How exactly is Trump going to get re-elected with these numbers?

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/campaign/315145-one-last-look-2016-polls-actually-got-a-lot-right
abc10.com/news/construction-of-first-border-wall-segment-to-begin-sooner-than-expected-along-rio-grande/460596569
blog.dilbert.com/post/158812654486/trump-and-healthcare
youtube.com/watch?v=i3WNc71wM9U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BY LUNCHMEAT

The same way he was elected when all the polls were wrong last November.

you can literally copy-paste the polls leading up to the election and asked the same thing.

Nigger have you already forgotten 2016?

2020 is looking good.
The left will shift into panic mode when the few months leading up to the elections, they realize they didn't learn anything from 2016 and instead of planning and making moves, they've just been shitposting on a national scale.

ONE NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

Apart from the biased poll issue: politicians always take a slump after elections.
Trump will save the popular measures, e.g. wall building, for a time when the average voter will remember it for the election.

Hmmm seems familiar.

Polls are bullshit.

Exvept most of the polls were within the margin of error. Rasmussen and i think YouGov were the only ones who were absurdly off.

He'll be running against a specific, flawed person.

Didn't he win the election with bad numbers all the way through?

You still believe these shyte polls?

All the more reason he'll stage a false flag and invade these two countries, just like another certain Bush did after losing popular vote to Gore.

>You still believe these shyte polls?

Do you believe Trump is liked or popular in America? Honest question. Even his own supporters seem to hate him now.

>Does what he says he will do when elected
>Disproved

It's the economy, stupid.

Same as he did last time.

Do you base your perception of his base on posts you see on Sup Forums?

>sees a poll thread

I KNOW, I KNOW I'VE LET YOU DOWN

>Do you base your perception of his base on posts you see on Sup Forums?

I base it on everyone and everything I see and interact with

I know a lot of Trumpsters i've talked to feel betrayed by Trump. That he hasn't lived up to the hype. In a lot of ways he's the Obama of the GOP, a lot of cute talk, but just another shill like the rest once in.

According to Huffpo he got elected with only a 2% chance

>Trump is a god walking amongst men

>Does what he says he will do when elected

How's the wall and Obamacare repeal coming along?

A couple thousand votes in a couple swing states

All he needs to lose next time is those votes and considering just how much he's fucked over his base, you think they will come out to vote for him?

>How's the wall and Obamacare repeal coming along?

Well both will be enacted using magic.

By not winning CA but the other states.

No path to 270
Trump will never be president
Hillary will win in a landslide
White peoples are evil
Refugees are great
God is bad
Let's add a P to LGBT
Chopping off penises is cool and trendy
Islam is great

This is you.

The largest mental health intervention to date. Ciao

How did he get elected when Hillary had a 98% chance of winning?

Fuck off shill.
Ron Paul is a senile old fuck

>Ron Paul is a senile old fuck

You have to go back

He wasn't even elected by the majority of Americans the first time...

The same way he got elected with them?

There's nobody from the democratic side who could oppose him. There's zero talent.
>Bernie "make america venezuela, so keep on donating for my next summer residence, believe it or not I can still win" Sanders
>Hillary "I don't know, as long as they pay me they can play" Clinton
>That other crypto commie nobody remembers
>Michele "I'm a woman(male) and uhm that's it, presidential material right there" Obama
>Mark "I stole a website and coned people into believing I made, but it's okay as you always have to remember the 600 goriilion goy" Zuckerberg

someone post the trump 1% pic so shilling OP and the left faggots in this thread KYS

You're right. These polls do not take into account that the election is won by winning a certain amount of states, which are won by popular vote individually.

Lmao you are so delusional

Look at Real Clear Politics, almost every single state poll was off by more than the margin of error, some comically so by 15 points or more.

The polls are a fucking joke.

>There's zero talent.
>Implying you need talent

All they need is someone charismatic from the rust belt.

All I hope is that they don't figure that out.

Also Cuckberg is a genuine threat. Do you really think dems will care about his Facebook bullshit? Hillary did way, way worse and got the popular vote. Cuckberg is a saint compared to her. All I hope is that he doesn't find a loophole and starts using his companies and wealth actively as part of his campaign.

