The earth is flat

Sup Forums I will now revreal to you one of the final redpills on the path to enlightenment. The earth is flat. Do not be startled this information I bring is truth. Do not be misinformed brethren we are on the path of truth. Do not believe or listen to sphere cucks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yNVgzk3tbl0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Firmament
youtube.com/watch?v=JgY8zNZ35uw
youtube.com/watch?v=TeMooNFtFJk
youtube.com/watch?v=EJ0EKJWyl_g
youtube.com/watch?v=VNqNnUJVcVs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Boy the Bible never stated it was flat because it isn't

This. It's a psyop to make Christians and dissident "conpiracy theorists" look bad by association.

What casts that huge shadow or night area on the flat earth image?

Sounds like you can't handle not being a special snowflake.

FLAT EARTHERS BTFO!

Didn't the Bible mention that the Earth was spherical?

Spherecucks can't handle the thought they have been wrong their entire lives.

You're wrong if you think the flat earth has to do with the Christian god. You're misled. But it's still flat nonetheless. Have a bump though and I'll add to the thread.

Here is a nice redpill on flight paths around the earth as well as touches on map inaccuracies and country size discrepancies.

youtube.com/watch?v=yNVgzk3tbl0

Also notice the info in the attached image for some additional stuff. The UN's flag/symbol is a nice little "in your face" display of the truth.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Firmament

>the bible is 100% true... except the part spoken by god rather than a man claiming to talk for god
Christcuck logic

NASA lies about practically everything.

Bro, do you even Fernão de Magalhães?

Sun and moon

youtube.com/watch?v=JgY8zNZ35uw
youtube.com/watch?v=TeMooNFtFJk
youtube.com/watch?v=EJ0EKJWyl_g

four hundred passages in the bible condemn globe theory (aka flying earth) and none sustain it. The biblical map of the world is flar or slightly concave, and surrounded by an antarctic ice wall.

As an added note, to create variation in season the sun rotates around the plane slowly moving outward and then back inward. Explaining why prolonged night or day happens in different parts of "hemispheres" (for lack of a better term)

flat

Tbqh famalam those could be explained by high earth orbit and low earth orbit photography. NASA do Photoshop their pics so it's not that spherical irl.

Don't think you understand the math you just showed as proof....

A convex disk would explain the slight "curvature we see"

t. CIA psy-op

There is something fascinating about the flat earth phenomenon. It seems so absurd that the only reasonable explanation I can think of is that someone is trying to discredit those who seek truth by associating them with uneducated, gullible conspiracy-nuts

Red pill vs. blue pill...
I'll take the red pill any time.

it's a bunk interpretation anyway. True christians know that the bible means earth is FLAT

Dude, we already know all this. The earth's flatness was confirmed ages ago. Old news.

All of them can't be explained that way. There are actual globe images from NASA over the years.

If the earth is flat then why has no one seen the edge?

Atheists: 1
Christians : 0

no

the Un has patrol boats around the arctic sea, they arrest anyone who tries to capture proof of the ice wall and what lies beyond

Your mum

Fuck's sake why are all you flat earthers christfaggots???? Don't you get that Christianity is made up by the SAME fucking people you are rebelling against? How fucking STUPID are you? Christianity is a JEWISH invention to castrate us and make us weak.

they sure do...

what did they mean by this?

>Christianity = Jewish invention
>Jesus named the Jew
>Jesus killed by Jews

well no not really since there are mountains and hills under water, those are probably raised up to account for terrain at the bottom of the ocean

again same here

watch this and you will find out...

Nice tri FBI

>The earth is flat.
what else you guys cooking down at CIA HQ?

>what is judeo-christianity
>christianity is derived from judaism
Read up, brainlet.
>frogposter
Figures. Back to r_thedonald faggot

People are so pathetic, they would rather delude themselves into thinking something invisible loves them than learning to love themselves and each other.
This whole "you were an accident" thing about evolution makes it immediately known as to what is purpose in life and what you should do within yours. But people dont want to bother to think and find their own path, they want their path laid out to them by someone who MUST BE RIGHT and cannot be wrong. All religions and mythologies are full of incredible and valuable teachings and stories yet what people most hang onto is " best thing ever told me how to live my life" fuck off.

