I've had enough of this shit country, I want to move out. Where should I go?

I've had enough of this shit country, I want to move out. Where should I go?

>P.S. It has to be a white majority country with medium-low taxes, possibly good for working in the IT field

Other urls found in this thread:

afd.de/aufnahmeantrag/
integrationsfonds.at/fileadmin/content/AT/Fotos/Publikationen/Forschungsbericht/Forschungsbericht__Demographie_und_Religion.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=uYmMgBAeFWQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There needs to an exchange program. I move to Germoney, you move to Poland, Pole move to UK.

norway denmark

>I move to Germoney
Fuck off

If you move out an betray your own people, you're part of the problem.

Join the AfD and help changing this country.

afd.de/aufnahmeantrag/

the own people is a meaningless concept, I have nothing to do with those mindless zombies.

Yes I want to fuck off to Germoney yeah thanks.

Don't worry Hans, I'll bring the gerwomen towards Dharma, away from muz pedos.

/thread

Fuck off we are full. Just have a large healthy white family and take your cuntry back, cunt

He said white majority country

Go to the nearest bridge and jump [spoiler]cunt[/spoiler]

It is the people who make a country by the time you will reach Germany it Will turn to Bihar , Pakistanbecause of human garbage being sent. Germany & Sweden are the toilets of the world

>low taxes

There's nothing left to save or betray. This country is just one big unfixable globalist experiment and the people here seem more than happy to be genocided and replaced.

Swiss.

90% white faggot.

go to Poland. 1/3rd of their Lands are German anyway.

and they will be again.. mark my words.... (4th Reich soon)

>There's nothing left to save or betray. This country is just one big unfixable globalist experiment and the people here seem more than happy to be genocided and replaced.

sadly this.
(2nd half of pdf is in English) tl;dr Islam will be the biggest religion in Vienna within 30 years
integrationsfonds.at/fileadmin/content/AT/Fotos/Publikationen/Forschungsbericht/Forschungsbericht__Demographie_und_Religion.pdf

Is 56% white enough?

By the time I reach? Is Germany that bad? I don't want to go to France or UK, too fucked. Where can I go then?

Build your own country better? Like all the western countries did.

I lived in New Delhi, I would rather live there than in Germany.

I'm going back to Australia by the end of the month. This country is fucked, there is nothing you can do against this wave. Gl boys, move to white countries far away, seed many children.

Prague is pretty nice, at least it was when I went there 3 years ago. Definitely cheap compared to Western Europe and still Western enough to not feel like an alien.
I don't know about job apportunities for IT in Czech republic though

To the loo.

That would be a great start.

>I've had enough of this shit country, I want to move out. Where should I go?
Into the oven.

Come to Thailand. You can live here for years on tourist visas, work remotely in IT, be openly racist and condescending to Thais (because they will be to you), and hang out with other redpills and fuck French and Russian backpackers.

>white majority country

I will invest shekels I make back home.

That is off the table, hans.

How is life in Thailand? Is life good and far better than India?

I didn't miss that part, but sometimes being part of an elite white minority beats being in the repressed white majority.

Better than India. Thais are cleaner and not as crazy as Indians. In terms of corruption (paying a bribe to do whatever you want) they're about the same. Infrastructure is better in Thailand, fewer diseases, cleaner, and the food is better and safer.

If you are investing the shekels to your own country, you are robbing the host country from money, which makes it poorer.

Latvia.

If you make your money from other counties (like over the Internet) then your host country isn't losing money and is still gaining from your presence. You are spending money locally and boosting the economy. The only argument is that you might be driving up rent prices.

Keep dreaming faggots. Germany is Turk-Syrian clay now: you faggots cucked out.

youtube.com/watch?v=uYmMgBAeFWQ

The eternal Slav will do a reconquista in 2100, by then there will be no Teutonic blondes left having been shuttled to harems around the world. But don't worry we will bleach you again.

That guy looks like a brawler. It used to be that Thai taxi and tuk-tuk drivers would treat tourists like shit and they weren't afraid because they knew "it's always the farangs fault" if the police get called. Then Russians started coming to Thailand. I've seen a couple of tuk-tuk drivers get knocked out cold lol