bots / shills lies in when they are really well disguised and appear indistinguishable from organic posts and threads.

>why would other nations care about a country that sticks his (((nose))) into every other nation

I had 12000 on his win, made me 48,000.

Never disappointed

T_D invasion was the worst thing that has happened to Sup Forums

It will not recover from all the le based black men and le based jew neo cons that has flooded us since the primaries.

Personally I think the only thing to do is rangeban all IPs from the US. Of course Gookmoot won't do it because he need the money, but that would be the only solution.

God help us all.

>Trump isn't backed by jews as well
More fake news at 8

honestly haven't considered this because so far I think AI still has a long way to go but you might be right

I did the same, much less money tho

>Trump is the biggest disappointment I've had this year

how in the fuck could you be disappointed when he was and still is the best choice for positive change in this fucking world

do you enjoy living in merkel's nightmare dystopia? i sure as fuck wouldn't want it here

>Trump supporters are such basic birches that their speech can be imitated by machines and no one can tell the difference

>whines about this board being shit
>but muh trump
Why is OP always a faggot?

this is what I am talking about. Ofc I am happy about Hillary losing but that doesn't necessarily mean that Trump is winning.

I am disappointed in Trump's "achievements", not in the people who got him in office

>56%

This is the thread I was referencing. It's eyeopening stuff. If you think it's not possible, skim through the thread, it might change your mind.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/136168004/

Remember, moot didn't ban the australians at their highest shitpost output. Doubt a few racists will turn the table.

Yeah well it's even worse on reddit my friend, apparently around 30% of active users are bots and I guy figured out a way to prove it. The top replies to almost every thread are bots. There are bots emmulating all sorts of speech and not just politics, entertainment, services, anything that can be shilled for profit

why are you such an illiterate retard?

Ok, this is actually how I would imagine a conversation between machines. Could be launched by both sides but yea no human writes like this

no niggers won't

Anyone who posts with a dixie flag should be immediatly disregarded. Literally white trash: the flag.

Sounds like you need a safe space

>that doesn't necessarily mean that Trump is winning.
>I am disappointed in Trump's "achievements"

if you keep listening to CNN tell you he'll never accomplish anything that's all you'll get

it hasn't even been a year and those lefty shits are trying to laugh at us for funding the fucking border wall

Mate it looks like you have no idea about how much niggas abort

pablos n stuff do get more by the hour but niggas don't

>Trump is the biggest disappointment I've had this year and I am ashamed of myself shilling for him for more than a year.
LOL
>deportations
>Raise (race) act
>Jeff Sessions and affirmative action
>did nothing
What a retarded post, not a surprise coming from dumb uneducated Kraut

>all US flags banned
>Sup Forums turns into a dead board with less traffic than /3/
>all that's left is a couple shitty euro generals and the occasional Swedish cuck post

It would be a lot easier if you just left Sup Forums

The only ones who should really be shamed are Germans since they never make good posts to be honest

LOL YOU'RE HERE TOO!
We already have this thread, fools.

worthless reddit thread

burn in a sage bonfire

>another based black immigrant trying to tell me what to do

The fucking nerve

>rangeban all IPs from the US.
It would be only Canadian BLACKED threads.

What flag is this again

another divide and conquer thread
/sage

Are you proud of your ignorance, Jamal?

Here come the bots

No I am not, look here literally same thread done by a dumb Kraut
>if I don't actually pay attention and only consume liberal media that means that Trump is doing nothing
t.brainlet

compare that to the list of what he's promised to do

I was also blind enough to think he'd magically make things work because of his business experience but apparently this doesn't help in real life

Sage
your Incessant bitching is becoming annoying

Shut up you filthy kike scumfuck. How dare you filth insult germans. So brazen as to move to a new thread the INSTANT you realize the old one isn't going to convert and retards to you're operative.

