Be hapa :(

I'm half white half chink.

Ever since i was young my families have never treated me like one of their own. Chinese side treats me like an outsider. White side doesn't completely treat me like family.

Cousins say shit like "Gee user you must be good at math" and make shitty jokes.

I fit in no where. I am depressed.

Moral of the story don't race mix. You end up with pieces of shit like me that are depressed and mentally unstable.

Probably going to kill myself soon anyways.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ImGQkRYxrKc
youtube.com/watch?v=F2O4GuNHwEg&list=PL2991371068BF39DC
youtube.com/watch?v=kXYiU_JCYtU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

take some shitskins/leftards with you if you decide to go out

Please live

I remember when I was in high school and confused.

Then I grew up and realized I am responsible for where I go in life.

Is your name Lee lol

Hapa always seem to have some kind of mental health issue.

How about you just have a shitty family? Or even more realistic: You have a shitty personality and nobody likes you no matter what color you are.

Wow, sucks to be you.

why don't you move to asia and be an idol or something? don't they love hapas there?

Seriously we do. Other hapas that i have met have the same issues.
No it's a white name.
;)

Planning on it. Don't look that bad either, i am handsome, i've had many girlfriends but i just feel so outsided. I feel like i am 2 things at once and cannot identify with either.

>I feel like i am 2 things at once and cannot identify with either.
Triggered

make sure it wasn't just bants before you kill your entire family. i know your kind doesn't get humor.

youtube.com/watch?v=ImGQkRYxrKc

>Probably going to kill myself soon anyways.
You should if you actually consider those small issues as life destroying. Now fuck off pussy.

Become good at maths

You should not be depressed becauseo your family doesn't love you. You should care about yourself and what you can do to help society

When it's been happening your entire life, you family always treating you like an outcast it gets to you.

youtube.com/watch?v=F2O4GuNHwEg&list=PL2991371068BF39DC

Learn to cook like Dawei (white barbarians call him dave)

We know. I've probably said this shit a hundred times in 'is it redpilled to marry a gook'
'still falling for the white women meme get a redpilled asian qt' 'what's wrong with racemixing' slide threads.

How no one thinks about this before they have kids is completely insane to me. It's obvious

What a pathetic individual you are if your lack of clear ethnic identity drives you towards suicide.

There's more to the world besides your fucking family.

Fuck off you pussy. There is nothing wrong with race mixing.

Which side is the Asian side, mom or dad?

>That flag
>okay with mixing
Checks out

Only racemix if you want fucked up kids like me.
Try saying that after you have gone through a lifetime of not being able to come to conclusions with your own fucking racial identity.

Do you have any idea how conflicting it is? I am accept nowhere in my family which is fine but it left severe damage on my brain. Honestly.

How did it traumatize you? What kind of mental traumas do you have?

>"Gee user you must be good at math"
Well, are you?

The fact i never got love as a child. My father wasn't really happy about showing me to his side of the family as they're traditional Chinese and my mother was ashamed.

Fucking hell.

>I fit in no where.

you are wrong, you are both white and chink. you are a person who has two worlds which to belong

>single anecdote invalidates racemixing
I'm sorry for your upbringing user, but I'm mixed and turned out great. People do need to make sure their extended family is alright with it, otherwise they could potentially be ostracized.

Then learn to cope with it. You said you would kill yourself: don't. If you are intelligent/charismatic or simply have good values I suggest you to try to find a woman that loves you and have kids with her. This way you'll pass good genes and raise your kids the right way

>Pass good genes
Hapas pass good genes?

Every race (depending on the person of course) is capable of passing good genes

Sometimes I think this place puts too much emphasis on nature over nurture. You can have the most attractive person with an astronomical IQ but they can be a terrible parent. Riches and success aren't always indicative of good parenting skills (see: my father). You're as good a judge of yourself as any, OP. If you think, in good faith, you'd make a good parent, don't deny yourself just to appease some people here.

Are you a woman?

>Hapas will save the world
>White people just shoot up schools

You can at least always fall into the "minority" group.

>many girlfriends
degenerate

Go to Russia, an entire nation of hapas

Pussy

Get a blonde girl

You have shitty family, like most family. Stick it to them both by doing something great with your life.

>Probably going to kill myself soon anyways.
stream it pls

You are just beta. It doesn't matter what race you are, everything will be the same.

Are you a femanon, hapa? Your posts fit the profile of a person I know.

