Did everyone just forget about this

Did everyone just forget about this

Other urls found in this thread:

iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/1748-9326/7/3/034004/meta;jsessionid=C8950C2B1741316CC9DB009C5B0C002C.c2.iopscience.cld.iop.org
snopes.com/photos/technology/fukushima.asp
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's the forecast of tsunami by earthquake.
Look the scale "cm" in the right side. It means "centimeter", height of tsunami wave.

what's your point

>a 20 cm wave is big
murican educaition

iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/1748-9326/7/3/034004/meta;jsessionid=C8950C2B1741316CC9DB009C5B0C002C.c2.iopscience.cld.iop.org

>radioactive waters killing californians, spics, and other asians
If it weren't going towards Duterteland too I wouldn't even bother desu

checked but what is your point?

Cesium 137 dissolves in water violently

it's been 6 years dude

>model simulations
>1e-12

reminds me of the faeces spread around india

Dude, the US coast is safe, 20-10 cm of radiation is fairly close to the normal 15-7cm of background radiation you're exposed to every day.
Now japan, at a whopping 240 cm of radiation, really got hit hard, but the Japanese press are downplaying it as "a little more than 200cm", which is still a potentially lethal dose and will surely cause nausea and vomiting.

which was also a tsunami graph

No, because you morons with zero understanding of radiation keep posting it.

Snopes says eat your words.

snopes.com/photos/technology/fukushima.asp

Would this be a net positive or negative, pol?

Japan can withstand some pretty heavy quakes with minor damage, but would it overall be a good thing if a megathrust earthquake hit them directly and then millions of filipinos and pacific islanders were wiped out?

All I need to know is that radiactive cooks my buritto in like 60 seconds. I can only imagine what it does to human tishu

hmm

Thanks for shielding us Indonesia. You are our greatest ally.

>tsunami map
Lel

The pacific ocean is large enough to dilute all of that radioactive material into irrelevancy. If you think there would seriously be measurable radiation dose above background on a handheld probe on California beaches or whatever then you're retarded.

Borium enriched water what you need to pump in fucked up cores are running out (there is no way to replace it than pumping all out and run new one)
Core exploded literally middle of plants yard, every one got any idea of physics knows only that is game over and that was reactor 3,there is couple more.
Wouldn't go to Japan even if payed.
Retarded nip mutants already habbening.

Yeah, nice job not turning California into a radioactive wasteland.
Can you do anything right, Japan?

I'm in Perth, Western Australia. Could literally not be safer.

Maybe thats why being a gey retord is becoming more and more common in California

Why does everyone post the tsunami image rather than a meaningful image? How do you expect to be taken seriously with this

why do conservashits ALWAYS say that nothing is harmful.
so fucking predictable.
how do you get to a point in your life where you shut down your brain and become a partisan parrot?

look at the pretty colors. right coast master race checking in.

Nothing we can do about it. They can't even make a robot that can survive the radiation down there.

No, but since there's just nothing we can do about it, it's best to try and ignore it.

Radio waves aren't "radiactive".

living in perth isn't worth it

one thing that baffles me about conservashits is that you retards have the perfect argument against climate change/global warming but you don't use it:
greenhouse gases are not pollutants.
you should be ramming this argument up the asses of global warming shills, yet you stupid shit heads think nothing is pollution.
its like anything related to "environment" triggers you dumb fucks to oppose it.

I guess that would depend on how you classify pollutants.

CO2 isn't a pollutant no matter how you cut it but some of the other greenhouse gasses are fair to call pollutants.

Greatest colony you mean.

thinkingemoji.jpg

no i just don't give a shit about chinks, burgers, leaf and latinos
literraly nothing of value was lost

>My cunt of a sister visited Japan recently
>She probably got some form of cancer already
>She already brought home some Asian roaches too (killed one by slicing it in half)
I'm laffin.

Shove all those implied lies and strawmen up your diverse anus u cretin.

hur dur argue argue
Nice quads tho