Why is it that white people think they have a right to loot africa but then try to keep africans from coming to europe?

Why is it that white people think they have a right to loot africa but then try to keep africans from coming to europe?

Hung blacks can loot my boipussy.

Hot. Gay. Black.

Because the strong and wise dominate the week and stupid

What are niggers bitching about this time?

Africans had enough natural resources to build the world's greatest empire. Those resources sat under their feet for thousands of years and they did nothing with them.

China is the one looting Africa the most. Just send them there.

Uh, that was the tsetse fly's fault.

Will they ever be more specific than """political opression"""?

we stop buying when you stop selling.

I thought niggers wanted Europeans out of Africa? Why should we suddenly come back and tear down the nigger governments that are doing the oppressing?
They wanted freedom, now let them defend it on their own.

do you own africa? no, so it's fair game
you want into Europe? too bad, occupied and full

We saw black people doing it and figured we could blend in that way.

The cartoonist who made this obviously recognized that the nigger should have a monkey-like skull, I wonder why he doesn't recognize the problem isn't just some nebulous "political oppression"

how about you poof that yourself you dumb nigger

>Muh colonilisam
Sage.

Explain to me how exactly "we" opress africa. I am really listening and am interested.

do you often ask bots to talk to you ?

Libshits will come up with any excuse. I had an argument with a lefty once who said they can't progress because we secretly test pharma products on Africans. Other retards think it's because oppressive whites split the borders in a way to oppress them forever.

>that pic
ungrateful niggers

Conquest is the hallmark of a strong people. Africans had the chance to defend themselves but lost to a superior people.

Social Darwinism doesn't only apply to animals.

>borrow money
>expected to pay it back
>chimp out
>debt written off
>chimp out again anyway
Fucking niggers

>loot Africa

Of what exactly? Mudhuts?

In order to loot, there must have something to loot. What did they loot exactly?

they cant because it requires facts and evidence.
there are no facts or evidence that support their shitty complaints...

>aussie
checks out

Political oppression should be replaced with 'pre-colonial African history'.

Might is right.
the problem is the cucked leaders who refuse to be might .
Will be fixed.

Because niggers aren't people, just tools.

The artist's point is that nigs are too stupid/selfish to take care of their self-inflicted problems?

Fun fact! Nobody knows what year black Amerco-Liberians granted the indigenous black Liberians the right to vote. It's either 1952 or 1963. That's right, nobody knows because their legislature doesn't write shit down and apparently nobody maintains a press archives. This is still a hotly debated issue. Many aspects of late twentieth century Liberian life are similarly murky because nobody writes anything down.
Whites have never ruled Liberia. As of 2013, the US has given Liberia over $40 billion dollars since its inception, not counting American businesses propping them up economically with sweetheart deals for rubber. In spite of all this, Liberia is still an absolute tribal shithole to the point that even Guinea had to invade it to provide stability. Fuck niggers for whining all the time.