The worst thing a white male can do is force his son to have a selfish fetish fueled mother that will probably try to molest him because hes "hybrid vigor"

Its literally worse than being a double nigger because you are smart enough to be above them all but stuck under a blatant racism sandwich from both sides. Im suprised the elliot rogers stuff stopped.

I guess the other thing about hapas is that they adapt, so all it took was 1 big failure for them to come up with new tactics.

When life is beyond too painful to live, simply become immortal.

How do you love if youve never experienced such a basic human need everyone else takes for granted?

R/hapas is a good place

If you plan on actually killing yourself take out some politicians who promote trade with china

Record it nigger

Dude

At least you're not half a nigger

You're civilized, you have tradition

Id prefer whites race mix with only Asians if they really want to race mix because Asians are a worthy people.

>2 things at once and cannot identify with either.

take the best aspects of both. you're literally master race

You literally need to learn what is love; and I don't mean only love for a woman, but love for sons and daughters and love for family members. I can't give you an answer because it's too complex and I would fail to explain it. You have to search that truth for yourself

Eating insects is worthy...

Yes, worthy of what? Hick dick?

DO NOT shoot your roommates, kill random grills and the commit suicide. That's a stereotype and nobody wants to be THAT guy.

Add some meaning to your life user. I am a hapa white nationalist. Become a white nationalist and fight in the civil war that is going to erupt when they impeach Trump, you can an hero then and also take out some SJWs. Its gonna be a hell of a ride pretty soon bro.

Yeah being a hapa is interesting. Personally I was born to an autistic Japanese father and a sick but still somewhat functional Australian mother. Me and my sister are pretty messed up tbqhwyf, I got the schitz from doing the drugs.
But I'm focussing on self improvement and shit, like life could be way worse.
Chin up buddy, you gotta believe!

In other words: Don't Worry be Hapa.

stop being such a bitch and bear your cross
having perfect family is a rarity

At least you live in a country that doesn't have one canonical ethnicity, I am in a similar situation but in Switzerland.
But the thing is, there is no such thing as "a people" these days anyway. Everyone wants to be an individual, so fuck them. By being rich I am worth more to 'Swiss society' than someone who's just 'part of the Swiss people'.

Man the fuck up. I am half Asian, my mom is a literal schizophrenic, my dad is a drunkard black sheep, and I was raised in a single mother household by said schizophrenic. I am happy, successful, and studying engineering in college. No excuses. You should be filled with pathos of distance and disdain for the plebs rather than get depressed because you can't "fit in," how utterly pathetic.

>What is Japan
>What is South Korea
>What is Thailand
>What is Singapore

You act like all Asian nations are mainland China.

>Chinese side treats me like an outsider. White side doesn't completely treat me like family.

There's your answer, Mr. Bait OP. The Chink side shuns you while the white side is just kind of awkward and your cousins give you generic bants. You're already on Sup Forums, so you might as well go full Hank Yoo.

>Everyone wants to be an individual, so fuck them. By being rich I am worth more to 'Swiss society' than someone who's just 'part of the Swiss people'.

He lied to himself quietly...

Hah, your 'Volksgenossen' would sell you out in an instant if it meant furthering their interests, which are primarily financial.

>Being smart enough to see through the veil and being alone in the darkness while everyone calls you a shrimp dicked chink slanty eyed whitey cuckold beta cracker no matter where you go
You get used to it and just become like Keanu

>Wife and daughter just died horribly
>Oh no that sucks, just like everything else
>Guess I better go be amazing at something and try to find out why I'm here...

Without a masculine asian father that knows how to dominate white women, being a hapa is hell because youre surrounded by supremacist betas.

I think the problem is that you are just a weak little bitch who buries himself in victim mentality because you feel like a failure, since you've never gotten your shit together enough to accomplish anything that could make your family proud of you.

Stop whining.

Be proud of yourself user. You need to get out and live your life. It will be tough at first. But in 5 to 10 years of struggle, you will grow out of this and hopefully marry a good wife and give the love you never had.

My parents never gave me love. One beat the shit out of me everyday and a mum who never cared or showed affection and is jealous of my success now and only wanted money out of me. I am a sensitive person who was looking affection and love like a drug(still do now but not as much as before) be cause i wasn't loved. My wife helped me psychologically to care only about my newborn and family. Hence, there is no way out now unless you work on yourself like a soldier and be successful or try to get decent income and most importantly get a good wife. Not gf material but wife.