Fuck me never mind, but the point still stands
You people literally letting liberal media to fucking gaslit you
You monkey head fucking retard can you fucking get your head out of your ass and understand that he can't do all that shit that there are rules and opposition to this shit? You know that he is not only fighting Democrats against this, but Republicans too? His people still being hunted by media and Jews for some non existing Russia shit. Stop being a fucking retard for one fucking second

Hahahaha Nigga Just Hide The Post Like Nigga Close Your Eyes

>How dare you filth insult germans
Lmao what a cock gobler! Krauts are the worst fucking posters on this board you dumb newfag shit.

Excuses, excuses. The real sign of a winner right there.

Also, calm down Breivik, no need for all this swearing.

saged and reported

sage

Trump is actually keeping the migrants out. In the next 5 years Germany is expected to take in another ten million refugees have fun with that

Is it me or do they all sound the same?

I can't believe I wasted two fucking hours with you. Unbelievable.

>Excuses, excuses.
>Literally to dumb to understand shit
Epic
>hey look he is doing this
>well its not good enough because he personally did not come to my house and did not suck my dick

You are a fucking moron...
What is the point of posting two same threads?
>

Yes I am Achmed

Literally anything is a better use of my brain cells than memorizing your cookie cutter irrelevant nation

One day your nation will reach this Olympian height where it's citizens are so important they don't bother learning about the outside world, but maybe not in your life time

>Then fuck off you filth. Quit besmirching Norwegians with your evil.
Is this your post? Damn you sound like a faggot

Of course the rat is flustered. He has no standing in this thread since it's obvious to anyone who reads the one i posted that he's the same filth.
May as well slide this thread and find a new one, Jonah.

hey faggot germancuck. go fucking slit your throat. dont you have some muslims that need to fuck your wife and daughters you cuck nigger german loser faggot?

This isn't me but it indeed made me make this thread. I also crosslinked it

found the JonnyRebel retard

Might as well kill yourself Paco
What causes Kraut to be so counter signaling to other white people? Jealousy?

>Are you proud of your ignorance, Jamal?

>Yes I am

Never change burgers, never change

I acknowledge Obama as being a decent president aside from Obama Care (tm). He inherited the most fucked up economy since the great depression, and managed to save the world (literally) from collapse. The costs are up for discussion, but if you're a nigger faggot that can't realize the hell he kept the world from slipping into, your opinion is dismissed.

AS A TRUMP VOTER, I honestly think Trump is doing what needs to be done. He's slipped a few times, all the drama in the White House is a fucking joke, and the constant negative coverage of the guy is making me believe in conspiracy theories... but he's looking like the best president for the country since Thomas Jefferson.

Not being on this board 7 hours a day because of having real life is sufficient

Thanks for this, I probably would agree if he didn't announce to be spectacular.. but I guess this is what you have to do coming from 3% to more than 50%

Trumpfags must be stopped

>Not being on this board 7 hours a day because of having real life is sufficient
I don't understand how that would cause anyone to be blundering idiot, maybe its something to do with G*rman psyche specifically?

>growth at an all time high
oh god hes so terrible

Niggers wont.

Beaners will.
t. bean

Hey OP, I love Trump too. He's fucking awesome.
Thank God he's in the White House!
Great thread!

We have 300 million people you motherfucking nigger. Even if the white to black ratio is a bit fucked we still probably have more whites than you, and specifically Germanic whites .

Checked, and fippy bippy

>Announce to be spectacular
Personality aside, if you look at what's happened in the past 6-8 months you can really see that he's a great president.

Feelz for immigrants aside, he's being American-centric, which is exactly what the West needs against the growing threat of China. Imagine a world led by China, Hanz.

Merkel, from what I know, is seriously out of touch, and a massive blight on Europe. I'm curious as to how you feel.

Has everyone in Sup Forums forgotten that part of the trumpsters are russian propaganda spreading trolls?

In T_D you can find bizarre posts made by accounts that are named "throwaway12345" with russian flag next to them. They are not even bothering to hide themselves.

I feel shit about Merkel and she made me lose identity with my country which is probably the worst thing a leader can do.

