All you Trump fags are gonna get drafted

All you Trump fags are gonna get drafted.

And the military is defying Trump on the tranny ban so you get to see that too.

You knew he was a snake when you elected him Sup Forums

I don't feel sorry for you.

>military is defying Trump on the tranny ban
what kind of military are you thinking of? 'Special' forces? The military is the most conservative institution of the US

Lol drumpfkins its over

I have flat feet.

I wish I could kill gooks like my grandpa did though.

>be me
>already in the military
>laugh at panic fags
Most people don't go out of their way to disrespect their commander in chief as it's punishable under the UCMJ. Also the tranny thing is about preventing them from joining not kicking them out because they became mentally ill.

>when you shill all morning with the same 3 images

Nah, I'm way too old to be drafted. Nice try though, faggot.

In all seriousness what will Canada's part be in all of this?

Haughty pacifism. A lot of sneering at the United States' military and foreign policy while Canada continues to enjoy our protection.

Trump tweeted they couldn't serve in any capacity.

Military shrugged

Do you think the Trumpster will put an embargo on us or something if we don't comply with war?
Feels like everything Trump does for his country Trudeau turns around and says "we allow this here!" Like the disrespectful cunt he is.

>tfw you'll get to educate Asians how to shoot down American jets with a stick, some string and botls older than their entire country

USCC has alot of transgendered service people, this is arguably the most important branch of the military during peace time

>Do you think the Trumpster will put an embargo on us or something if we don't comply with war?

More like will the UN embargo US.

>tfw they do draft me and I go awol and kill fags including OP at a pride parade

Military loves its volunteer army

god speed little deserter...god speed

So are you liberal fags....and we will be in the same unit...ever hear of fragging?

Trannies aren't allowed in the military anymore.

>Trump tweeted they couldn't serve in any capacity.
>Military said that no changes will be made until they have received the proper, documented orders through official non-Twitter channels since nothing is done in the military without authorization, after which they will obey those orders

Life must be easy when you just let Jewish comedians do all of your thinking for you.

>flat feet
>implying the military doesn't have Dr. Scholls

It's not 1940 user

Fuck it. We can take the world.

Remember when obama fired all those generals and replaced them with bats cucks? Those would be the people "defying" orders. Did you really not know this?or you just shilling?
Do you really think the NCO's and average enlisted won't follow Trump?
They love him

>All you Trump fags are gonna get drafted.

Joke's on you, I'm already enlisted.

Tell that to MEPS.

Don't worry leaf I'm gonna flee to leaf land and go full ptsd and purge the faggots!

Well we would surely lose if we sent the trannies first so you better send real men

>alot
define that with cited statistics please

it's a good thing I am a black, transgendered, muslim midget. all set.

>trump fags drafted
Well shit all his supporters already got their degree. Guess I understand why shillery supporters are perpetually in art colleges.

>military weaponized autism
sounds dangerous for the deep state

No I won't, I already did 2 tours in Afghanistan and 3 tours in Iraq and I'm 35 years old.

nah I'm a tranny bro

I'll be fine

5 tours? and Nam vets cry about 1 holy shit you are a Rock Star

>implying I'm afraid of being drafted

You know nothing if you think a tour in Iraq is in any way equivalent to a tour in Vietnam.

ha this
baka jon snow

The joke is on you ok, I already served.
Homo

How is this a bad thing?

He's going to give the trannies what they want, he'll draft every single one of them and use them as cannon fodder.

4D chess.

>drafted
>implying we haven't already served
>implying killing commies doesn't sound fun

Only a bitch fag nigger would complain about being paid by the government to kill gooks

Dumbass.

You think we'll need a draft to steamroll North Korea?

That's stupid.

Or do you really think China will defend North Korea against our coalition?

That's just straight up retarded.

Same, bring it on. I hope they nuke California or New York to kick it all off first.

Operation Get Behind the Darkies is a Go!

You're telling me it's a BAD thing that I'm gonna get to go shoot gooks, bomb towns, and all the while get PAID to do it? Fuck outa here fag.

That's why you enlist in the army so you get to pick your job instead of being handed one in a draft.

I was dq'd for having a history of migraines.

Woah! Look out! Its a bunch of tough dudes!

HA I already served and fulfilled my MSO, so I cannot be drafted. You call of duty cucks begging for war are in for a big surprise when you go boots on the ground. Don't worry though. I will be the best Jodie that I can.

you call us trump fags when your the one that makes .002 a post you poor cuck

no, we aren't. in the military you shut up and color. it isn't a democracy

i have autism suck my retard dick cannon fodder

Those who join the military tend to be more conservative. This is true both among officers (who are college educated and giving up profitable civilian careers for patriotism) and among enlisted (who are mostly lower-class with few better options). They instinctively resent plans to downsize the military, and generally feel our involvement in foreign conflicts is justified and valuable even if they don't really understand the intricacies. That said, being openly racist is practically the worst thing you can be in the military, as there will always be someone of 'colour' with a higher rank than you.

As a result, the military is a haven of 'moderate conservatives' - they won't explicitly hate gays or trannies, but sensitivity training is uniformly greeted with groans and eyerolls. If it came to civil conflict, loyalties would be deeply split in most units.

Ok shareblue, you guys are easy to spot, try something new, maybe Brock will give you a raise, .004

>tfw 30 years old
>tfw flat feet
>tfw genetic hypertension

No draft for me. Will watch the happening from home.

and all for another Rothchild bank

They are not defying it faggot.
I am the military.
Kill yourself

I hope I get drafted so I can kick your commie ass

Um...last I checked, the US is an EU ally, sweetie. We're all in this together.

Liberals first.
No, I insist.

not when we get the sweet justice of fucking up Germany a second time

Yeah we should have just voted Hillary, amirite?

Lefties should have won
Clinton declares war and all retarded lefties are drafted and want to serve

>threatening to bomb your own puppet

americans ironically

Modern Leftist have common mental and physical disabilities, hence why they are single and a dying breed. Easily avoid the draft while gearing up to shoot vets returning from war.

a lot

I'm too old to be drafted but I'd volunteer. Shoot funz for free, blow shit up, and fuck azn cuties? Sign me up.

>Sup Forums gets drafted
>takes over the miltary

Day of the rope soon brothers

gotta keep merkel inline somehow Hans

>implying i'd go.
I'll cut off my own foot before i let myself be drafted.

ALLAH INSHALLAH
I FIGHT FOR ASSAD

If they can fix my knee and ignore the fact I've legitimately tried to kill myself (its in my medical records), I'll shoot any mother fucker they point me at. I don't give a shit.

I'm worthless in military eyes, 5'5 120 lbs and can't lift more than 30lbs.

Enlisted here.
You couldn't be more wrong you fucking gay ass wanker.

Already served. Four active and another four inactive. Can't be drafted :^)