>work as toilet cleaner at night
>save up every rupee
>after five years, make enough for plane ticket to Canada
>get job as factory worker
>drive taxi at night
>save every dollar
>make enough to send son to medical school
>son becomes doctor
>he makes enough to buy mansion in Brampton, new model Audi, Armani suits, etc.
>HIS son grows up in wealth and privelege
>starts hanging out with rich white liberal kids
>gets into drugs, punk rock, marxism, anarchism
>starts rebelling from dad
>grandson runs away from home to sleep on streets, eat from trash bins, shower in dirty rivers, and dress in rags

Damn a truly amazing and inspiring story with a tragic ending, All Indians like me would give it a 10/10

>work as toilet cleaner at night

India Toilet cleaner
LARP

Shirtsleeves to shirtsleeves in 3 generations.

>tfw no non-lefty gutterpunk friends to travel the US with

circle of life

Should a raised your son as a conservative instead of a faggots liberal. Let me guess BC?

Welcome to the circle of life. Now move back to India where you belong.

Easiest job in the world, amirite.

Why?

They are called street sweepers in the US, brainiac.

Life is worthless my frend.

Slide thread
>1 post

everything in nature oscillates

It must be in the Indian genetics to shit in the streets

Life truly is a cruel mistress

Kek

So... the Canadian "boy" is the one with tits standing between two nig nugs?

Indian girls are top tier

isn't it ironic, don't ya think?

kinda like rain on your wedding day

Pray for based fenatyl

it's the circle of life.

If only they didnt smell so bad

Actually most of us aren't SJW tier, it's just that the SJW berkeley/Portland ones are the most vocal and the ones you see most often.

Most travelers don't really talk about politics in person and when we do its Freedom loving patriotism

The people describes in the op are often living in a art space or squat in a sanctuary city.

T. drumpftard

The power of brainwashing

Why are you in a White country?

POO

Is that latsbrahs sister

Crust punks deserve the rope

I'm from Texas originally, most are still raging leftists and anarchists, but most are more concerned with hustling, busking, and getting fucked and living their lifestyle.

>>work as toilet cleaner at night
You mean street cleaner.

You thought you could escape liberalism^
Mwhahahahahaa
Mwhahahahahahahhahaaahaha

I fucking hate crust punks. I've known at least 4 who are rich as fuck, but they try to keep it secret. One chick I ran into while snowboarding, and she invited me to her parents fucking ski lodge. Another guy asked me to give him a ride home, and we pull in to a gated community with armed guards.
Fucking hate crust punks.

It is somewhat comforting to know that the foreign hordes may devour the west in time but they will poison themselves in the process.

>zero positive contributions to society
>mooch and steal everything
>ruin every place they make camp
>berate and harass people who won't give them free shit
>always have a miserable looking dog on a rope

They used to hop the trains down south every winter and sit on stoops in my city begging

Its true that like half of them come from multi million dollar trust funds. And of course mommy and daddy take them back every time.

Austin is a hub for the SJW tier.

All the hubs are usually college towns. Austin, San Francisco(mostly Berkeley, in reality they hate SF for not being SJW enough), Seattle(Capitol Hill mainly), Denver(and boulder), Portland, Los Angeles, Phoenix(Tempe) and a few others im probably missing.

I've never seen any here in Philadelphia but my cousin who is from Wisconsin got into that sort of stuff in either Seattle or Portland

Living in India is like living in hell

underrated kek

Bingo. I met them all in Eastern Washington, but all of them, EVERY SINGLE ONE of them moved to the Seattle area where nobody knows they are rich kids in costume. I knew 1 guy who was on the same path, but then he stopped hanging out with them and went to college. Now he's on his way to his masters.

This.

t. someone who has lived in Boulder, Austin, San Francisco, and Oakland.

Saudi Arabia and Pakistan are closer to hell...

that's some weak pasta m8
git gud

True, if people stop believing in religion than we can make the next generation better than all the previous ones.

POOS BTFO

More like "Relieving in Religion"
Because you shit all over the Ganges!

That's beautiful... now get the fuck out of my country.

Underrated

Spend more time in center city, you'll see some

Wealth seldom lasts more than a couple generations, except among families that are most pragmatic about the upbringing of their kids and the distribution of inheritance.