The thing is that I don't even mind women getting raped anymore cuz chances are high that these women voted left-wing. Chances are high that these are the women suing you for hate speech on the internet. Chances are high that these women would continue to vote left and call you racist for voting AfD.

On another note, she's doing really fucking well when it comes to economics and all the non-refugee stuff.

Hard to put her in jail when the justice department is tied up with false flag accusations all pointed towards Trump and imaginary collusion with Russia. Trump is getting fucked by Congress, media, and the justice department. Do you even pay attention in politics?

>On another note, she's doing really fucking well when it comes to economics and all the non-refugee stuff.
>implying politicians actually understand economy other than "the free market will fix it"

So you're ok with Obama stirring the racial conflict in this countryband funneling millions of tax payer money through the Clinton foundation that only made it's way into the clintons pockets? That's just to name a couple things he has done.

>The thing is that I don't even mind women getting raped anymore cuz chances are high that these women voted left-wing

Loosing touch with your humanity will only skew your views towards the ideology. Women are being raped. No matter fact of cause in their own reality, you as a rational person have a duty to be disgusted and do what you can to prevent that.

>she's doing really fucking well when it comes to economics and all the non-refugee stuff

Check my flag, I drive a 2016 BMW 5 series, and am looking to purchase an older M3. Germany is going to be an economic powerhouse because of your ingenuity, (old) culture, and quality. I don't think she's part of that, rather, the German people are the reason for economic god status.

>forklift simulator.jpg

>gets punched
"I'll help you!"
>gets penetrated by brown cock "DON'T ATTACK THIS POOR MAN, THE WAR CHANGED HIM"
"You are out of your mind"
>gets hymen destroyed "DID YOU JUST CALL A WOMEN STUPID? THAT'S SEXIST"

M3's are just great. Most people will see it as a downgrade and it might be but you'll defo have more fun with the M3

Trump is doing great work bringing our jobs back and Obama is smoking crack and watching maury and eating his kfc

wtf I'm a cruz missile now

>So you're ok with Obama stirring the racial conflict in this countryband
The whole strategy of the dems. is based on racial/identity politic votes, it's only a 2 party system. They realize that the "non-white" vote is a serious benefit and utilize the fact to the extent of militarizing non whites . No I don't agree with it, I don't think he really didn't say much to stir the pot, rather the things he said were misconstrued by the Republicans to appeal to specific demographics. As the first "black" president, I feel he had the right to use that as leverage, just as Trump uses is self made billionaire card.

>funneling millions of tax payer money through the Clinton foundation
No I don't agree with that. They are part of the same gang and you have to realize that. Just like I don't like Trump dicking around with Net Neutrality, but it's part of his ideology.

He saved the world from turning into a pile of shit by preventing the collapse of America.

Why you defending that jigaboo so much? You want him to fuck your wife? You can have him to fuck your country up.

Maybe you should kill yourself, Achmed.

again, Hanz, you have a duty to your people. These people are mentally handicapped and you have a responsibility to help them. Just use the Alinsky tactic and premise everything you say, by saying, "First off, my Grandmother is Jewish, and I'm not racist, but you have to look at the FACT that..."

I'm looking for something stick shift, Germany should be burned to the ground for doing away with manual cars, being that your cars are so fucking amazing.

Well I don't feel obligated to help retards either, most of them live lives not worth living.

And who even says I am in the right? Maybe the "truth" is that sandniggas are morally better than us lol
I mean it's not like I wouldn't kill the offender right on the spot but I don't feel sorry for the victims anymore

If I lived in US which I will hopefully do in like 10 years, I would also go for a manual cuz fun. But driving in German cities with narrow roads, tight parking spaces and a lot of traffic jams is an awful thing to do with a manual so I got an automatic. Also, Benz makes shit manuals so if you wanna drive Benz, automatic is the only appropriate real choice

you dont deserve to be on pol

This is like a reverse-CTR post that belongs on /leftypol/

>muh rushins