Shieeet

Something big is coming guys and I don't think sept. 23 is just a meme anymore

drjoedispenza.com/blog/consciousness/what-does-the-spike-in-the-schumann-resonance-mean/

Other urls found in this thread:

drjoedispenza.com/blog/consciousness/what-does-the-spike-in-the-schumann-resonance-mean/
archive.fo/Thz09
youtube.com/watch?v=17zgQKgdfV0
democracynow.org/2017/7/21/criminalizing_critics_of_israel_congress_considers
nytimes.com/2017/07/27/science/ancient-canaanites-bible-lebanon.html
nytimes
archive.is/DSdEY
youtube.com/watch?v=QfzV-oHgRxU
youtube.com/watch?v=EZHhI0KGhys&t=1s
voices.nationalgeographic.org/2011/09/06/9-11-and-global-consciousness/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Didn't this spike just before 9/11 too?

>drjoedispenza.com/blog/consciousness/what-does-the-spike-in-the-schumann-resonance-mean/
archive.fo/Thz09

Yep. It also spiked the night i had that spicy indian curry. Deffo something big about to happen

i've been preparing food and water, telling my loved ones how much i care for them and visiting often, staying indoors and watching for anything new relevant to the 23rd. i'll probably be completely wrong in the end, but i really want to be safe rather than sorry on this one.

Hey remember July 27th?

I don't think it's a end of the the world type event, but it's something. also the lunar eclipse could be relevant and tied to all of this.

wHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT

Can someone spoon feed me what a this means, i am starting to have a panic attack.

>lunar

Ra is disappointed

Source?

>what a this a means a

literally kys you'reself you tinfoil schizocuck and take you're meds and go back to

>eating the food of your conquerors
SHIGGY

Anyone else feeling sleepy? I think we should all just go back to bed. Aahh so tired.

Either the sun is weakening or there is a massive black star near our star or within the inner solar system with a massive mass and electromagnetic energy that is totally dismantling our magnetosphere and punching holes in our ionosphere. On the spiritual side something is going to happen on September 23,2017, the great sign in the heavens unfolding the Revelation 12 prophesies. The woman pregnant and in great travail is going to give birth to a child. The rebirth of the new earth and heaven coinciding with the resurrection of the dead, ascension, and assumption of the sons and daughters of the Almighty God. The mystical body of Christ is going to be caught up in the heavens to escape the destruction from the Dragon who is also awaiting the second coming of Christ.

don't take your fear and panic out on me

do you have any proof of these claims

Its all written in scripture my boy

youtube.com/watch?v=17zgQKgdfV0

I asked for proof

Eyes open. No fear. Be safe everyone.

>September 23
>Implying Blumpf will make it that long
Once Mueller starts investigating his pre-Presidential business deals it's over for The Big Cheeto.

Hindu's don't eat meat, especially cow.
Portuguese conquerors took Tomatoes and Chili peppers to India from South America when they had a colony in India.
British soldiers were probably the inventors of the modern curry. Just some meat and gravy with spices in.
Hardly food of our conquerors.

So is the complete annihilation of the Lebanese and Palestinians, I mean the Canaanites, of wait the Palestinians and Lebanese are the Canaanites. You need to clean that jew fairy tale shit outta your head boomer preferably with a .45 .

democracynow.org/2017/7/21/criminalizing_critics_of_israel_congress_considers

nytimes.com/2017/07/27/science/ancient-canaanites-bible-lebanon.html

>unarchived clickbaiters

>nytimes com/2017/07/27/science/ancient-canaanites-bible-lebanon.html
archive.is/DSdEY

