I think i will call a prostitute to end my 28 yrs virginity

i think i will call a prostitute to end my 28 yrs virginity.
Fuck this island i am a virgin chink faggot.
Do you know that i work in Taoyuan metro which give me wages less than US minimum wage and my house has a mortgage which is paid by my parents pension monthly. How pathetic me is.

Just call me. I'll come round and you can penetrate my tight little hole. Gay male here, also no gay shit I am straight.

>i think i will call a prostitute to end my 28 yrs virginity.
Do it user. You should've done it years ago to get it over with, it's not a big deal but you're driving yourself mad brah.

its fine user. be careful not to get a disease ok?

the best thing of this fucking site is that you always get some fucking dumb reply unlike the street out there everyone just want money for their own services. i don't have money for a house but i can afford sex.

wait taiwan. Tell me. Is prostitution socially acceptable in Taiwan, china, hong kong? I see so many chinese girls working as prostitutes in sydney

How much will she cost?

Inb4 6000

there is no society here, it's all about money.

yes that's the price in TWD for 1 hr

>am straight.
As long as your balls don't newton's cradle together, your good

OP you have nothing to lose try anal with males

Fuck her feet for me, Taiwan girls have top tier footpussy.

Is Taiwan nice to visit? My (Japanese) wife and I wouldn't want to go to Worst China.

I'm not going to lie to you, I work 3 hours a day and earn $220k/year

Are you telling me people dont judge you if youre a prostitute there?
Dont do it. Thats a lot of money. Can you even cum inside with no condom?

Pic is me

>How pathetic me is.
Why is this so funny.

but the Taliban don't pay that much????

Hey TrueChinanon, what party do you vote for?

>I work 3 hours a day and earn $220k/year
well life is unfair look at bezos and zuckerberg.

Opium is very profitable

>$200 for some pussy

LMAO @ ur life

Nah dude - if you're going to do it, just get a good raw blowjob from a hooker with no cold sore. If you fuck her, you'll need a condom and you won't get the full experience. just my .60 ntw

親民黨, kmt and dpp are puppets for china and usa

Go for it, but only to get rid of this idea of yourself as a 'virgin' if it's holding you back

After that, INVEST in yourself. Invest time and effort, and if you need to money. Being attractive to women is not something that's inherent to your personality, it's more a set of skills and habits that can be developed

I want to learn from you. You people are so matter of fact.

Come to Australia youll be more hard working than most people.

Zuckerberg perhaps. But Bezos worked his ass off to get to where he is today. He deserves it.

do it right away and get the stink of virginity off of you
low value women around you will sense it and start making themselves available

Hi-quality Aussie bantz

Dont forget palmer lucky. Net worth of nearly $1bil in his early 20s. You dont become financially free by working for someone else. You need entrepreneurial spirit

Do it nigger. Jerk off in the toilet before you fuck her.

all i need to australia is 2 things:
1.work visa
2.Tax number

>tfw 27yo touchless kissless virgin
>tfw too scraed to get a prostitue

wat do?

first, gr8 pic
second, death to Chyna
lastly, watch out for sexually-transmitted diseases

>t. manilafag virgin who firmly believes 2D > 3D

Just rape them ahmed

But virginity is a virtue worth protecting. Also sex before marriage leads to greater possibilities of divorce.

How hard is it for you to get a work visa?

>親民黨

PFP supports unification with the ROC that's about as cucked as you can get, the KMT is the only true Chinese party.

I'm wh*te male tho

....emigrate to burgerland and bang a german-american qt?

PRC*

>Hindu talking about virtue while simultaneously burning his mother alive on his dead father's carcass

>>How pathetic me is.
>Why is this so funny.

You can fuck my boipucci!!! I can get dress like a qt!!

i have to find an employer in australia first which is impossible for me.

Dang only $200USD its like petty cash... how do i order?

i studied physics in NTHU which gave me 6 years of unemployment, thanks.

I really dont understand how any man can be virgin at that age. I'm a 25 yo scrawny manlet with no job and ive fucked 10 girls. Dating a new girl now and next date we're fucking 100%. Only 1 of the 10 was a whale too, obviously im not getting 10/10 girls but most have been around a 5-6. I dont see the problem, lower your fucking standards and take whatever cunt is throwing itself at you. This only applies if you're White btw if not you should kys already but you know this.

Only 20 bucks are you serious

virginity is a virtue for women only
men must spread their seed
you should have at least one bastard child before you ever get married

How pathetic you is?
Very, it didn't came to your mind to call for prostitutes like decade ago, eh?
Man up, be the chink in a shiny armor.

add LINE:7895432 find a whore pic in her post
install LINE come to taiwan

Sex is overrated. Our culture puts way too much emphasis on sex, and it has turned us into humping cattle, freaks who watch trap sex, and leads to normalizing pedos.

