Bill Burr on Stefan Molyneux. Are you beginning to understand?

Bill Burr on Stefan Molyneux. Are you beginning to understand?

youtube.com/watch?v=1N9OSi45PKw

sin ce his e begging video molyneux where he actually guilts us to not send him money i unfollowed him...

"oh so you dont want to wend me money? youll have to live with that."

Reminder that this is Bill Burr's "wife"

Bill Burr is a fucking retarded comedian cuck who couldn't even watch the whole video

His accent, (Molymeme's) is it Trans-Atlantic or is it Palsy mixed in with autism?

were you deefoo'd sheep?

BASED

Looks like she can unhinge her jaw like a snake

kekekekekekek

The comedian that married a niggress, and then basically has a bastard son/daughter, but too much of a cuck to get the little chimp tested? Oh yea I'll for sure listen to him about Stefan Molymeme.

>there are people on the right bashing literal "ancap turned Fascist" /ourguy /, eternally and unapologetically

Glad Moly is blwing up lately

Peterson, now Burr

Came to post this.
Stef recognizes the attacks on whites and talks about it. Also has a white wife and child.
Bill is a cuck with a black wife.

Remember bill burr mocking Schwarzenegger for fucking the ugly maid....his wife is worse!

Bill was cucked and the kid isn't his

>Reminder that this is Bill Burr's "wife"
Yes, and she's a sjw type aswell, extremely annoying to listen to if you can find some video where she's in. It's no mystery how bill gets a lot of material for his show about relationships, try being with that woman.. geez..

>i havent watched the whole video.
well i guess ill do the same and stop it right there

Why do they always have to attack /our/ cult leader?

In Bill's defense, Molymeme is just an ebeggar with $900,000 in bitcoin and fear mongers about the state in order to retain viewers.

molymeme has a million bitcoins right?

>sin ce his e begging video molyneux where he actually guilts us to not send him money i unfollowed him...
>"oh so you dont want to wend me money? youll have to live with that."

Molyneux wanted people to support alternative media, whether it be him, others, or to get active themselves.

He is right--we don't have much time before the entire West becomes a South Africa, or Rhodesia.

The twerp in the video sounds like fingernails on a chalkboard.

Didn't he kill Patrice O'Neal?

nope

What is with the shilling of Burr videos today?

this is like the 3rd thread about this racemixing nigger loving ginger

God this bill burr is a dumbass, literally not an argument: the video
i don't even like molyneux, but seriously?

I think Molyneux should only make money through (((advertisements))) that way he can be better controlled.