Nigeria to reach 1 billion population by 2100

That would mean Nigeria ends up with a 1,000 people per km2 population density. Lagos has 25 million people right now and is expected to have 50 million people by 2040 and 100 million people at least by 2100.

Can you imagine 100 million people in one big mega slum? At what point will this lead to a complete collapse of society in Nigeria?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qFu02LNZMvc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

soon, and climate change will make them flock here anyway

>2100
a lot can happen during that time

It's not sustainable. The nigger bubble will pop.

Nigerian immigrants are the most highly educated people in the US. Google it

LMAO humanity will not exist after 2030 and he is worrying about 2100 lmao

In the USA, ivy league colleges fill their quotas for black students by importing Nigerians. Nigerians are highly preferred compared to American nignogs.

>Nigerian immigrants are the most highly educated people in the US.
I am a Nigerian prince from Germany. I want to gift you 5 million euros because I love Australians. If you are interested, contact me at [email protected]. We can then talk about wiring details and lawyers' fees.

By 2100 every single person in Africa will have migrated to Europe so this doesn't sound realistic at all

> Miss Nigeria
> Doesn't even wear her natural hair
Why is this a thing?

>Australian
He wishes he was Hans but he dosent cut the mustard.

this is my oc jus remember u fags

my name is dj mcgee

They will have made virus by that time that actually works and attacks only nigger dna and they will die off by the hundreds of millions. Then Utopia

>hurr durr because they are breeding like rabbits now it means it will go on forever

Niggers can't sustain themselves when there's too many all the infants will just die of starvation and lack of medical treatment

>Niggers can't sustain themselves
Which is why the west does it for them

and I'm sure it will be America's problem somehow

All of africa right now is GIB RESOURCES /SLAVE LABOUR AND WE GIVE AND BUILT CIVILISATION FOR YOU + ge give almost more gibs as the entire african GDP and sooner or later our countries will collapse thanks to the same subhumans here we will have not enoigh to feed apefrica
The biggest migration in human history will happen and we must decide if we do suicide or genocide the monkey once for all

I NEED THAT NIGERIAN PUSY ON MY FACE

The west can't do it for them either. Exponential growth constrained by a finite resource always has the same end result.

jesus christ,

German education everyone.

>pageantry contestant
>wears clothing that says "no pictures please"

fuck you you stupid cunt, i would run you over if i saw you wearing a shirt like that in public, fucking lying bitch ass ho

most educated doesn't mean productive, a lot of the Nigerians in Ireland who come as "refugees" come and go on welfare, many of them go to college to avoid work and keep on re-enrolling after they get one degree , the ones that do work are lazy as shit and are only hired for diversity points, when i say "Nigerian walk", you'll never see a homeless black, Asian or Arab in Ireland because they'll all get pushed to the top of the housing list because of soros "immigration council"

youtube.com/watch?v=qFu02LNZMvc

god, why is the hairline of niggers so fucked up?

as niggers are on the same cognitive level as mice, the mice utopia experiment applies here: wiki/John_B._Calhoun#Mouse_experiments

Niggers will lynch each other on a daily basis, limiting their population number. Nothing to be afraid of, just keep dem niggers out of yurop

>complete collapse of society in Nigeria
I don't care about Nigeria, but I fear that plenty of those millions blacks will flood Europe.
This kind of shit can't be tolerated. We already can't sustain the current population worldwide.
Nigeria and other countries should be stopped before causing harm to the planet and the whole human race.

this. but should white girls with wavy/curly hair stop straightening their hair?

She so fine. Literally muh dick. Wtf I love Nigeria now.

I don't know when or how it's going to happen but the world population is going to be "curbed" at some point, not too far from now. You'd have to be stupid to think that we can support the speed of growth we've gotten to.
We should probably just bio-virus africa.

starvation the only solution

How many sub-saharian african immigrants do you have in morocco?