Can someone tell me anything Elon Musk has created that actually works and it's not sci-fi hopeful shit?

Can someone tell me anything Elon Musk has created that actually works and it's not sci-fi hopeful shit?

Is he just a stooge intended for defending political and environmental causes while making nerds think "This could be me one day :DDD"?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/KVfh2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

electric cars and space ships

I would but I'm too busy shitposting about things I'm afraid of and don't understand.

Idk, the Falcon 9 rocket?

The problem with Elon is that his ideas aren't revolutionary because every asshole has thought of them.

Elon is different because he actually has the resources to do them and does.

Upset you got btfo in the other thread?

paypal

The falcon 9 works whether you like it or not. if this were the 60's you'd be one of the cynics saying we'd never make it to the moon, and don't tell me otherwise.

He's an entrepreneur, not a scientist

PayPal, Tesla...

>his ideas aren't revolutionary
>literally revolutionizing space travel
you jealous butthurt fags are so annoying. hes helping the entire human race so stop being a little bitch because hes rich and loved by most people unlike you

Well he scammed the shit out of a bunch of hipsters with his Tesla brand. He could have made much cheaper cars and actually helped the environment like Nissan etc but he said yo fuck dat ima get mine.

obviously hyperloop is garbage

spacex werent even the first to land and reuse a rocket motor

didn't he make his money in paypal or something, i guess that works

Musk's space projects are incredible. Tesla is great just incredibly overvalued right now, It's worth maybe 200 a share and won't survive imo. His battery and solar projects might.

>spacex werent even the first to land and reuse a rocket motor
Well SSMEs are a different class of engines from Merlin.
Refurbishing them was a nightmare, because it's the most complex rocket engine yet.

>Well he scammed the shit out of a bunch of hipsters with his Tesla brand
>I don't like something so it's a scam

>obviously hyperloop is garbage
>t. thundercuck

>spacex werent even the first to land and reuse a rocket motor
>even though they were the first to land a reusable sub-orbital first stage intended for large payloads and not space tourism like Blue Origin

>if I put lots of qualifiers infront of something, it suddenly becomes a first and revolutionary!

He is basically Nigel West Dickens of Red Dead Redemption irl

>still can't name a launch vehicle that supposedly beat the Falcon 9 to autonomous landing other than New Shepard

>If I omit important details, that means I win the argument!

Calm your autism.

He didn't invent electric cars. He invented a model.

So what about your average Volkswagen engineer? I firmly believe he is more of a genius than Elon is.

"Innovative" accounting practices
archive.is/KVfh2

The more important question is: is he a Jew?

>So what about your average Volkswagen engineer?

Yep, demonstrably more smart. They invented diesel defeat device. Musk invented nothing.

How is this thing supposed to go back if it goes so fast it would need like a couple miles of turn around loop just put an engine in the front and back

He's a scam artist. Just like every Jew

>Take US subsidies
>Throw them into Tesla, SolarCity and SpaceX to keep them afloat
>Give loans to SolarCity from Tesla and SpaceX
>SolarCity pays denbts to both
>See step 1
>Repeat

That's basically all he does. Some guy working out of his garage managed to send his own fucking lander to Mars about 15 years ago and this joker is waving his dick at his Ponzi scheme and acting like it's a revolution. Dude is a joke.

He didn't invent them but he brought them to the market. Just like steve jobs didn't invent the smart phone, he just brought it to the market.

Wait what? A guy sent a rocket to mars? Source?

The Nissan leaf alone has sold more models than every Tesla model combined

he didn't bring anything to the market

His companies can't survive the free market. Massively overvalued, dependent upon subsidies.

His companies have done a few things, like push battery technology a bit forward. The problem there is anyone could do that. What we need is for someone to figure out the next stage of battery technology so we can make them far more efficient. What Tesla is doing is going to cap out.

His new solar panels are a joke. You can find cheaper, much more efficient ones easily. They aren't a good investment despite being heavily subsidized. The only positive thing about them is that they look pretty.

I wouldn't have a problem with him if it weren't for the subsidies and every dumb ass pseudo-intellectual worshiping him. My Jew banker friend compared him to Einstein.