Why don't burgers just topple their government?

You're so concerned about the ever increasing militarization of police, erosion of the 2nd amendment, attack on your personal liberties/privacy and ridiculous taxes but you do absolutely fuck-all with the power given to you by your constitution which gives you the ability to topple a tyrannical state. There's no country in the world where the common white man is armed and enabled to defend his freedoms to the extent Hwite burgers are. You are literally the world's only hope in stopping the advancement of the NWO before they have total control.

What's your excuse? Are you waiting for real men to take a stand or are you content with slowly becoming a slave? Act now fag, form militias for when SHTF, I am for when the race war starts here in my country.

Yeah, because gathering up like a million strong coup to topple a government not caring how to handle the aftermath is just so damn easy.
I mean, just do it. Right?

Way to busy proving the earth is flat to have time for this nonsense.

Slow your roll there glass house.
South africa, sort your self.

They're sissies and just want something to complain about.

you sure as shit don't need a million people to topple a government, you don't need 10 thousand

>terrorist activities detected
>deploying tactical forces
>WASTED

Because its really not all that bad, we just like havng something to complain about to our buddies when we get drunk.

>but you do absolutely fuck-all with the power given to you
Trump was elected though.

Americans are unable to win a revolution by themselves, they need others to do the footwork and pay the pills.

>muh welfare check

Fucking this. It's not a full on invasion, it's a coup. Literally just need to march on Washington.

they're not real men. amerifats aren't going to do shit

>believing a meme

Let it be known that when it all mattered, when they could have done something, they were already pacified. Faggots.

And how do you plan on holding your stance when the US army rolls up to take the coup down? Use the 10 thousand armed citizens and crush them?
Even Hitler knew that a coup is a useless and stupid way to grab power.

>Why don't burgers just topple their government?
What do you think this whole voting in Trump is all about. He's going to fuck up the country, which fucks up the establishment, which fucks up the "Deep State" that has been running the country from behind the curtain.

It's pretty bad dude
>be me
>work every day for two years
>pay rent a few days ago
>down to $90 in the bank
>never go out, eat rice and eggs only
>financing a car for $240 a month
>try to go to store today, car won't start
>pay $110 for cell phone plan
>dead spots all over the city, as soon as I leave wifi at my house, pages won't load at all
>most of my bills I pay late and split the payments
>pay for obamacare and can't use it. Literally just subsidizing niggers to get their visits in yaaay

Everything is expensive, and everything is total crap. I would literally make more money panhandling. I bust my fucking ass to have dignity, and despite being in amazing shape I can't get a girl to want more than some dick. It's just all comical at this point. And it's not capitalism, it's the government and the perverse tax code that screws people like me who work in any capacity for themselves

Even if that did happen there's a greater than 90% chance that the new govt would be instantly compromised.

Not much by a long-shot. The government wants Americans less interested in politics and pre-occupied with bread and circus issues. See the decline in voter turnout over the decades.

OP can't get in trouble cause hes a fed.

Germany =/= the US. They weren't as armed and Hitler marched on Munich.

Yes and the coup ended up with him losing ground and also getting jailed. Hence a push back on two fronts, which was why he realized that he had to get to power by getting the support of his people and not try to use force to get into power.
The fact that you believe a coup in the US would be easier nowadays proves that you're.. special.

The fact that you can just get into trouble for talking about enforcing your freedom with rights granted by the constitution shows that the US is already lost.

80% of the military would support the civis in a coup according to government polls
also russia and many other countries have said to support a civi population

and before you stupidly say "nukes"
what do you think the rest of the world would do if the government nuked its own people?

Because while their guns and properties were not seized their minds and hearts are already conquered. Most Americans own a gun as decoration above a fireplace, almost none of them would fight goverment if it meant losing televison and McDonalds for any amount of time.

Because Drumpf a savior don't you know? Why would we ever do something like that? kek

life's too comfy. why do anything when you can just shitpost behind a screen?

I TRIED SO HARD AND GOT SO FAR

BUT IN THE END

because as much as they like to talk shit about Euros being cucks for not doing anything, they are not willing to do anything themselves, despite all the "muh guns and muh free speech" talk

because the population is too cucked. Nothing will change until the financial system collapses, as long as people can still make a living and forget their misery by burying themselves in social media and vapid entertainment, nothing will change.

As it is, things still are not that bad as some people make it out to be, and the jews have mastered the frog in the frying pan tactic, just do things very slowly and the population won't even notice, eventually people actually just accept it.

That's so sweet coming from a South African. You cucked out to the niggers and now they are killing the whites and taking their farms. Why aren't you killing them? To answer your question, the leaders are well protected and have bigger weapons. To kill off congress and go back to the original constitution would be great ( no welfare, Obama Care ).

>cucked out to the niggers

De Klerk is a traitor and would have been kicked out of office and tried for treason had waited until the next election.

Hi NSA.

>topple their govt.
These faggot yanks are so bipolar, they don't know whether they hate their govt. or are blindly loyal to it. Literally the dumbest English speaking nation in existence. They elected male Paris Hilton to the highest position in politics in their country. Just pure, unbridled stupidity.

What is this white shit on his feet?

>his

What I'm really surprised about is that the Greeks haven't revolted yet. That country is a fucking disasterpiece and its people just sit there okay with it all

Because they'll just fucking kill you.