This one is precious Kek. This has to be CIA man. No one is this fucking retarded.

What ps2 game is this?

Jesus even loves the Serbs.

Globecucks can't fathom that they're going to be judged by God himself.

God can inhale my farts. Lucifer is my father.

Hah, maybe i should thank him that we arent destroyed yet then. But the thing is that you do not need religion or jesus to live your life, jesus should be a guide and direct you, not lead you on the leash. Learn from him and try to improve and apply his knowledge in this time you live in. Learn from him but be the pupil that surpasses the master. In buddhism buddha is merely a little, anyone can be a buddha, because anyone can live their life properly. And whats proper is not the same for everyone.
Too many people want a perfect entity to lead them by the hand because they are incapable of learning things themselves and being a multi layered creature, yet they like to claim how god chose them, did god choose poorly?

Haha the smoke is going up but the train is moving, haha these people

then why is the earth flat faggot, did thor smash it with his hammer?

Yes andwe live on a plane not a planet

Neither the globe nor the flat earth depends on God or Satan.

Also, the shape of the Earth is not a redpill, it has no bearing on our reality.

Reality is in our minds not externally.

You could be a practical cadaver with your head hooked up to a machine pumping 1s and 0s into your brain and you wouldn't know the difference.

If you tie Earth shape to religion you are giving your own internal power away. As a Gnostic I can tell you to realise your own inner divinity, The Invisible, ineffable Spirit which permeates all layers of reality gave us power, the power to attain true gnosis, not the dualistic nonsense of Yaldabaoth (God is Israel) and the Devil.

God loves how valuable you are so much that he needs the tip of your penis right after you're born

youtube.com/watch?v=VNqNnUJVcVs

That comment is not nearly as deep as you were intending it to be

Saged.

>ITT: Retards who can't understand what is a "metaphor"

makes you think

Id quickly buy it that thor smashed your head with the hammer rather than anything else on the earth.

>the Bible is 100% true
Nobody believes this. The jew testament is full of fairytales. Half of them ripped off from Egyptians, Phoenicians, and Babylonians. It's a collection of lies. Maybe Protestants in the US believe it but they're judaized so don't really count and Christians.

This is such obvious baiting bullshit. Even the catholic church rejected geocentrism centuries ago. How people can be so scientifically illiterate is baffling.

KDLT analog broadcast antenna

Funny, as I also believe the Earth is flat.

Something can be deeper than your own ego will allow you to go.

>The compression/strech of Australia, South America and South Africa is accurate
>The shortest distance from New Zealand to Chile is passing by USA.
>The travel distance from Australia to South of Chile a lot longer than what it really is.

Why are you so retarded? Who dropped you on your head as a child?

Please buy a plane or a ship and navigate the sea using your flat earth map. And get lost and die in the sea.

i love these threads. it shows the absolute peaks of retardation that is possible

>obvious horseshit
Source: your ass

If earth was flat the light would cover all of it endlessly

Because it's only in the shade for a matter of hours. The earth, oceans, air still stays relatively warm. The north and south pole are the consistently the furthest away. If the earth stopped spinning then after a significant period of time the dark side would also cool down.

>what is scale
How retarded do you have to be? The Earth is fucking giant. The smaller you zoom in on a globe-shaped object the flatter the surface gets. /thread

ahem...

There is also correction software to make the horrizon curved. I once analyzed a video like that and when the camera was spinning around the lense made the horizon curve upwards in a flash, proving he was fucking around with software

Wake up sheeple! The earth is flat we have signs all around us and everytime we get one on of these threads up and running you just shut us down with adhomenims, loaded questions, and moving the goal post.

WHY IS IS SO HARD TO ACCEPT IT MIGHT JUST BE FLAT?? Even modern science tells us that facts change constantly and that nothing is ever concrete.

this desu what a bunch of fucking brainlets.
see for absolute autism.

The photo is taken from the top of some sort of mountain, and the details on the horizon are also mountains, you pleb.

Further you are from earth the more of the earth you see.

the earth is fucking hollow you retarded dumpster baby flat earth niggers

So said that the equator is the hottest place on earth? Literally not true. It's the deserts that are the hottest places on earth. You know where the deserts are? No on the equator. Sup Forums did a number on you, bud.