Time To Use Our First Amendment

Bedfordshire Police Dept. In The UK can't take a bit of trolling.... :) Let's see how far this goes

Well done OP. If only we had free speech in Britain... :(

i hope this is real, but calling him a "little bitch" is an insult, are insults still covered by the first amendment in burgerland ?

i'm no expert in international law but i don't think the 1st amendment applies in other countries

Like they can arrest for not following the UK law in USA

We are free to say whatever they want? What are they gonna do extradite us? Fuck em.

it is if you're in the US. Or are you saying police in UK can now come to US and arrest gun owners for violating UK laws of owning guns?

Whatever we*

Proof this is real. If it is, I love you

Better bin that meme

I mean, I could imagine the bongs counting those tweets as right wing terrorism or something.

I wish. Not me just trying to give this a bit of a boost.

report them for harassment and threatening you

LOL, are you serious?? Of course they are covered. Are you saying you can't insult others in your country publically?

You know, instead of flinging petty insults at them and giving them an excuse to harass you, you could have played them at their own game and reported them to IPCC for harassment and abuse of authority to stop this sort of bullshit. Instead, you have only embolden them into thinking they are right. Good job OP.

>atheist
>jew

When retarded people will realize Judaism is a religion not a race.

Also he won a golden star

>you have only embolden them into thinking they are right
oh fucking please, they were set in fucking stone on their thinking. If they could legally round up right wingers and have them publicly shot, they would.

Whine more. Or perhaps maybe you should do something since its your country that is turning into a rancid pile of arabian shit.

>what are you gonna do about it you little bitch?

kekked

>When retarded people will realize Judaism is a religion not a race.
I do hope that you're joking.

>Threatening citizens to comply with their world view
THIS SOUNDS AWFULLY FAMILIAR.
WHERE HAVE I READ ABOUT THIS BEFORE???

>You should delete it or perhaps you'll be the focus of an investigation into right wing radicalism
What the fuck is wrong with the police in London?

Lel top bantz

fuck you asshole

From the UK, I DEFINITELY DO NOT want Sup Forums to raid them. PLEASE DO NOT. 100% PLEASE do not raid them

humans dont do well with power

nigger we just had the supreme court rule that "hate" speech is free speech. Man it must really suck to live in a country where you dont have freedums

First of all you are a faggot. Second of all, I didn't tweet that to them, someone else did.

It does. But if you're brown you can get away with anything

That is awesome! HA. I can imagine the pretty pretty princess getting all hot and bothered when they read that.

hold the fuck up
The UK police is triggered by pan-europeanism and wanting to turn the EU into Rome?

LMAO

Bedfordshire isn't London. It does have "almost weekly Islamist parade" Luton in though, but clearly it's Right Wing Extremists they need to worry about.

>What are they gonna do extradite us?
quote from man extradited

>London
>Inhabited by humans

>british police

Whatever you say @bedspolice

They're right wing radicals.

Who else would have the police threaten to jackboot you for backtalk and wrongthink?

I don't get it, why are the pigs angry at a map of Alexander's conquests?

don't be mean
delet this meme

These faggots really are little bitches

>investigation into right wing radicalism

holy fucking shit
imagine they take this guy to court
>"Mr. user, you are here on the charges of making a meme, what is your defence?"

You don't need any qualifications to be a cop

>London
Beds Police is Bedfordshire, not London.

Sup Forums needs to mercilessly troll these retards

i was hoping for some good images of people talking shit to these fuckers. man im disappointed

Freedom of speech.

Start Trolling them..thats the point.

I don't get the joke

As long as you're from the states you can call him a nigger faggot kike and nothing will happen. Only thing that may happen is you getting banned from twitter.

i would have to sign up for twitter. i cant do that

what is the point of free speech if it doesn't protect speech that others disagree with (hate speech)?

He's not joking. Slander is a crime. Usually people don't go to police for something that small though.

If he honestly believes he's a little bitch, it's not slander.

He's simply stating a factual opinion.

The U.S. constitution applies to citizens at home and abroad.

Here is some. This is in response to the image on

You're a fucking idiot. It's not slander.
It's libel.

>The U.S. constitution applies to citizens at home and abroad.
Only in the context of US law.

But if his tweet convinces other people who previously didn't think of the guy handling Bedfordshire Police's twitter account as little bitch to believe he's a little bitch, would it not be a crime?