Get a chinese/white wife if you can, she will be able to understand you and be compassionate towards your kind.

Lastly, believe in God. You need to be strong spiritually. Go to a local mosque despite Islam hate here on Sup Forums.

Be strong user, you are great.

is your family rich?
it sounds like your family is just fucking dysfunctional, just like half of american families. are they yet to divorce? athiests? left-leaning parasites?

Fucking this. We have lots of Fil-americans coming here. They got star treatment.

Fuck off shill.

And what if you also get tortured and abused because youre parents see you as a bonus toy to their sexual fetish that gets in the way and doesnt matter rather than a child to be cared for and loved?

>Cousins say shit like "Gee user you must be good at math"
well are you?

>S.E.A pussy so tight
>can't racemix with it
remind me to end this fling at some point.

Women or faggot either way it sounds like a baby back bitch.

There is an advantage to being born hapa, often enough the typical hapa is high IQ, at least you aught to do well economically which is a hell of a lot better then the low IQ subhumans of society.

Sure, sameness is an inherit desire of man but really its social economics. Also for men its more about reproduction and access to pussy, wealth or a good bad boy personna works well

>tfw threw love in the trash because it got too painful trying to experience that which was alien
How do you not push her away? How the fuck do you learn to love when everyone you have ever met has either hated you, wished you dead, or treated you like a nigger to be used?

You're depressed/mentally unstable and you're just looking for excuses.

>Doing well economically
>In a place worse than hell
Yay...

You are insane. You are the problem.

Don't be such a weakling

Become over-the-top American Asian. Wear a cowboy hat and adopt a southern drawl.

Trust me, White people will think you're great and want you around.

Im exaggerating to get a point across you low IQ nigger

Mohammad is a false prophet

>being a godcuck at all

>No schools
>No family to go to
>No friends that can relate
But where do you learn?

Godcuck is fine

Religious useful idiot sheep is not

I went to a very expensive private school and hated my dad

Histrionics. Shows your lack of character.

My wife loves me more than I love her from the start. I had trust issue at first but I try to be sincere with my heart even though it always turn out to be crushed at the end by other people. She knew about my weakness and life and did the opposite in trying to shoe affection and others. I am lucky to find a good wife like that bécause I acted like an autistic child, weird but for her, she didn't care as if she knew me from the inside.

I always try to have a good sincere heart in everything I do and Ithank God, it didn't bite me back.

No problem :)

Find a purpose man, quit being all Elliot Rodgers and shit.

Blah blah just discuss the topic of how to help hapas. They have a tough situation and regularly noone to help them except Sup Forums and becoming numb to life.

More hapas than you expect listen to Linkin Park on repeat:
youtube.com/watch?v=kXYiU_JCYtU

Don't listen to that moron
take out some jews why he would recommend shitskins IDK

And if God sends you a demon instead of an angel, what then?

We're talking about 2 different races. There could very well be conflicting genes which affect him in ways medicine doesn't suspect. If he says he's unstable I believe him.

I am half Asian and white(I am not using your retarded Hawaiian term that I have never heard in my life). Anyone who uses the term 'hapa' unironically should hang themselves. As I've said earlier, I can guarantee I've had a much tougher life than you and nevertheless have succeeded.

I would Divorce until I find the right one . It's me being happy or the highway. Woman I used to meet get to know that fast very fast so I don't lose my time or theirs. Usually when I meet them I tell them that I want my intention is marriage and make a good family, kids like our forefathers from the get go. I don't lose their time or my time. Girls appreciated sincerity that even the biggest whores, up to us to weed out the bad ones from the real wife material

Join military or something you massive faggots. all gooks/chinks with exception of nips have to go thru hellish life in mainland, and you are whining about "muh identity" shits. you just have dysfunctional, rubbish, chav family. live with it.

Nice larp, user.

Always been treated fine by both sides of my family. My chinese side of the family has helped my family and I more times than you can count, probably helps that theyre not communists.

My european side of the family are liberal cucks whove taken a suppository of blue pills. Had a vegan uncle who borrowed $5k from my welfare uncle because he couldnt pay rent. Yet when he found out we were for trump, called us rednecks. At least we pay our bills bitch.

The funny thing is when i was growing up here in the states, it was made very clear that i was not one of (((them))). It didnt click until recently.

And user if youre not larping sack the fuck up. The world owes you nothing, start working toward a goal even if its making your bed in the morning.