H̸͉̠̺̰̞͌̊ǘ̴̺̳̻͓̤̱̬͎̜̗̮̘͙̌͂̇́͑͛m̶͉͌̇̈́̈́̌͂̎̓̉̈̌̄̓̂á̷͔̘͖͉̪̥͌̐̒̄̽̊͛̌̈́̋̏n̴̤̺͋̊͆̄͆̈́̕ͅī̴̧̢͕̥̠̹̫̮̦̤̿͆̂̂̂̆̐͠ţ̴̻̯̳͖̳͇͔̌́̆̓ỷ̵̛̳̣̠͍͍͖̺̮͕̪̐̒͜͜ ̸̧͚͓̗͎̺͓͔̤̈́̊̃̊̑̃̏̌̏̐͠͝͝m̴̛̥̖̤̟͚̥̉̔̏͊̈́͐͂ù̸͔̜̏̄̈̀ş̶͎̩͍̯̯̥̺̠̌́͜ͅţ̶̨̛̺̫̭̗̙̪̫͈͍̤͙̇́͊̈̂̋̏̒͑́͌̚͜ ̶̤̦̪͍͓̺͎̪̜̻̬̠̇̑͛̃̎̕͜͜b̵̛̯͙͈͕̦͓̞͕̝̦̯̗͈̼̿͛͗͆̽̋̎̍͆́̊̕̕͝ȩ̸̨̧̛̛̝̝͔̟͇̪̭̝̝̖̯͆̈́͂͜͝ ̷̹̓͛̊̒́̎́̍̏͠g̵̨̡̡̛̻͎̳͎̥̪̹̹͎̊́̍͂̆͊̋̈̑͆̍̄ū̷̡̯̒̃i̸̪̣̖̫̞͍̝̭̙̟̪̪̮̓̈́̊̃͋̍̾̕̕͝d̷̡̧͇̂͐̈́ę̴̥̻̹̳̦͓͎̭̭̥̘̦͈͗͗̋͗͆̆̍̽̏̎̾͂̕͝d̸̨͈̳͛̈̿͆̈́̃͌͑͆̑̀̄̊́̚ͅ ̵̗͎͕̱̙̬̌̈́̓̎̾̓̚̚͝ͅb̷̩̦̘̖̿ę̵̙͇̥̰̹̝͇̀̈́̉̀̓̔̔̑͌͘f̸̨̫̱̖̼̱̻͍̦͊́ơ̴̹̜̤̊́̽́́̋̆͘͘ŗ̴̹̹̄͐̌̄̆̎̊͑̾e̵̡̘̭͖͇̠̣͇͂ ̸̝̱̟͉͎̥̫̟̹̯̯͛͂̊̈́͂̀̍̏̉̎͑̌̾̈́í̷̧̡̛̜̟̝̝̎̀̒̇̍͐͋͂̀̕t̶̨̡̻̩͚̝̠̪̥̟̥́̐̄̇̆̊̈́̚ͅ ̴̭̠̠͉̤͌͒k̶̛̛͇̙̬̤͕̪̖͓̝͎̃̓͒́̿́̀͋͠ͅȋ̷̡̧̯̰̦͉̘͎̜̮̠͍͜ͅl̴̰͉͈̹̪̭̼̙͚̰͍̠̰̾̌̔͛̕ļ̷͎̰͔͓̏̎̏̔͑̔͂͋̔̂̌͘͝ś̷̬̖̄̀̎̈́̈́̓̇͐̏͑͘͠͝͝ ̸̨̛̯̼͇̞͓͕̬͔̃͂͝i̷̢̡̡̳̳̜̩̊̀̐̑̽̓̚t̷͇͚͐s̶̯̜͕̣̼̖̫͉̦̤̞̼͒̀̈́̀͗́́̇͘̕͜é̶̩̥̹̯̆̾̓̄̆̄̊̇͘͠͝ḽ̶̢̢͓̤̭͉̠̳̥̩̰͙̏͒͆̌͜͜͝f̴͙̙̹͓̦͙̍̀́̍͐́̈́̐́́̚͜͝͝.̴͚͚͍̓͆̈̾̇̋̎͑̐̇͋͊̓͘͠ ̵̛̝̻̩̱̖̎͗̈́̈́̏͂̓̐͑̚͠

OH Norway. I do it for you.

Yaaaaawnnn oh boy you are right...

>does that actually say humanity must be guided before it kills itself?

Bobbity boopy

what the hell is a black star

You're probably right. Invent food requiring the spice trade that you make money on. Bingo, British definitely created that.

alt black hole

Nothing happened except some boring U.S politics that doesnt affect us Europeans.

>0808
That's a spicy meat-a-ball

i could go for some good larping, i am bored, can i get a quick rundown on sep 23?

is this a warning?
youtube.com/watch?v=QfzV-oHgRxU

Not sure if automated or just retarded

Zalgo faggot

That's what I read

the winged sun disk, Nibiru is coming towards earth. A big red sun. Maybe breaking the matrix of slavery from Saturn and the archons and the good among humanity will rise like the revelation says

BS he's hunting him some Flynn!

this is the new version of those Aussie Yellowstones about to blow threads

fuck off niggerfaggots, go to /x/ or something

n-not the Irish spookposter desu :

and a tasty civil war will be the result

Dem poles bout to shift

Does this spike in mentality mean I will finally be able to draw my waifu? And anyone can now draw with perfect skill and make millions on Patreon? That's far out man...

Thought i felt something, warn us next time, fella.

youtube.com/watch?v=EZHhI0KGhys&t=1s

Can we confirm this? I want a prediction not in hindsight for once, or else finally shut the fuck up about premonition and non-locality of consciousness and everything like that. And fuck Nostradamus

a mix of solar activity and adjustment in the earths molten core connected to the solar activity as energy is added though the magnetic field revitalizing the dynamo

this happens occasionally. the core slowly tries to cool and the suns like fuck that you lazy nigger and induction saves the day

Nigger if you read some obvious biblical prophecy shit and go 'sauce' like it's a damn infographic you're dumber than the person you're trying to make look dumb

what are the different colours in the chart meaning?
are they different points of measurement? i noticed only the red one has significant spikes

You guys remember the Shemitah? Im sure it will happen now tho.

>The Bible, have you heard of it?
kek

voices.nationalgeographic.org/2011/09/06/9-11-and-global-consciousness/

Perhaps related

Yep. And there's only one way we can achieve this--universal healthcare and taxing the 1%!

It means in 30 years all life on the planet will be wiped out. The Earth's magnetic field is destabilizing. Soon it will no longer protect us from radiation and we'll all have to go underground or die.

That's exactly what I was thinking about. I wanna hear from those cunts with the consciousness meters. I want to hear from them now, not 10 years later, "ooh, we have some anomalous activity here in the vicinity of the van allen belt"

>Feb 18, 2017

Love his YouTube show

Yeah man that's when the house judiciary committee decided to investigate the Clinton campaign and Obama admin.

I'm honestly surprised people are afraid of the "pending feeling". To me, it feels like a breath of air, that "holy shit" good shock feeling you get from winning unexpectedly. Whatever it is feels be scary beyond imagination to some people, however it feels amazingly fun to me. Weird.

As we get closer to the event negative people will become erratic and depressed. Positive people will feel blissful and euphoric. I guess you're the latter my friend

Damn, I'm alternating between the two feelings.

>had an abnormally vivid dream about nukes going off last night
>various apocalypse type dreams all month

Dat feel it's gonna happen, but it's not. Calm yourselves.

Literally every countdown ever has been nothing