>idiot
>for picking the wrong option from the multiple words google translate offered
Fuck off cunt

What does that have to do with the map

first good thread in months

What a fucking cuck

this tbf
the only thing the british police fear more than a muslim with a butter knife is beurocracy
all you faggots calling him out on it are near-sighted morons who lack imagination

Uh. Yeah. Yeah they are. Insults are pretty much the greatest thing about the 1st amendment. Why are all germans such little fucking bitches, jesus fucking christ. Is the whole fucking world being fed pure estrogen?

Which means he's not going to get extradited for shitposting.

It's hyperbole, Finland. Slander and Libel are the same thing really, just in different mediums. Slander is speech, Libel is print.

And I'm PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN
WHERE AT LEAST I CAN OWN A KNIFE

I am laughing at all the responses to these insane posts. "unless you are a muslim, then you can do whatever you want" is a common response to every post.

>Only in the context of US law.

If a foreign government e.g. Nazi Germanistan were to arrest a US national for exercising their free speech, that US citizen will have the full force of the US military standing right behind them to persuade the Nazis into releasing their prisoner.

>reddit flag
opinion discarded; leaf, poo, swede, or cuckman

that time for bed meme, fucking KEK

send them quran quotes and then call em racists
>a friend of mine just said this: ______, is he crossing the line?
>yes please tell us who he is so we can investigate
>muhammed, you bigot racists, im calling bbc right now

>be british
>get acid thrown at face
>tough police
>girls get raped killed and they made kebab with them
>people that make kebab with that girl get 250k from the government
>Leftist and muslims infiltriate everything

Kek , at this rate the faklands will demand to join argentina as soon as they start sending kebabs there.

that's not a bad idea.

I see. I'll try to remember it.

I don't doubt that.

It really is. The deeper I read their tweets the more insane I realize they are.

Fucking cucks

What isn't covered:

Contracts. If you sign a contract saying you won't say something and say it you can be punished as outlined in the contract.
National Secrets. Some information the government has said you can't share in unofficial ways or with the wrong people.
Incitement. Speech that is likely to cause immanent harm and lawlessness. So even if you call for people to do violence, unless it's going to immanently cause harm it's still protected.
Violations of copyrights.
Dangerous information. If you tell someone to do something that you know will cause harm that they believe to be safe. So for example oh yeah you can climb in that machinery it is safe, while knowing that it is not safe.
Violations of public noise and nascence laws. So while your speech is protected from the government trying to stop you from getting people to hate others and form an ethno state, you are not protected from your local city saying you can't be loud after 10PM and your speech can be stopped if you are too loud.
Slander and Libel. The standard is a bit unclear but it's vastly harder to prove this in the USA than any other Common Law derived legal system. Which is why when shitlords get called out for their shit and they cry to the government they almost always sue in UK courts.
Perjury. Can't lie under oath but it's very hard to prove unless you are stupid and don't leave yourself an out. The US had a sitting President and lawyer ask, 'What is the definition of "is"? ', while under oath.

Quality reply from that guy

This is brilliant

This is no longer funny. I am really getting mad reading their shit. Who the fuck has taken over the police? This can't be real. This has to be some kind of satire site or comedy....

Just look at that dude. A Flaming faggot spotted from a mile away.

heh

you can only be extradited from the US for something that is a crime in the US

Just read his shit. SO FUCKING GAY!

exactly, no one minds innoffensive speech

Ha. I actually meant to use this one but the other image worked out just as well

Dude there twitter is solid gold to read. YES YES!!!! We are doing it brothers. These cucks and fags are going into meltdown!

Maybe someone from the UK can correct me but isn't a lot of the naming convention in the UK just literally what was there?

So with Bedfordshire did someone make a river ford using a bed or something?

Some fellow burger tweet them the pic of Mohammed getting ass fucked by a pig and jizzed on by the happy merchant

This is too funny.

Did they put the tarp down to make sure the fag blood didn't contaminate the ground?

bump

Sure. That's why North Korea has US prisoners in their gulags.

Let's hope they did!

How does England go from Sean Connery and Rodger Moore to these limp dick faggots?

Someone tell the Sgt. He looks like a fucking faggot

If you ever doubted that the United States is still the best country in the world