Israel /general/

>Police announces that Bibi (Israel's PM) is now a suspect. He is being investigated for "bribes, breach of trust, and fraud".

>Trump claims, "Mcmaster is very pro-Israel"

>In 2 days, TEVA stock lost a third of it's value. Which is quite a big deal in Israel.

>Elor Azaria, a soldier who shot dead an already neutralized terrorist, got his appeal denied by the court. He made a request for the Chief of general staff (The Ramatcal) to not be locked up.

>Lately, Israel Hayom ("Israel today", a famous, free newspaper) posts bad coverage of Netanyahu. It's a big deal because that newspaper was founded for Netanyahu to help him by one of his billionare friends.

What do you think? Is this the end of Bibi career?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=04Xu9eiqeGU
youtube.com/watch?v=RwCaHT0lcVo
youtube.com/watch?v=cTx-5qGPAZA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=04Xu9eiqeGU

I'm going to spend my news years in Israel, is it good if I'm single, 6'1 and fit? How easy are tel aviv girls? I heard jewish girls have huge tits, is that true?

Shalom, long live israel.

>What do you think? Is this the end of Bibi career?

I decide where his career goes. Personally, I'm not sure what to think of him. He comes across more a soldier to me more than a grimy politician - but I'm not sure.

I'm sure he plays a pivotal role in Israel's final recognition that it's inevitable that it fail as an independent state.

"I am not a prophet, I am a farmer" is what Zechariah says...

youtube.com/watch?v=RwCaHT0lcVo

Well. It depends. You can get a girl easily if you go to a place without many leftists.

>ou can get a girl easily if you go to a place without many leftists
>without
Lay off the methadone-dipped has, friend. Leftist areas, especially in Tel-Aviv, is exactly where the easy pussy is. Especially if you're a foreigner.

t. foreigner that's gotten easy pussy in leftist infested areas of Tel-Aviv

Really? How did you do that?

I didn't think there would be much leftists in Israel, especially jewish ones, but hun.. seems like leftists are always easier.

By not being a fucking retard that kvetches about leftists to the point cutting all of them out of my life, especially if I'm to party. I also enjoy going out drinking and socializing with people.

Israel is infested with leftists, it's not that much different from most Jews around the world, although many are just abit more Zionist/nationalist.

That's wrong. Most of us are right winged, the vast majority of us. unless you are in Tel Aviv.

Stay strong Israel. You have an ally in the White House for the next 8 years. Things will get better.

Right-wing in certain aspects such as the Palestinians, but you all vote big government, socialized health-care and for equal rights for all pretty much (more so than many countries).

>you all vote big government
Israeli government is based. They already Built Wall and they are the only western-style government in that region.

>looks at flag

kikestani flag strikes again!

I have no problem with the Israeli government, I'm not criticizing it. They have a working system for the most part.

Good.

The Zionist cut-cock war monger and all his kin (which would be a lot -- given Avrahamic inbreeding) should be put before a firing squad, for the untold gallons of blood he's be responsible for spilling -- starting with Rabin's.

A-Are we that bad we need a containment thread like the anglo?

boy..

You know what will be great for Israel? When all the jews in europe leave to israel.

I wonder why they are leaving at record rates.. I wonder who might be pushing it... hun..

hun.. interesting..

this threads dont last long like anglos

>jews jewing jews and being corrupt
How is this news? This is a normal every day occurrence where I'm from.

Jones dropping the truthbombs
youtube.com/watch?v=cTx-5qGPAZA

geeee i wonder if the fact that europeans cant get enough of sucking a BBC have anything to do with it

>I wonder who might be pushing it
In France it's the rise of Islamic antisemitism. Not sure about other parts of Europe, I thought most were still staying in those countries. Although I remember reading that during the Crimea conflict many Jews left for Israel, many felt threatened by the Ukrainians and not the Russians actually.

When all you faggot Jews get rounded up in Jewrulesuhlum2.0 and 6gorrilion of you die in nuclear hellfire to kick off WW3 I'm gonna kek real hard