White protestant men > all other organisms on earth

White protestant men > all other organisms on earth

Discuss.

>cucks above all other organisms on earth

Interesting. Care to elaborate?

If you are so powerful, why are you getting replaced?

We could destroy every other organism completely if we wanted to

Why are you choosing to get destroyed instead?

No matter how strong a cuck is, he is still a cuck and will let Ahmed fuck his wife.

>tfw white protestant male

Feels great

I know brother. Its the best feeling in the world

Dont let the subhumans bring you down

Woah.. So this is the power of the white protestant male..

There's nothing to discuss. It's true.

>posts picture of losers
>its true

Subhuman with inferiority complex

Protestants > non-protestant europeans >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>portuguese

truly superior

Reminder brits well-being score is lower because of brits being pessimistic.

Do you look like the guy in the picture?

lel.

At least we fought for what we believed in. After the Ottomans got BTFO they never came back.

Hide your flag. It's embarrassing.

sure, but the well-being stats are bullshit.
Lots of unemployment is hidden to allow immigration and political irresponsibility to continue. EU is partly responsible.

The war destroyed Germany and European nationalism. If you weren't autistic back then, then maybe your men wouldn't look like lesbians now.

>The war destroyed Germany
The occupation by the allies did.
>then maybe your men wouldn't look like lesbians now.
They don't. They've gotten fatter but most men still look like men.

So superior they were kicked off of a farm by a populous that starved despite being surrounded by fish.
>Tiocfidh ar la?

Mick subhuman

>catholics didn't vote for an autistic manlet that would try to destroy Europe and send millions of white people to their death

Woah, I hate catholics now.

It's true, the US was populated by master race protestants.

>catholics can see into the future
wtf I love catholics now
>try destroy Europe
top kek

protestant = cuck. The biggest christcuks of all are proddies.

Whats with the dark hair in scotland/ireland.

It says red hair is counted as light but it seems really low in those areas.

Most have dark hair. I lived there for a year and almost everyone had black hair.

What about us and Eesti?

Because faith has declined. Everyone is consumed with their own consumption. Delaying gratification is scientifically proven to bring success and that is why christianity works. Nobody delays gratification anymore so we have become weak It's only as the amount of whites who are christians declines that we see what is happening now. A change is coming though.

All white people's institutions have been subverted, the churches are no different. You have over two million freemasons in GB, of course they are going to work their way into church leadership and push their race mixing agenda, along with the gay agenda.

>Hide your flag. It's embarrassing

no u

>One person drew this, a few people approved this, and another few people put it on some random website about sexuality which nobody visits
>this is supposed to make me feel bad for being German
Really makes you think.

You're fine

Its the official policy of your govt which your demented nation will reelect.

He's not