AUTISTIC ALPHABET POTATO GIRLS MOTHERS YOUTUBE

m.youtube.com/watch?v=YJ87SP-77ZQ

Dumb shitty mom. Make your own alphabet potatoes you lazy fuck.

She wont eat any other kind tho.
You are ignorant.
She tried to get her to eat homecooked meals but the doctors tell her to only have her eat what she wants. ):

Then let her starve. Kids will eat whatever if they're hungry enough. 99% of modern fussy eaters are caused by parents over-feeding and smothering their children in calorie dense foods in unsuitable portions. They're sedentary and they snack and graze all day on junk food and then are presented with massive steaming piles of food at dinner and parents are surprised when they reject it. There should only ever be one rule in a household with regards to food: everyone eats together at the same time and everyone eats the same thing. If they stuck to this they'd find all but the most serious of disorders would disappear.

Lel what a piece of shit mother. Teaching her horribly autistic daughter that the world should change for her and not vice versa

Slap her upside the head then. Enabling autism doesn't help the child. You have to train the child to cope with life.

Back in the 90's my wife's 12 year old biracial son whom we did not know was autistic at the time use to only eat packets of frito-lay twisties with the unopened holographic pokemon tazo pogs in them. He wouldn't eat any other chips but the frito-lay twisties but if there was no unopened holographic pokemon tazo pog he would spit the frito-lay twisties out into his hand and throw them at me and say that i was his pretend dad and call me a cuck and i couldn't discipline him because he was my wife's son. To make sure he didn't starve we had to get unopened holographic pokemon tazo pogs off of other parents and put them in a frito-lay twisties chip packet and seal it up with glue without him knowing because he would not eat the frito-lay twisties if he thought the holographic pokemon tazo pog wasn't prepackaged. The whole suburb, neighboring schools and our extended families helped to make sure we never ran out of the unopened holographic pokemon tazo pogs but eventually they stopped making holographic pokemon tazo pogs so he got so violent he had to be put on drugs that made him so drowsy we could force feed him.

I agree. I have to admit my parents always gave me the food that I like (not expensive brand shit, but things like pasta, bread, cheese, look at the flag) and now I just can't eat green food. It's been years that I am trying to overcome this and it sucks..

How is this shit pol related????

I read that too!

Newfag die

You are what you eat, I suppose.

Top fucking kek

QUINTESSENTIALLY BRITISH

The world doesn't cater to you or anyone else, the quicker you learn this the better off you are.

Rly mayksa fink

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHhhh

That gif hurts me, plz delet.

DELET THIS

How dare you make a business decision that inconveniences me. Apologize

The potatoes spell out HELP

The mother shouldn't have enabled her retard kid by feeding her nothing but a specific brand of potatoes. If she won't eat anything else then hook her up to a feeding tube.

Test? did I pass? Fail? In any case, never show this again!

>never show this again
you hate the autism

SOMEONE MUST PAY!

I want to put it sideways in some sort of press so it lines up properly

Eat avacado's you stupid wop.
They don't have much of a taste so you can sneak (probably the healthiest thing you can eat) into anything. They're creamy when ripe and make an excellent mayo substitute.

This this this
I'm a teacher, and I'm disgusted on a regular basis what parents give/send their kids to eat. Literal junk and candy everyday washed down with soda. No wonder people are turning into fat unhealthy fucks. It makes kids dumb as well because their developing minds and bodies never get the nutrition to function normally.

>VIOLET HAIR

Serves her right wasting her life to watch a retarded individual who you will never be able to have a meaninfgul conversation with nor will be able to take care of her when shes old.

Fucking priceless, well memed God.

I'm pretty sure it's not her autism that keeps her from eating.

My neice got sent home from school in blue-piller Massachusetts because I made her lunch with game meat.
Not even kidding, the teachers lost their shit and panicked and sent her home.
That same year a kid was suspended for wearing a Remington shirt. No pictures of guns or anything, just a realtree camo shirt with the word "Remington". Suspended.

What the fuck happened to America? That's British-tier cuckery.

In fact I don't think that would even happen here.

America is a big place, and different states feel like different countries. New England is deeply democratic, pro-union and pro bigger and bigger government. Nobody questions teachers. Now I live in the midwest and most kids are homeschooled and start working at 10 or 11 on their farm or in their dads workshop. It's amazing to see the physical difference in the kids, young boys that don't eat processed foods look like little Spartans compared to the doughy city kids.

>that comment section
I'm fuckin dyin XDDDD