I really hope the Demotards run Cuckerberg, it will be a slaughter

Demotards are so fucking stupid, they think they can just throw money at an election and win with a completely unlikable candidate

Hey I remember these pictures from a few months ago. I feel like they were really really popular back then, but something happened and people stopped posting them.

Anyways I miss them. Hey, will you do that thing about the nuclear codes? It kills me everytime.

How exactly is Trump going to get elected with these numbers?

oh.. wai...

>he still believes in polls
Looks like you've learned nothing.

the same way he won the election with those same numbers u cuck

With these numbers.

poll werent wrong you retard
public opinion just shifted.

Lol.I guess you just put your head under a rock for the WV crowd Thursday. And a governor switched sides. He wouldn't do that if he thought trump was hated.

The same way he got elected with them
>98.1%

Lol.
Shills gonna shill

No Fritz, the polls were a psyop from the leftist media. They were all wrong due to oversampling of democratic areas. The idea was if the media messages (and polls) said that Trump didn't have a chance then Hillary would be memed into the oval office. They failed, but they're still running the same game now.

Youre a fucking idiot. ANyone who had been to america could tell trump was going to win, the MSM was trying to demoralize his base into staying home. Public opinion was always in favor of trump if you actually spoke to any americans. Fuck off achmed.

Pol already talking about the next election because no one here reads or is capable of talking about policy, lol

The dems that stayed home because Hillary was a crap candidate won't make that same mistake next time.

Dude lost the popular vote by 3 million and won the election by 70k votes in 3 swing states. 11k difference in Michigan, because 90k people left the presidential section of the ballot blank.

90k people not voting for president says that they hated both choices. All the dems have to do is run a slightly better candidate and MI flips.

This

The same way he got elected with those numbers.

Right Wing Safety Squad advising all anons viewing this thread to follow the instructions of this image in order to combat /leftypol/ slide/bait threads such as this one. After the requirements are met, hide and ignore this thread. Regards, Right Wing Safety Squad.

>They were all wrong due to oversampling of democratic areas.

Nah, they were pretty damn accurate:
thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/campaign/315145-one-last-look-2016-polls-actually-got-a-lot-right
>National polls only measure the popular vote. Clinton did, in fact, win the national popular vote by 2.1 points. The average of the 13 final national polls had Clinton ahead by 3.1 points, which was only a point off the actual result.
>Ironically, all 12 polls that had Clinton ahead turned out to be closer to the final outcome than the poll that had Trump ahead. While that may seem crazy — since Trump, not Clinton, is headed to the White House — it's true. The poll that put Trump ahead (by 2 points) was off by 4.1 points, while polls that gave Clinton the lead were off anywhere from only one-tenth of a point to less than 4 points.

The wall has pre construction going on RIGHT NOW.
abc10.com/news/construction-of-first-border-wall-segment-to-begin-sooner-than-expected-along-rio-grande/460596569

As for Obamacare: blog.dilbert.com/post/158812654486/trump-and-healthcare

youtube.com/watch?v=i3WNc71wM9U

>All they need is someone charismatic from the rust belt.
They don't have one of those.

I wouldn't worry about it

>pre construction

Hah. You mean nothing. It doesn't even have full funding. And now with Trump basically crying to Mexico to stop talking about them not funding the wall we all know where that money is going to come from. And Senate Republicans have already moved away from healthcare and are turning attention to tax reform. Notice how they completely ignored Trumps call to cancel the August recess? Health care is dead for the foreseeable future.

>2016
>Hillary 98%
>Trump 1%

How can anyone with those numbers win?

Shit, will he have time before the next election? It's barely 3 and a half years away!

because the numbers were bullshit the first time why wouldn't they be the second, or the third, or the fourth, or the fifth, ect...

/thread
also,checked

i would not bet 1 penny on those "polls". they are extremly biased and manipulated with a lot of finer "tweaks" that go below the radar.

november 1st or 2nd, 2016, when trump was at 1percent chance i bet an additional 5.000,- EUR on him cause
> i have proper judgment
> i can see through bullshit
> i know of some not that obvious laws of the universe

it was clear to me he would win all along

i also assume his "correct" job approval is somewhere +70-75%

That must be why nobody was surprised on election night amiright?

Wat?