We're not circling the drain we just went straight down.

Ching chong detected

Why not? Theres plenty of chinese businesses who might be able to take you but for below minimum Australian wage.

Minimum Australian wage is pretty high anyway at $18.29AUD per hour

Being able to speak english and chinese is an asset in Australia .

Maybe you can come here on a holiday visa and try to get someone to vet for you so you can return with a work visa

Stupid faggot, you can marry Asian girls without race mixing and you're not doing it

You're delusional, and most of you just larp here.

so sorry Sven but here the women are disgusting cum suckers or single mothers
at least my fellow jungle nigs understand this fact, and maybe why the flip population is decreasing a bit fast

So it isnt legal in taiwan but it isnt really frowned upon?

15 yrs old level thinking

Just thinking about the amount of dick she sucked and the possibility of her carrying 5 different stds turns me on

Why don't you just buy an 18 yr old Vietnamese wife, they cost the same amount.

are you retarded?

Post screenshots user. I cbf instslling line

Well in the law it's only legal in designated area but no governor has ball to set up such area for people in taiwan are stupidly fucking conservative.

please help

Do you also eat a snack right before going to the restaurant?

If people are stupidly conservative how do girls have the courage to sell their vaginas?
Dont they care about losing face?

Did you call the hoe yet?

>german-american
>(Anything)-american

DESIGNATED

I can't understand how mail order works. Like, most men that do it are old af, so why don't the girls leave them as soon as they've the citizenship, to marry a younger and better dude ?

>If people are stupidly conservative how do girls have the courage to sell their vaginas
>what is poverty
>what is drug addiction

Never mind I forgot a zero

>gay
>tight
Also why do you want to be fucked by a tiny dicked taiwanese?

Just get it done if you think that is really important.

Is that the hooker's pic OP? Not impressed. She looks like student slut doing it for a quick easy buck on the side.

You need a professional.

because people gotta eat,drink,pay rent,raise children.

No fuck you i dont believe this reasoning.

And what do you think about taiwanese women? Fun to fuck? Or just like dead starfish that just lay there until you are done? Some asian birds are fucking semon demons and others are like fucking a wet sponge...

Thats part of the appeal. The GFE

Use grindr and find a boy willing to fuck you

Just be sure to use one of those plastic penis extensions so the whore can actually enjoy it.

Come India

I want to lose my virginity too but I'm afraid that once I know what sex is like I'll be more butthurt about not getting it. Plus I'm a cheapskate.

Do it Taiwan brother! Best believe if I lived there I'd have already done it. I don't know how you live in your ethnic home country and not get some. At least I have an excuse. You don't.

I'm what these idiots call "jungle nig" and no I don't understand b/c it's literally just you assholes. You can barely even call yourself Asian.

>paying for sex
TOP KEK.

DESU tho Taiwan, I here that prostitution is a big deal in Taiwan and they have brothers in hotels. Can you confirm?

Are you cute kraut ? Are you blonde and blue eyed ?

But shes 23. What children? Eat, drink, pay rent. she can do that with a normal job.
Whats the red pill on face culture? Dont people care a lot about not losing face If theyre a prostitute?

It depends. No one gonna give u a solid advice based on the little info u provided. Hit the gym, get a job, join a social group - simply get yourself sorted Germanbro.

i have no sex experience, they are pretty lawful and not fun. they care about children's future, they know all men just wanna fuck them and they wanna married with big bucks,house ,car and plane tickets.

Why would anyone leave Taiwan for India?

When it comes to Vietnamese I think a lot of chinks and Koreans buy them. The men aren't that old, just not wealthy enough to impress local women. Often it goes to shit even if they are close in age.

He's a vigin, 28. Young inexperienced sluts are good at lying still and getting fucked. Op can't fuck. His chances of getting a stiffy with this slut are the same as me flopping a straight with an ace five. Unlikely.

别上瘾。

>tfw chinese people who don't want to be recognized block their mouth instead of their eyes since that part looks the same

Im not well versed in things asian. Only experience is my former Boss was a chineese ugly roastie who would get me drunk at work and insisted on us dating. I aint fucking no Ching Ching discount pussy. Maybe if i was desperate but she also had a kid.

Seriously meine Deutsche bruder, tell us more.

Education ?
Physical appearance (face/10, height, build) ?
Money ? Job ?
Social skills ?

Be a chad nazi and start lifting.

i fucking hate non-white America

RiP my sides

>Chink
>Australian