Trump's tweets

Anyone else getting sick of this orange cunts tweets? It's getting really fucking old.

Other urls found in this thread:

trumptwitterarchive.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

poop XD fucking poopy farts hahaha

BITCH!

>It's getting really fucking old.

Is it?

I still find many of them very funny.

Just another salty leftist, sage

>I still find many of them very funny.

Do you have autism?

anyone who reads or does "tweets" is a degenerate and should be in prison

don't fucking read them, you fucking libcunt.

seven more years, bitch

He is the greatest American in History. In a hundred years people will be recalling his name with a warm nostalgia and gratefulness. He is the last hope. If you don't like it, don't fucking read it, cunt.

>don't fucking read them,

It would be nice if he didn't tweet them so we had 24/7 news coverage about them

It's almost like he uses this to distract us from the fact he has broken all of his campaign promises

>Anyone else getting sick of this orange cunts tweets?
YES!!!!

I am fucking sick and tired of that fucking fat orange Hitler bypassing the great and fair media with his stupid tweets!!!

Who would ever thought American would be so dumb as to elect such a moron!!!

Can we please have Obama back?!!!!

Trump is a global embarrassment!!!

#UkraineResistTrump

Wow, you showed us.

Yeah, we know that breitbart is kike shit, your point being?

>Wow, you showed us.

heheheh upboated! ebic tweet bro

>breitbart is kike shit,

Just like Trump, why do you think they propped him up?

Nope.

In fact hes some man for dropping internet zingers. Especially considering the generation hes from.

Which is why I don't like Trump. Your point being?

trumptwitterarchive.com/

/thread

does your tard wrangler know you are on the internet again?

>Read it as 100% serious.
I can't be bothered to fins a picture of Spartan reject-baby pit but that's where you need to go back.

nope, its the triggering every time he tweets.

Trump is like Shakespeare of politics, at first Shakespeare was misunderstood but later people recognized his magnificent talent, same thing with Trump. Give some time. Don't listen to mainstream media that covers all the shit that goes on twitter.

fuck off you dumb whiney little cuck.

He has wins, but to win the whole thing to be remember positively. He who wins writes history.

He has a great deal of opposition, and frankly it can go either way. However, I think he is only one can win at this time. If Trump loses, free speech goes, guns become totally illegal, and then war.

This is a weird time we live in, and it's outcome determines our future..

>He has wins,

Yes all that winning like uhhhh those muhh things and uhhhh

shhh shill

most reddit post ITT

>Trump uses a MacBook and not a ThinkPad
Dropped

unsubscribe, you cuck. i bet you also have to prep your wife's bull to get permission to masturbate in the corner.

Sup Forumsleetists really dont belong here. Even more than most boards.

This the mans twitter is a constant highlight. Not that I go on twitter, but when it eventually ends up on pol it is usually hilarious.

>If Trump loses, free speech goes,

City-dwellers bitch/protest, country people continue their way of life.

>guns become totally illegal

City-dwellers celebrate their newfound perception of control, country people mobilize and revolt.

>and then war.

City-dwellers begin eating each other, rapid evac, mass chaos; country people continue their way of life only sitting in trees with scopes and traps set.

This is not a joke.

Nice fantasy you have there.

Maybe they will happen, but our way of life will drastically change for the worst across the world.

And it's only a matter of time before it moved into rural areas too.