>gutterpunk
you people are silly as shit. you all look the same. does that not bother you? like, you're fucking interchangeable with every other kid you've laboriously made yourself look exactly like, is that really what you want? punx are some of the most conformist fucks i've ever met.

me and my clean-looking band of roving monarchists laugh at you, as we comb this great nation looking for a soul worthy to be our king!

Drunk poo here, AMA?

Nothing new under the sun.

Believe in Jesus.

you mean chinese country

>Berkeley, in reality they hate SF for not being SJW enough
it's not that so much as people in SF are fucking sick of their shit, whereas berkeley is a festering epicenter. the rest of the east bay is much nicer, because our feral nogs eat the crusties for breakfast.

Isn't this kind of a vast oversimplification of the infinite depth of the human experience?

>grandson runs away from home to sleep on streets, eat from trash bins, shower in dirty rivers, and dress in rags

Gotta get it in before it kicks into superpower mode.

Why does your flag have a clenched anus in the centre?

It's a 24 spoke wheel called the "Ashoka Chakra". It's a Buddhist symbol

Thus is the cycle of life.

If you take a pig out of a pigsty and clean it up, several generations later it will still be wallowing in the mud...

>Australia
>white

What's the story of this picture?

do indians distill alcohol out of poop?

is the creation of banter

It was a call of nature. The street shitter craves a filthy environment, it is in their nature.

Dunno shit about the conservative / liberal thing
what represents which?
in which way each affects or wants to affect usa citicen's lives?

Looks like a bunch of Tatars and Hohols celebrating in Ukraine.

Zaporozhian Cossacks to the Turkish Sultan!

O sultan, Turkish devil and damned devil's kith and kin, secretary to Lucifer himself. What the devil kind of knight are thou, that canst not slay a hedgehog with your naked arse? The devil shits, and your army eats. Thou shalt not, thou son of a whore, make subjects of Christian sons; we have no fear of your army, by land and by sea we will battle with thee, fuck thy mother.

Thou Babylonian scullion, Macedonian wheelwright, brewer of Jerusalem, goat-fucker of Alexandria, swineherd of Greater and Lesser Egypt, pig of Armenia, Podolian thief, catamite of Tartary, hangman of Kamyanets, and fool of all the world and underworld, an idiot before God, grandson of the Serpent, and the crick in our dick. Pig's snout, mare's arse, slaughterhouse cur, unchristened brow, screw thine own mother!

So the Zaporozhians declare, you lowlife. You won't even be herding pigs for the Christians. Now we'll conclude, for we don't know the date and don't own a calendar; the moon's in the sky, the year with the Lord, the day's the same over here as it is over there; for this kiss our arse!

- Koshovyi otaman Ivan Sirko, with the whole Zaporozhian Host.

This would make a cool movie like slum dog millionare.

>be half pajeet half white
>grow up in America
>make family happily to go college
>think this is boring so take city police exam
>pass
>tell family I am going to be a cop after I graduate
>pajeet side get upset
>think it's shameful
>one or two stop speaking to me
>Nov rolls around
>I vote Trump
>final straw
>now they almost all won't speak to me
>birthday last month
>not a word except from friend back in India wishing me
Well fuck them. Other side of the family is all about it. Pic related

To shit in its streets, of course

This is extremely rare incidence. The vast majority of immigrants come here through illegal loans to gangsters. The immigrant people spend the rest of their lives in debt to them, including their sons. They work jobs in order to stay in the apartment the gangster.
Those that break free end up working fucking terrible jobs with "family" members who again keep them in debt permanently.
The kids grow up in ghettoized areas, surrounded by a weird culture, mixed from the "old world" and the country they are in now. They never mix with natives as they have nothing in common with them. 3rd and 4th (sometimes more) generations later and many still do not speak the native language as a first language, they do not have a local accent as they do not mix.
They are foreigners, and hated, in their own country and in the "old world".

Globalism needs to end. It's not just the natives who are fucked over.

That's a lovely lion, but you should stop cutting his mane.

>be indian
>work as toilet cleaner
and that is how we know you larp
P.S guy in that picture looks like a nigger more than a street shitter

sure, you actual nigger

Non-Whites should always be impoverished, they are slave castes.

>new model Audi
who would want that piece of chit?